Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 [WHIPPING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/b6ede82c86dfd/Mi...a_-_Whipped_For_Fucking_Part_2__WHIPPING_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slut doesn't deserve my big black cock in that boi-hole. Not yet anyway; not after it's poor performance during the first whipping. I barely wet my sadistic appetite with that light warm-up. My tightly braided cat-o-nine on its flesh, however, might make it suffer enough to make me want to plow into my new fucktoy and give it what it needs to really feel owned. This time I got in some nice hard thrashes so I could hear my property groan in pain and watch it struggle to please me with each consecutive lash. Such a lucky bitch, wouldn't you agree?

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita, male slave

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 [WHIPPING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:33
    Video Size: 465 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 [WHIPPING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/b6ede82c86dfd/Mi...a_-_Whipped_For_Fucking_Part_2__WHIPPING_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slut doesn't deserve my big black cock in that boi-hole. Not yet anyway; not after it's poor performance during the first whipping. I barely wet my sadistic appetite with that light warm-up. My tightly braided cat-o-nine on its flesh, however, might make it suffer enough to make me want to plow into my new fucktoy and give it what it needs to really feel owned. This time I got in some nice hard thrashes so I could hear my property groan in pain and watch it struggle to please me with each consecutive lash. Such a lucky bitch, wouldn't you agree?

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita, male slave

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 [WHIPPING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:33
    Video Size: 465 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

3. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] The Fart Closet - A Gassy Night In. Starring Mistress Kasia [Farting, Farts, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/eccdd26128280/_F...t__Face_Sitting__Ass_Smothering__Smother_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Kasia's slave has settled in for a night in and she knows how to make it a good time, at least for herself. She repeatedly smothers him, slaps his dick, and farts on his face to teach him a lesson about whose desires need to be fulfilled.

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MILF HUMILIATION

Keywords: dick slapping, hair pulling, face slapping, taboo, femdom

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] The Fart Closet - A Gassy Night In. Starring Mistress Kasia [Farting, Farts, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother].mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:23
    Video Size: 395 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

[​IMG]

Download file

4. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/d66db3a86de00/_F...ace_Sitting_Chastity_Tease__FACE_SITTING_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lola's got a male tied to the bed and locked in chastity. She examines the chastity device. The male is very swollen and leaking pre-cum. Lola decides to make it worse for the male. It begs to be let out of chastity, but there is not much the restrained male can do. Lola's really enjoying the inequality of the situation. She can do whatever she wants to him and he's in no position to deny her. The male is very obviously extremely sexually frustrated by the prolonged teasing. Lola decides to have an orgasm for herself. She rides the male's face until she climaxes. The male gets no release. He is left tied to the bed and remains locked in the chastity device. (16:24 long)

Clip Contains: Lola, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage male, Female Domination, Female Orgasm, Tease & Denial

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: chastity male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:16:24
    Video Size: 1.22 GB

[​IMG]

Download file

5. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/d66db3a86de00/_F...ace_Sitting_Chastity_Tease__FACE_SITTING_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lola's got a male tied to the bed and locked in chastity. She examines the chastity device. The male is very swollen and leaking pre-cum. Lola decides to make it worse for the male. It begs to be let out of chastity, but there is not much the restrained male can do. Lola's really enjoying the inequality of the situation. She can do whatever she wants to him and he's in no position to deny her. The male is very obviously extremely sexually frustrated by the prolonged teasing. Lola decides to have an orgasm for herself. She rides the male's face until she climaxes. The male gets no release. He is left tied to the bed and remains locked in the chastity device. (16:24 long)

Clip Contains: Lola, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage male, Female Domination, Female Orgasm, Tease & Denial

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: chastity male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:16:24
    Video Size: 1.22 GB

[​IMG]

Download file

6. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/fa0edc16389a0/_F...Starring_Mistress_Inessa__TEASE___DENIAL_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This brutal Mistress can not hesitate to abuse his balls whenever she see his bollocks dangling between his legs. For an even better view she commands him to pull his ridiculous little wiener up by the leather string... This severe punishment of a naked male slave includes hard kicks in his balls, squeezing, slapping and punching. Make him cry out loud, like a helpless little baby... A real inhuman humiliation and degradation of a weakling by a strong woman!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE, CBT, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BALLBUSTING

Keywords: inessa

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:05
    Video Size: 274 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

7. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/fa0edc16389a0/_F...Starring_Mistress_Inessa__TEASE___DENIAL_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This brutal Mistress can not hesitate to abuse his balls whenever she see his bollocks dangling between his legs. For an even better view she commands him to pull his ridiculous little wiener up by the leather string... This severe punishment of a naked male slave includes hard kicks in his balls, squeezing, slapping and punching. Make him cry out loud, like a helpless little baby... A real inhuman humiliation and degradation of a weakling by a strong woman!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE, CBT, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BALLBUSTING

Keywords: inessa

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:05
    Video Size: 274 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

8. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/21695f25e0b86/Mi...a_-_Stocking_Ciggie_Piggy__HUMAN_ASHTRAY_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's so nice to return home from an evening out and have my piggy pet all caged up waiting to be useful. I normally bring it my date's leftovers in a doggie bag, but we didn't spend much time eating tonight, if you know what I mean. I knew porky would be hungry so I decided to serve it one of its favorite meals - my spit and cigarette ash, and the butt for dessert. Since it waited so patiently, it also got to rub its little thing on my black sheer seamed stockings. That's about the only pleasure I allow it. Such a lucky pig.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION ,PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:36
    Video Size: 292 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

9. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/21695f25e0b86/Mi...a_-_Stocking_Ciggie_Piggy__HUMAN_ASHTRAY_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's so nice to return home from an evening out and have my piggy pet all caged up waiting to be useful. I normally bring it my date's leftovers in a doggie bag, but we didn't spend much time eating tonight, if you know what I mean. I knew porky would be hungry so I decided to serve it one of its favorite meals - my spit and cigarette ash, and the butt for dessert. Since it waited so patiently, it also got to rub its little thing on my black sheer seamed stockings. That's about the only pleasure I allow it. Such a lucky pig.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION ,PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:36
    Video Size: 292 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

10. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/7cb27bf1525b2/Go...g_Misress_Ezada_Sinn__FORCED_MALE_ORGASM_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are back at it again. We've got a sissy slut strung up by his ankles and we're going to make him eat his own cum. With two beautiful dommes touching his sissy cock, he quickly starts to build up an erection. With just a little bit of sissy humiliation he's already jizzing all over his slutty mouth. He'll have to clean up his own cum with his mouth while we milk him for a second time. He eats the cum so readily, it's like he's done this before.

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUM EATING, INSTRUCTION

Keywords: double domination

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:09
    Video Size: 365 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

11. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/7cb27bf1525b2/Go...g_Misress_Ezada_Sinn__FORCED_MALE_ORGASM_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are back at it again. We've got a sissy slut strung up by his ankles and we're going to make him eat his own cum. With two beautiful dommes touching his sissy cock, he quickly starts to build up an erection. With just a little bit of sissy humiliation he's already jizzing all over his slutty mouth. He'll have to clean up his own cum with his mouth while we milk him for a second time. He eats the cum so readily, it's like he's done this before.

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUM EATING, INSTRUCTION

Keywords: double domination

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:09
    Video Size: 365 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

12. gastroljor1986

Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/e78733c8f9cbe/Cr...ildo__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on__Boots_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Zita n Mistress Amanda is about to make a sandwich from their most hated slave. He can't stay in one place his rapid eyes moves shows how afraid he is. He knows that both mistresses are as brutal as fuck, so when Zita grabs his waist n forces her strapon inside him, he knows that he is conquered. From the front, Mistress Amanda makes him suck on her strapon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Zita, Dual Domination, Mistress Amanda, Amanda, Mistress, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots

<!--more-->File Name : Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:05
    Video Size: 546 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

13. gastroljor1986

Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/e78733c8f9cbe/Cr...ildo__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on__Boots_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Zita n Mistress Amanda is about to make a sandwich from their most hated slave. He can't stay in one place his rapid eyes moves shows how afraid he is. He knows that both mistresses are as brutal as fuck, so when Zita grabs his waist n forces her strapon inside him, he knows that he is conquered. From the front, Mistress Amanda makes him suck on her strapon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Zita, Dual Domination, Mistress Amanda, Amanda, Mistress, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots

<!--more-->File Name : Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:05
    Video Size: 546 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

14. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin [EXECUTRIX]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ec2f5050e3ef7/_F..._-_Sexy_Femme_Fatale_Assassin__EXECUTRIX_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Flores

I see you're interested in our services, are you familiar with what our girls offer at the Femme Fatale Agency? Good. Oh I see you're obsessed with being taken out by a sexy femme fatale. So you're sure you want to live out your ultimate fantasy? You want to be shot [email protected].. by a sexy female assassin? Well, I will be the one carrying out your fantasy e.x.e.cution.. And I started this business because I absolutely love it! I love k.!.11!ing men like you. I'm very selective in my clientele but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy k.!.!!.!ng you. I can't wait to see the life draining from your eyes and knowing I was the cause. It's quite a rush for me. So would you like to d.!.3.. by my hand?

Good because I've never actually had the pleasure of shooting a man to [email protected].. this is going to be fun. I have the perfect hit girl scenario for you. It's going to be to d.!.3.. for, LOL! But understand once you sign that consent form, you will d.!.3.. by my hand. There will be no backing out. You will not leave here. This isn't just a fantasy. I will be using real bullets. You will d.!.3.. today. Our sessions always end with our clients d.y.!.n.g. at the hands of one of our beautiful girls. I'm really good at this sort of fantasy, I promise you're going to love it. Just sign your life over to me.

You know you want it, just imagine me pointing a at you. Look how fucking sexy I look. You really are making the right decision. And now that you've signed I have complete legal authority to terminate your life as spelled out in this contract. So when I return I'll be playing the part of a sexy hit woman come to you in your very own custom fantasy scenario. You're going to love what I have planned for your demise, trust me. I'll be back to k.!.1.1. you shortly.

