Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Beaten For Chastity Release 2

Domina Nyx is making slave MJ earn his release from chastity after having been for 260+ days. The sexual sadist teases and whips him and enjoys his whimpers. She tells him to beg for his release. Finally after tearing his back to shred Domina Nyx grants him his wish. She dangles the chastity keys in front of him and asks if he REALLY wishes to please her. When he says yes she turns the tables on him and asks him to stay in chastity another 40 days. Utterly disappointed MJ makes the decision to please his Mistress and remain locked up. Defeated, broken, and beaten he buries his head as Domina Nyx exits the room with a wide sadistic grin. This video was not at all scripted. This was 100% real and slave MJ was not expecting his Mistress's twist.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d304dc22067ae/Beaten_For_Chastity_Release_2.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Deadliest Ballbusters: The Domina Nyx Edition!

"I use whatever methods I desire to inflict superlative trauma onto my practice dummie! I use jump kicks, punches, rapid fire kicks, and full force punts to lay into this pair of testicles with my full martial arts might! My prowess as a fighter, martial artist, and sexual sadist is unmatched! And every time I send the dummie hopelessly reeling to the ground below, It feels me up with great joy!" -Domina Nyx *includes the best of the best in slave cam footage as well!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/fe3ebea1af77e/Deadliest_ballbusters_Domina_Nyx_Edition.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hidden Camera Nude Surprise

This is me being pranked by stefany, she hid a camera in her room and called me in saying she had a birthday surprise for me. When I got there, she was naked, cuffed me and busted my balls. I couldn't see any camera but just in case i wore a mask. I'm posting that video of her naked, to punish her for being so mean to me.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5b8ad72b81538/Hidden_Camera_Nude_Surprise.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BP - I Think We Got the Kickbag Good This Time (1080 HD)

Alexa, Amadahy, Kendall and Sasha have really got the kickbag good this time. He's strung up tight with no place to go. It's not fair if he blocks their kicks, so they've tied his legs apart with a spreader bar. Now, there is no way that the kickbag can close its's legs. This video is BRUTAL. The girls are truly merciless. The kickbag's body opens up and leaks all over the floor and they just won't stop. They ooh and ahhh over the severity of each other's kicks. Finally, Amadahy puts the slave to sleep between her thighs. She crushes his neck until he's too weak to even stand.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1ff8e73632e65/I_Think_We_Got_the_Kickbag_Good_This_Time.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lady Kacy Kisha - Ballbusting!! Sklaven Torture

Meine neuen Lack Overknees mussten doch endlich mal richtig eingetreten werden.Dieser Ballbusting Sklave kam wie gerufen dafür und musste dafür herhalten. Meine TV Zofe stand mir als Verstärkung zur Seite und trat fürstlich mit um dem Sklaven auch den Nachmittag schön zu versüssen. Unser mieses Antäuschen dabei verschaffte dem Sklaven einen besonderen Kick, da er nie wusste wann die harten Tritte wirklich zwischen seinen Beinen einschlugen. Sichtlich zertreten sackte der lächerliche Sklave zusammen und ich war glücklich das die Stiefel jetzt endlich eingetreten sind.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b3dbd0c9993e2/KacyKisha_Ballbusting_Sklaven_Torture.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sound Therapy

That little thing? It's mine. While stroking it to spurt may have once been the slave's main purpose in life, it now exists simply for my amusement. And it never gets to squirt without entertaining me first. Otherwise it's kept under lock and key until I'm ready to play with it. Shoving thick stainless rods deep down that canal is one of my most favorite ways to use what's mine. I make it beg to get let out of its cage, then I make it beg me to fuck its small hole until it truly feels owned from deep inisde. When I finally allow it release it gets to lick up all of its mess and go back in its cage for whoever knows how long!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c693673f8f1e9/SOUND_THERAPY.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Stella Liberty Destroys Balls

Stella Liberty continues her torment competition between her two potential slaves. The sissy slave is forced to watch, kneeling in the corner holding Stella's glass of wine, the CBT work of Stella on the pain slut. Stella is quite creative with her torment, while having his cock and balls bound, she has an empty container tethered to his outstretched balls. Cruelly, as she abuses his cock with her crop, she fills the container with water, further stretching his balls and limits simultaneously. Without mercy she torments his otherwise useless cock and balls. His cries out only further her enjoyment. All the while planning for the next stage of his torture.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b1b0d04325aaf/Stella_Liberty_Destroys_Balls.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member