Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lady Lilith - Rock his Balls

Rubber Goddess Lady Lilith knows how to handle the balls from her Slave. She rock his Balls with every whip on his ass and make him cracy with every soft touch to his dick and the poor slave must endure everything in his absolute degradation helpless and uncomfortable position. So Rock his Balls!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f6b10ff26efe9/Rock_His_Balls.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shoe Whore Gets Schooled (Full Clip) HD - GODDESS MAYA LIYER

I retire to my torture room up in the loft after a hard days work at my office, terrorizing the minions to find one of my chaste, cock locked house slaves cleaning some of my shoes as instructed. My only thoughts at this point are to stretch out on to relax on my chaise lounge, maybe abuse the little worm verbally while I watch it clean my shoes, I like to see them trembling in fear.

However the effort being put in is clumsy and the attention to detail is sub standard which annoys me greatly, a sharp schooling is needed to bring him up to the standards that I expect, and if I am honest I will enjoy dishing out some punishment after a hard day...of dishing out punishment.

I slap the bitch silly and spit in his eyes, before making him sniff, suck and lick the shoes I am wearing clean clean. I then make it lick the shoes that it has failed to clean properly as it grovels for forgiveness, it knows that physical punishment will follow, but not before I use my heels to tease and torment its locked up cock. I love slapping the exposed balls of a cock in chastity and my long nails are not just there for aesthetic purposes, I keep the sharpened for pinching exposed balls until i hear the screams and pleading for mercy.

This bitch will learn to be addicted to my shoes and pay them the attention they deserve, I pile all of them up on its face, covering it completely in shoes and stuffing some of the heels in its mouth, it will breathe the scent of my feet while I now take a leather paddle to its exposed balls, then finish the job with it cowering over my knee for hand spanking and paddling, this message will be hammered home.

Then the whore is leashed and forced to lick and suck my shoes and sweaty nylon clad feet while I tug at the leash, slap and spit before dismissing it to go and run me a well deserved bath.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/26546ec3e7b43/Shoe_Whore_Gets_Schooled.mp4

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Beating

This is my most brutal video. Not for the faint of heart! I literally beat the out of my slave. Ball busting, face busting, wall-slamming, face slapping, ball pulling, stabs to the balls with my heels, rib kicking, stomach busting, compressing his throat with my feet.....you name it!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e580d05d9b18e/The_Beating.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

THE PAIN GAME CONTINUES. Starring Miss Joclyn Stone

The painful discipline session with Miss Joclyns bamboo cane continues without a reprieve for her helpless pain slut. Joclyn relentlessly pounds his ass cheeks over and over again with the thin bamboo rod, until his ass is black, blue and crimson red.

Joclyns precision and accuracy with a cane is a sight to behold, as she leaves a perfectly placed row of cane marks evenly across his ass. His attempts to escape are futile, as she has him completely at her mercy.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1cd34e8a78cfc/The_Pain_Game_Continues.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Your Balls Are My Property

Balls are for busting, and Mistress Rebekka Raynor shows no mercy faced with Eyemblacksheep and his vulnerable balls. The poor slave trapped in the barn at the farm of Mistress Rebekka with no other option than to take what awaits. Ballbusting is done the British way with lots of screams and suffering for the slave, and lots of entertainment for the rest of us.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b5a9626953dff/Your_Balls_Are_My_Property.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

GODDESS RACHEL AND GODDESS KAINA - THE BURGLAR PART 1 - BALLBUSTING SENTENCE

Andre is a low level burglar, awkward and unlucky. Late in the night, he enters a students flat, hoping to rob something valuable. both of the girls living there are quietly sleeping. Suddenly, they awake because of a soft noise. They surprise Andre as he's seaching in the cupboard. Bad karma for Andre, they are as vicious as he's dumb! He'll soon experiment an unforgettable ballbusting session.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/07a267f5e73c2/THE_BURGLAR_PART_1_BALLBUSTING_SENTENCE.mp4

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10 minutes to cum - Mistress Kennya

You have ten minutes to cum, loser, otherwise I will lock you in chastity for the rest of your pathetic life and....make you eat the key! Did I tell you I will be making it damn hard for you to do it? Oh well, you will just have to see!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f37bc082d868b/10_minutes_to_cum.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Amadahy and Jennifer - Ball Kicking Brutality

The girls are in the midst of a ball kicking frenzy. The kick bag is tied up. Hanging from the ceiling with his legs completely exposed. The slaved is kicked over and over. The pain builds up and it can cause him to go to sleep from time to time. The slave is exhausted from the kicking. Jennifer does not care at all. She wants to kick him until he becomes unresponsive. The slave knows if he the girls will continue to kick him even after he is out. The slave gets weaker and weaker and goes down. Amadahy cheers Jennifer on. Kick him while he's out! Jennifer runs across the basement and punts him really hard into his balls! PUNT! The slave wakes up screaming from the pain. The slave is coming in and out during the kicking. The girls assure the slave that they will get their kicks in. With or without him being with it. The slave makes less and less noise. The girls kick harder and harder to his exposed balls. The girls will kick him all afternoon and can't do anything. He no longer even talks he just grunts. As the kicks pile up he becomes quieter and quieter. Lola keeps an accurate kick count for the girls. She calmly announces the count when the girls ask. Lola is shocked by the girl's brutality. Jennifer begins to kick even harder. They want him to go limp so they can kick him awake! The slave shakes and writhes from the savage kick to his bag. The girls then go to flurry kicks to get him to go out. The girls exchange several flurry kicks and the slave stops reacting. Jennifer and Amadahy have so much fun. They can deliver full force kicks to a tied up slave. They attempt to drive him to be limp and unresponsive. They then kick him even harder. Amadahy holds his legs part and Jennifer kicks him hard. Buy this clip! A Brat Princes ball kicking classic.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/190b6095b0d9d/Ball_Kicking_Brutality.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ball Rupturing Ballerina - Part 2

SERIOUS BALL KICKING and FACESLAPPING! Bijou absolutely slams Her kicks into Her victim's balls. The shoes make Her feet very heavy and with Her powerful ballerina legs, the force of the strikes is frightening. She intersperses the ball kicking with vicious face slapping and face punching before attacking his nuts yet again. This video is not for the faint of heart! You can see more of Bijou Steal at her Ballerina Gone Bad clip store.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a5c1ac3331073/Ball_Rupturing_Ballerina_Part_2.mp4

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Fitness Test

I'm ready for a different kind of work out. Wearing sexy boots and lingerie slave is in bondage and excercise bands are attached to his dick. I generally hate using bands but this is an exception. He is ordered to stay still while I work my upper body stretching his useless cock and balls while he grunts in pain. My leg workout involves kicking and kneeing him where it counts, and in the end I decide to beat him hard with a real large dildo. I cant tell whether he is swollen from excited or injury. Oh well...

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/38bb74fc55fee/Ballbusting_Fitness_Test.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member