"Move and you're [email protected].! You weren't expecting a sexy hit woman, were you? You've fallen right into my trap. Typical inferior male. Someone has paid me a lot of money to hunt you down and k.!.1.1. you. I know you think I'm so sexy, I can see you can't stop staring at me. Take a good look at the hit woman who's bested you. I'm the last woman you will ever see. You're pretty lucky. You love my sexy k.!.1.1.3.r outfit, don't you? Lucky for you I like to play with my prey before I blow them away. I'm going to give you one chance to live, if you can keep yourself from cumming in the next few minutes, you'll be free to go. But if you shoot your load, then I'll shoot mine. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

But first I'm going to shoot you in the stomach so you can't go anywhere. You'll b.l.3.3.d out eventually but if you don't cum, you'll still have time to get some medical attention and you'll survive. You get to jerk off to a sexy hit woman who's already shot you. I can see from that erection that you're already turned on by this. Resist me if you can but I think we both know that the second you laid your eyes on me you were a goner. Even though I've already shot you, you just can't help but jerk it to me. If you're gonna d.1.3. you might as well enjoy it. You might as well have one last orgasm. But remember what will happen if you cum. I want you to edge and make this one last.

It feels so good to jerk to me doesn't it? Keep stroking that hard cock to me. If you cum I'm going to pump a dozen bullets into your body. Don't lose control. The minute I see you cumming, I'm going to riddle you with bullets. Here let me help you, I'm going to jerk your cock and show you how I want you to jerk to me. Does that feel good? Oh you're so close now. I'm so anxious to put you out of your misery. I know you're so turned on by that thought. You're so lucky that I showed up to be your hit woman. Don't let my sweet talk fool you, I am a ruthless k.!.1.1.3.r.

Keep jerking my victim. I know you're getting close, don't forget what's waiting for you as soon as you blow your load. You just can't help yourself even though your life is on the line. This is turning you on so much. You're so excited at the thought of being k.!.l.l.3.d by such a sexy hit woman. Your final orgasm will be the most intense you've ever experienced. Your life is down to just a few more strokes. Don't stop stroking it's too late now. Surrender to me, you know you want to. Do it, I can't wait to empty my into your body. I know you want to be finished off by this sexy femme fatale.

Do it! LOL there you go, you made a mess all over my floor. That's a good boy. You held out for a long time. I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm. I'm going savor this moment. We both knew it was going to end like this. Are you ready to d.!.3. for me? Say goodbye loser. BANG! BANG! BANG! LOL!"

Category: EXECUTRIX

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: femdom pov

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin [EXECUTRIX].mp4
    Runtime: 00:21:38
    Video Size: 743 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

15. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin [EXECUTRIX]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ec2f5050e3ef7/_F..._-_Sexy_Femme_Fatale_Assassin__EXECUTRIX_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Flores

I see you're interested in our services, are you familiar with what our girls offer at the Femme Fatale Agency? Good. Oh I see you're obsessed with being taken out by a sexy femme fatale. So you're sure you want to live out your ultimate fantasy? You want to be shot [email protected].. by a sexy female assassin? Well, I will be the one carrying out your fantasy e.x.e.cution.. And I started this business because I absolutely love it! I love k.!.11!ing men like you. I'm very selective in my clientele but I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy k.!.!!.!ng you. I can't wait to see the life draining from your eyes and knowing I was the cause. It's quite a rush for me. So would you like to d.!.3.. by my hand?

Good because I've never actually had the pleasure of shooting a man to [email protected].. this is going to be fun. I have the perfect hit girl scenario for you. It's going to be to d.!.3.. for, LOL! But understand once you sign that consent form, you will d.!.3.. by my hand. There will be no backing out. You will not leave here. This isn't just a fantasy. I will be using real bullets. You will d.!.3.. today. Our sessions always end with our clients d.y.!.n.g. at the hands of one of our beautiful girls. I'm really good at this sort of fantasy, I promise you're going to love it. Just sign your life over to me.

You know you want it, just imagine me pointing a at you. Look how fucking sexy I look. You really are making the right decision. And now that you've signed I have complete legal authority to terminate your life as spelled out in this contract. So when I return I'll be playing the part of a sexy hit woman come to you in your very own custom fantasy scenario. You're going to love what I have planned for your demise, trust me. I'll be back to k.!.1.1. you shortly.

"Move and you're [email protected].! You weren't expecting a sexy hit woman, were you? You've fallen right into my trap. Typical inferior male. Someone has paid me a lot of money to hunt you down and k.!.1.1. you. I know you think I'm so sexy, I can see you can't stop staring at me. Take a good look at the hit woman who's bested you. I'm the last woman you will ever see. You're pretty lucky. You love my sexy k.!.1.1.3.r outfit, don't you? Lucky for you I like to play with my prey before I blow them away. I'm going to give you one chance to live, if you can keep yourself from cumming in the next few minutes, you'll be free to go. But if you shoot your load, then I'll shoot mine. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

But first I'm going to shoot you in the stomach so you can't go anywhere. You'll b.l.3.3.d out eventually but if you don't cum, you'll still have time to get some medical attention and you'll survive. You get to jerk off to a sexy hit woman who's already shot you. I can see from that erection that you're already turned on by this. Resist me if you can but I think we both know that the second you laid your eyes on me you were a goner. Even though I've already shot you, you just can't help but jerk it to me. If you're gonna d.1.3. you might as well enjoy it. You might as well have one last orgasm. But remember what will happen if you cum. I want you to edge and make this one last.

It feels so good to jerk to me doesn't it? Keep stroking that hard cock to me. If you cum I'm going to pump a dozen bullets into your body. Don't lose control. The minute I see you cumming, I'm going to riddle you with bullets. Here let me help you, I'm going to jerk your cock and show you how I want you to jerk to me. Does that feel good? Oh you're so close now. I'm so anxious to put you out of your misery. I know you're so turned on by that thought. You're so lucky that I showed up to be your hit woman. Don't let my sweet talk fool you, I am a ruthless k.!.1.1.3.r.

Keep jerking my victim. I know you're getting close, don't forget what's waiting for you as soon as you blow your load. You just can't help yourself even though your life is on the line. This is turning you on so much. You're so excited at the thought of being k.!.l.l.3.d by such a sexy hit woman. Your final orgasm will be the most intense you've ever experienced. Your life is down to just a few more strokes. Don't stop stroking it's too late now. Surrender to me, you know you want to. Do it, I can't wait to empty my into your body. I know you want to be finished off by this sexy femme fatale.

Do it! LOL there you go, you made a mess all over my floor. That's a good boy. You held out for a long time. I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm. I'm going savor this moment. We both knew it was going to end like this. Are you ready to d.!.3. for me? Say goodbye loser. BANG! BANG! BANG! LOL!"

Category: EXECUTRIX

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: femdom pov

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - Sexy Femme Fatale Assassin [EXECUTRIX].mp4
    Runtime: 00:21:38
    Video Size: 743 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

16. gastroljor1986

Facesitting Bitches - FB1232 - The Gift. Starring Chloe [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/531c56def406a/Fa...t__Face_Sitting__Ass_Smothering__Smother_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's Chloe's birthday n Nikki has left her a special gift bound to the facesitting bench with pretty red ribbons - it's a lovely, comfortable, well trained human chair! Chloe looks beautiful and effortlessly elegant as she uses her human chair for her entertainment, subjecting it to lots of long smothers n fullweight facesits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingBitches, Ass Fetish, Chloe, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

<!--more-->File Name : Facesitting Bitches - FB1232 - The Gift. Starring Chloe [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother].mp4
    Runtime: 00:20:39
    Video Size: 472 MB
    Resolution: 1024?576

[​IMG]

Download file

17. gastroljor1986

Facesitting Bitches - FB1232 - The Gift. Starring Chloe [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/531c56def406a/Fa...t__Face_Sitting__Ass_Smothering__Smother_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's Chloe's birthday n Nikki has left her a special gift bound to the facesitting bench with pretty red ribbons - it's a lovely, comfortable, well trained human chair! Chloe looks beautiful and effortlessly elegant as she uses her human chair for her entertainment, subjecting it to lots of long smothers n fullweight facesits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingBitches, Ass Fetish, Chloe, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

<!--more-->File Name : Facesitting Bitches - FB1232 - The Gift. Starring Chloe [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother].mp4
    Runtime: 00:20:39
    Video Size: 472 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

18. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sucking Cock For Your Goddess [STRAP-ON]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/abcca2c15717b/_F..._Sucking_Cock_For_Your_Goddess__STRAP-ON_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Tangent has a job for her pig slave. Goddess Tangent wants money and you are going to get it for her whatever means necessary. Goddess Tangent is going to send her slave to the bad part of town to suck cock and make her money. First the slave will need to be trained by sucking on his Goddess big black strap-on cock.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: COCK WORSHIP, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, FEMDOM, BDSM

Keywords: femdom, goddess tangent, bdsm, cock sucking, intruction, strap on, goddess worship, sissy

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sucking Cock For Your Goddess [STRAP-ON].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:45
    Video Size: 516 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

19. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sucking Cock For Your Goddess [STRAP-ON]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/abcca2c15717b/_F..._Sucking_Cock_For_Your_Goddess__STRAP-ON_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Tangent has a job for her pig slave. Goddess Tangent wants money and you are going to get it for her whatever means necessary. Goddess Tangent is going to send her slave to the bad part of town to suck cock and make her money. First the slave will need to be trained by sucking on his Goddess big black strap-on cock.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: COCK WORSHIP, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, FEMDOM, BDSM

Keywords: femdom, goddess tangent, bdsm, cock sucking, intruction, strap on, goddess worship, sissy

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sucking Cock For Your Goddess [STRAP-ON].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:45
    Video Size: 516 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

20. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - FemCorp Office Foot Bitch. Starring Princess Skylar [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/d291225cbcdc2/_F...._Starring_Princess_Skylar__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skylar sits in her office at FemCorp and closes her laptop because it's now lunchtime. She mentions how dirty her feet are and that even her nails are chipped. She asks the office slave who lives under her desk whether he can see her dirty feet from his vantage point. Up until now, he has remained quiet with his head bowed; the office slaves are expected to behave this way until spoken to. She tells him to attend to her feet with his mouth, and as he kisses, licks and sucks each toe, Skylar recounts the story of a mutiny that was held a few years back, where the women took over the office and moved all the men into various slave positions. Skylar orders the lowly creature to remove her shoes so he can service her feet properly. "I love seeing him on the ground constantly" she says, "at my smelly feet, eagerly licking them clean."

She explains that because women are naturally more efficient, they only work in the mornings and take the rest of the day off, either receiving attention from their slaves or getting away for drinks at the beach. She says the slaves are all left naked in one office for the night without bedding, which forces them to huddle together to stay warm. "For our amusement we purposely keep the room cold" she says with a laugh, adding that when the ladies show up for work in the morning, they often find the slaves lying on the cold floor, fucking each other up the ass. She loves to throw verbal degradation at the slave while he works on her feet. She beckons him closer, then kicks him squarely in the nuts. When he continues to lick and suck her feet, she has him kneel before her so she can kick him repeatedly in the nuts. "Get under the desk until I return" she says, before she gets up to leave him alone in the dark with his dirty mouth and swollen balls.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, STILETTOS, KICKING, SHOE FETISH

Keywords: princess skylar, office, feet, foot worship, kicking

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - FemCorp Office Foot Bitch. Starring Princess Skylar [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:47
    Video Size: 494 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

21. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - FemCorp Office Foot Bitch. Starring Princess Skylar [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/d291225cbcdc2/_F...._Starring_Princess_Skylar__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skylar sits in her office at FemCorp and closes her laptop because it's now lunchtime. She mentions how dirty her feet are and that even her nails are chipped. She asks the office slave who lives under her desk whether he can see her dirty feet from his vantage point. Up until now, he has remained quiet with his head bowed; the office slaves are expected to behave this way until spoken to. She tells him to attend to her feet with his mouth, and as he kisses, licks and sucks each toe, Skylar recounts the story of a mutiny that was held a few years back, where the women took over the office and moved all the men into various slave positions. Skylar orders the lowly creature to remove her shoes so he can service her feet properly. "I love seeing him on the ground constantly" she says, "at my smelly feet, eagerly licking them clean."

She explains that because women are naturally more efficient, they only work in the mornings and take the rest of the day off, either receiving attention from their slaves or getting away for drinks at the beach. She says the slaves are all left naked in one office for the night without bedding, which forces them to huddle together to stay warm. "For our amusement we purposely keep the room cold" she says with a laugh, adding that when the ladies show up for work in the morning, they often find the slaves lying on the cold floor, fucking each other up the ass. She loves to throw verbal degradation at the slave while he works on her feet. She beckons him closer, then kicks him squarely in the nuts. When he continues to lick and suck her feet, she has him kneel before her so she can kick him repeatedly in the nuts. "Get under the desk until I return" she says, before she gets up to leave him alone in the dark with his dirty mouth and swollen balls.

Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, STILETTOS, KICKING, SHOE FETISH

Keywords: princess skylar, office, feet, foot worship, kicking

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - FemCorp Office Foot Bitch. Starring Princess Skylar [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:47
    Video Size: 494 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

22. gastroljor1986

AstroDomina - SLUT FOR MY STRAPON feat AstroDomina [ASS WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/67f81054d042c/As...MY_STRAPON_feat_AstroDomina__ASS_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a custom clip. *Slow Clap* Congratulations Slut Mike - you just won the award for biggest slut of the year. Your reward? A nice big cock you'll be able to suck on. Hold on, there is no way you're allowed to touch yourself before worshiping your Goddess. Once she puts on her strap-on harness with a big red dick sticking out of it, you'll get to show your blow job skills. Right after you worship that divine ass. Go on, kiss it, you slut! Crawl towards that world class butt and make love to those cheeks. After that, you can get ready to take that strap-on in your mouth. Deep throat it. And finally as a reward you'll get fucked in the ass by it.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, SLUT TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED BI, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, femdom pov, female domination, female supremacy, ass worship, strap-on slut, training, forced bi, joi, jerk off, encouragement humiliation, verbal humiliation, astrodomina

<!--more-->File Name : AstroDomina - SLUT FOR MY STRAPON feat AstroDomina [ASS WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:38
    Video Size: 676 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

23. gastroljor1986

AstroDomina - SLUT FOR MY STRAPON feat AstroDomina [ASS WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/67f81054d042c/As...MY_STRAPON_feat_AstroDomina__ASS_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a custom clip. *Slow Clap* Congratulations Slut Mike - you just won the award for biggest slut of the year. Your reward? A nice big cock you'll be able to suck on. Hold on, there is no way you're allowed to touch yourself before worshiping your Goddess. Once she puts on her strap-on harness with a big red dick sticking out of it, you'll get to show your blow job skills. Right after you worship that divine ass. Go on, kiss it, you slut! Crawl towards that world class butt and make love to those cheeks. After that, you can get ready to take that strap-on in your mouth. Deep throat it. And finally as a reward you'll get fucked in the ass by it.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, SLUT TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED BI, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, femdom pov, female domination, female supremacy, ass worship, strap-on slut, training, forced bi, joi, jerk off, encouragement humiliation, verbal humiliation, astrodomina

<!--more-->File Name : AstroDomina - SLUT FOR MY STRAPON feat AstroDomina [ASS WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:38
    Video Size: 676 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

24. gastroljor1986

Christina QCCP - Record Breaking Ruin [Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/0104a6f7a1249/Ch...__Forced_Orgasm__Sperm__Cumshot__Milking_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really thought this whole "ruin my climax" craze had passed, you know, guys were asking for regular ol' forced ejaculation-y stuff again, the normal extreme bondage and torturous tease... but all of a sudden, idk, maybe it's springtime or something, because I ruined like 4 orgasms in 90 minutes the other day. Are you guys in competition to see who can make me laugh the hardest? Because I actually can't decide which recent client is my favorite pathetic spurting crybaby...

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, BONDAGE, FORCED EJACULATIONS, TEASE & DENIAL

<!--more-->File Name : Christina QCCP - Record Breaking Ruin [Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:03:52
    Video Size: 282 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

25. gastroljor1986

Christina QCCP - Record Breaking Ruin [Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/0104a6f7a1249/Ch...__Forced_Orgasm__Sperm__Cumshot__Milking_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I really thought this whole "ruin my climax" craze had passed, you know, guys were asking for regular ol' forced ejaculation-y stuff again, the normal extreme bondage and torturous tease... but all of a sudden, idk, maybe it's springtime or something, because I ruined like 4 orgasms in 90 minutes the other day. Are you guys in competition to see who can make me laugh the hardest? Because I actually can't decide which recent client is my favorite pathetic spurting crybaby...

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, BONDAGE, FORCED EJACULATIONS, TEASE & DENIAL

<!--more-->File Name : Christina QCCP - Record Breaking Ruin [Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:03:52
    Video Size: 282 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

26. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Scene 300 FemDom Sex

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/30db9b2894568/_Femdom_2018__ClubDom_-_Scene_300_FemDom_Sex.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Scene 300 FemDom Sex.mp4
    Runtime: 00:16:08
    Video Size: 1.36 GB

[​IMG]

Download file

27. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Scene 300 FemDom Sex

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/30db9b2894568/_Femdom_2018__ClubDom_-_Scene_300_FemDom_Sex.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Scene 300 FemDom Sex.mp4
    Runtime: 00:16:08
    Video Size: 1.36 GB

[​IMG]

Download file

28. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - You Are My Bitch Too. Starring Goddess Saucha [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/dec523528358c/TH...o._Starring_Goddess_Saucha__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Saucha enters Mean Girl Manor in her sexy outfit and is greeted at the door by the Mexican slave. Goddess Saucha simply sees another slave that should be serving her because in her mind she can never have enough slaves. The slave tries to explain that he is already taken by Princess Bella but Goddess Saucha doesn't care. You will start serving me now slave! Of course the slave can't resist the commanding Goddess Saucha and he finds himself kissing her feet and pledging to serve only her. Goddess Saucha instructs her new slave in how to give her the perfect foot massage exactly the way she likes it done. The slave thought he had a lot of tasks to do for Princess Bella but he will have even more to do now that he is serving Goddess Saucha. She tells the slave he will be getting 2 or 3 more jobs to earn more money that will all go to Goddess Saucha.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, EBONY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION

Keywords: goddess saucha

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - You Are My Bitch Too. Starring Goddess Saucha [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:06
    Video Size: 784 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

29. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - You Are My Bitch Too. Starring Goddess Saucha [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/dec523528358c/TH...o._Starring_Goddess_Saucha__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Saucha enters Mean Girl Manor in her sexy outfit and is greeted at the door by the Mexican slave. Goddess Saucha simply sees another slave that should be serving her because in her mind she can never have enough slaves. The slave tries to explain that he is already taken by Princess Bella but Goddess Saucha doesn't care. You will start serving me now slave! Of course the slave can't resist the commanding Goddess Saucha and he finds himself kissing her feet and pledging to serve only her. Goddess Saucha instructs her new slave in how to give her the perfect foot massage exactly the way she likes it done. The slave thought he had a lot of tasks to do for Princess Bella but he will have even more to do now that he is serving Goddess Saucha. She tells the slave he will be getting 2 or 3 more jobs to earn more money that will all go to Goddess Saucha.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, EBONY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION

Keywords: goddess saucha

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - You Are My Bitch Too. Starring Goddess Saucha [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:06

[​IMG]

Download file

30. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - BP - 3 Girls Ballbust a Fat Broke Loser [BALLBUSTING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/2fa5344ed2b0d/_F..._Ballbust_a_Fat_Broke_Loser__BALLBUSTING_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Brat Princesses are having a ballbusting party! The girls have a ton of fun kicking a fat, broke, old loser in the balls. This is a very exciting clip with a lot of great high energy and giggling from the girls. If you like to see girls really enjoying themselves, having a great time together while kicking a loser in the balls repeatedly, then this is a great clip to get. Lots and lots of great kicks! The girls kick the loser until he's opened up and writhing on the floor. Then, they kick him some more! The kicks in this position are straight up into the loser's pelvic bone. So painful! He's a pretty good sport about it, though. The pathetic loser lets the girls kick his testicles up into his pelvic bone as much as they want. When the girls tell him to stand again, he does. The three tittering girls drop their big fat loser over and over. Every time he drops they kick him more and more! Finally, the old loser just simply can't get up again. The girls leave him cowering on the floor and take his credit card. Time for a nice three-way wallet fuck while the besties binge at the mall. (10:22 long)

Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras.

Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Sasha Foxxx, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Financial Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - BP - 3 Girls Ballbust a Fat Broke Loser [BALLBUSTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:21
    Video Size: 634 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

31. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - BP - 3 Girls Ballbust a Fat Broke Loser [BALLBUSTING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/2fa5344ed2b0d/_F..._Ballbust_a_Fat_Broke_Loser__BALLBUSTING_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Brat Princesses are having a ballbusting party! The girls have a ton of fun kicking a fat, broke, old loser in the balls. This is a very exciting clip with a lot of great high energy and giggling from the girls. If you like to see girls really enjoying themselves, having a great time together while kicking a loser in the balls repeatedly, then this is a great clip to get. Lots and lots of great kicks! The girls kick the loser until he's opened up and writhing on the floor. Then, they kick him some more! The kicks in this position are straight up into the loser's pelvic bone. So painful! He's a pretty good sport about it, though. The pathetic loser lets the girls kick his testicles up into his pelvic bone as much as they want. When the girls tell him to stand again, he does. The three tittering girls drop their big fat loser over and over. Every time he drops they kick him more and more! Finally, the old loser just simply can't get up again. The girls leave him cowering on the floor and take his credit card. Time for a nice three-way wallet fuck while the besties binge at the mall. (10:22 long)

Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras.

Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Sasha Foxxx, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Financial Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - BP - 3 Girls Ballbust a Fat Broke Loser [BALLBUSTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:21
    Video Size: 634 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

32. gastroljor1986

Ballbusting World - The Most Vulnerable. Starring Nikki Whiplash [Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ac5e2551b1825/Ba...__Ball_Abuse__Ballbusting__Balls_Busting_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash, Blonde, Blond Hair, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : Ballbusting World - The Most Vulnerable. Starring Nikki Whiplash [Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting].mp4
    Runtime: 00:17:40
    Video Size: 406 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

33. gastroljor1986

Ballbusting World - The Most Vulnerable. Starring Nikki Whiplash [Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ac5e2551b1825/Ba...__Ball_Abuse__Ballbusting__Balls_Busting_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nikki Whiplash, Blonde, Blond Hair, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : Ballbusting World - The Most Vulnerable. Starring Nikki Whiplash [Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting].mp4
    Runtime: 00:17:40
    Video Size: 406 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

34. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - You're So Fucked For My Feet, You Stupid Braindead Footboy [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/4d2ee45def20d/_F...u_Stupid_Braindead_Footboy__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kaylynn

I'm going to oil up my perfect feet for you. They're going to look and taste so delicious. I know you obsess over my feet loser. You fucking worship them. I know how desperately you crave to be beneath the soles of my feet. Kiss them loser, it's what you're here for. You were born to lick my feet. That is your only purpose loser. And aren't you so grateful that you have a purpose?

My feet give you purpose. You live to serve them. Your cock twitches and throbs uncontrollably as you worship them. That's how I know you're fucked. Fucked for my feet. You're just a stupid horny footboy who becomes braindead at just the sight of my perfect feet. My feet are going to scramble your weak little brain until you're a puddle before me.

You're such a sucker for my toes. Just look how sexy they are. Every part of my feet is pure perfection. My toes, my soles, my wrinkles and my arches. They are flawless, aren't they loser. Keep staring as your brain continues to leak out. Kiss them and thank me for this opportunity.

I am God and you worship me. You worship at my feet because that is exactly where a loser like you belongs. You live for my feet. You're a little foot slave for me. You adore me. You just keep paying me while I degrade you more and more. You can't stop, can you? You live to worship the feet of God. There is no other way for you to live. You will forever be a slave to my perfect toes.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE, TRAINING, POV, FOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: foot fetish

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - You're So Fucked For My Feet, You Stupid Braindead Footboy [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:07
    Video Size: 211 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

35. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - You're So Fucked For My Feet, You Stupid Braindead Footboy [FOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/4d2ee45def20d/_F...u_Stupid_Braindead_Footboy__FOOT_WORSHIP_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kaylynn

I'm going to oil up my perfect feet for you. They're going to look and taste so delicious. I know you obsess over my feet loser. You fucking worship them. I know how desperately you crave to be beneath the soles of my feet. Kiss them loser, it's what you're here for. You were born to lick my feet. That is your only purpose loser. And aren't you so grateful that you have a purpose?

My feet give you purpose. You live to serve them. Your cock twitches and throbs uncontrollably as you worship them. That's how I know you're fucked. Fucked for my feet. You're just a stupid horny footboy who becomes braindead at just the sight of my perfect feet. My feet are going to scramble your weak little brain until you're a puddle before me.

You're such a sucker for my toes. Just look how sexy they are. Every part of my feet is pure perfection. My toes, my soles, my wrinkles and my arches. They are flawless, aren't they loser. Keep staring as your brain continues to leak out. Kiss them and thank me for this opportunity.

I am God and you worship me. You worship at my feet because that is exactly where a loser like you belongs. You live for my feet. You're a little foot slave for me. You adore me. You just keep paying me while I degrade you more and more. You can't stop, can you? You live to worship the feet of God. There is no other way for you to live. You will forever be a slave to my perfect toes.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE, TRAINING, POV, FOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: foot fetish

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - You're So Fucked For My Feet, You Stupid Braindead Footboy [FOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:07
    Video Size: 211 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

36. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Chastity Bidding. Starring Princess Ashley [FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/442cd12661894/TH...SHIP__FOOT_LICKING__FINANCIAL_DOMINATION_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Ashley is going to let a slave out of chastity today but only one slave. Two of her slaves are kneeling before her both trying to convince her that they are the one deserving of a release. Both slaves have been in chastity for months and are so desperate to be let out they bribe, beg, grovel, worship, and suck up to Princess Ashley trying to win her favor. But Princess Ashley almost never lets her slaves out of chastity so all their arguments fall on deaf ears. When the slaves beg about how badly they want to be allowed to cum Princess Ashely replies "What the fuck makes you think I want you to cum?" When the slaves complain about the pain from their chastity device she simply doesn't care. With their begging for release getting them nowhere the desperate slaves switch to trying to bribe Princess Ashley into letting them out. They promise her cash but it's not enough to convince Princess Ashley. The slaves start offering to pawn everything they own like their video game collection and Star Wars action figures. One slave will take out loans form the bank that he won't ever be able to pay back just so he can pay Princess Ashley for his release.

Princess Ashley is so mean in this clip. She has absolutely no pity for her chastity slaves. She looks so superior sitting above the slaves on her throne with the chastity keys hanging from a chain around her neck. As the slaves grovel before her kissing her shoes and sucking on the heels she verbally destroys them telling them how disgusting and pathetic they are. She is one mean blond!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: princess ashley

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Chastity Bidding. Starring Princess Ashley [FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:07

[​IMG]

Download file

37. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Chastity Bidding. Starring Princess Ashley [FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/442cd12661894/TH...SHIP__FOOT_LICKING__FINANCIAL_DOMINATION_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Ashley is going to let a slave out of chastity today but only one slave. Two of her slaves are kneeling before her both trying to convince her that they are the one deserving of a release. Both slaves have been in chastity for months and are so desperate to be let out they bribe, beg, grovel, worship, and suck up to Princess Ashley trying to win her favor. But Princess Ashley almost never lets her slaves out of chastity so all their arguments fall on deaf ears. When the slaves beg about how badly they want to be allowed to cum Princess Ashely replies "What the fuck makes you think I want you to cum?" When the slaves complain about the pain from their chastity device she simply doesn't care. With their begging for release getting them nowhere the desperate slaves switch to trying to bribe Princess Ashley into letting them out. They promise her cash but it's not enough to convince Princess Ashley. The slaves start offering to pawn everything they own like their video game collection and Star Wars action figures. One slave will take out loans form the bank that he won't ever be able to pay back just so he can pay Princess Ashley for his release.

Princess Ashley is so mean in this clip. She has absolutely no pity for her chastity slaves. She looks so superior sitting above the slaves on her throne with the chastity keys hanging from a chain around her neck. As the slaves grovel before her kissing her shoes and sucking on the heels she verbally destroys them telling them how disgusting and pathetic they are. She is one mean blond!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: princess ashley

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Chastity Bidding. Starring Princess Ashley [FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:07

[​IMG]

Download file

38. gastroljor1986

Miss Molly Space - Facesitting in catsuit [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/81f151a6ea8ac/Mi...sitting__Facesit__Face_Sitting__Face_Sit_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love play with slave also you can book custom videos. I sit on face till boy cant breathe)))))))))))) Non nude fetish video.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Fetish, MissMollySpace, Miss Molly, Molly, Mistress, Catsuit, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit

<!--more-->File Name : Miss Molly Space - Facesitting in catsuit [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:36
    Video Size: 946 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

39. gastroljor1986

Miss Molly Space - Facesitting in catsuit [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/81f151a6ea8ac/Mi...sitting__Facesit__Face_Sitting__Face_Sit_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love play with slave also you can book custom videos. I sit on face till boy cant breathe)))))))))))) Non nude fetish video.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Fetish, MissMollySpace, Miss Molly, Molly, Mistress, Catsuit, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit

<!--more-->File Name : Miss Molly Space - Facesitting in catsuit [Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:36
    Video Size: 946 MB

[​IMG]

Download file