Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Extra painful ballkicks

The slave is tied by his wrist, but only his wrist so he move around in a little circle. Mistress Zita in her black lingerie is preparing herself to destroy the slave's manly package. She doesn't wear shoes, only her stockings, but it doesn't prevent her from causing extreme huge pain between the slave's legs. But she doesn't only kick, she pulls on his balls and pinches his nipples too.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/93ab512f282f3/Extra_painful_ballkicks.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Extra painful ballkicks

The slave is tied by his wrist, but only his wrist so he move around in a little circle. Mistress Zita in her black lingerie is preparing herself to destroy the slave's manly package. She doesn't wear shoes, only her stockings, but it doesn't prevent her from causing extreme huge pain between the slave's legs. But she doesn't only kick, she pulls on his balls and pinches his nipples too.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Extra painful ballkicks

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fresh Meat For Moni

This is what happens when a fan asks to have a session with Moni, we get that request by email very often.This newbie regret his decision to face moni after the first kick. He had no idea her leg was so damn muscular and heavy. We could see the desperation in his face, but Moni doesn't do anything by half. She completed his destruction, and he went home saying it was the dumbest idea he ever had in his life. We all agree.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/10ac64c63a3b8/Fresh_Meat_For_Moni.mp4

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fresh Meat For Moni

This is what happens when a fan asks to have a session with Moni, we get that request by email very often.This newbie regret his decision to face moni after the first kick. He had no idea her leg was so damn muscular and heavy. We could see the desperation in his face, but Moni doesn't do anything by half. She completed his destruction, and he went home saying it was the dumbest idea he ever had in his life. We all agree.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fresh Meat For Moni

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

HARD BEATING IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER - LADY MILANA

Lady Milana is in her torture chamber with her slave. She fastens her sllaves wrists to chains, hanging from the ceiling. When her slave is bound and helpless, Lady Milana starts to slap his face. After a good faceslapping and humiliation the cruel Goddess kicks her slave in his balls and then smokes a cigarette abusing her slave as an ashtray, humiliating and spitting at him. While smoking, Lady Milana takes her cane to hit her slaves balls and kicks them some more. When the beautiful mistress is finaly done, the humiliated and beaten slave has to crawl back into his cage and gets locked up for the night.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3d5d65f1e13cc/HARD_BEATING_IN_THE_TORTURE_CHAMBER.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lady Milana is in her torture chamber with her slave. She fastens her sllaves wrists to chains, hanging from the ceiling. When her slave is bound and helpless, Lady Milana starts to slap his face. After a good faceslapping and humiliation the cruel Goddess kicks her slave in his balls and then smokes a cigarette abusing her slave as an ashtray, humiliating and spitting at him. While smoking, Lady Milana takes her cane to hit her slaves balls and kicks them some more. When the beautiful mistress is finaly done, the humiliated and beaten slave has to crawl back into his cage and gets locked up for the night.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His Balls Took A Beating

This poor guys balls sure took a beating at the foot of Harmony. It's almost like a game to Harmony, she loves to destroy these tough men by relentlessly kicking them in the nuts until they fall to the floor. She even mocks the poor guy while smashing his ball sack, ridiculing him for not being tough enough to take it. "What are you a pussy?" she mocks, adding "Can't take a kick from a girl?" But Harmony is a very sadistic girl that delights in the suffering of men, so no pity will be shown.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/24ab2e2e15ae0/His_Balls_Took_A_Beating.mp4

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His Balls Took A Beating

This poor guys balls sure took a beating at the foot of Harmony. It's almost like a game to Harmony, she loves to destroy these tough men by relentlessly kicking them in the nuts until they fall to the floor. She even mocks the poor guy while smashing his ball sack, ridiculing him for not being tough enough to take it. "What are you a pussy?" she mocks, adding "Can't take a kick from a girl?" But Harmony is a very sadistic girl that delights in the suffering of men, so no pity will be shown.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His Balls Took A Beating

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His Weakest Spot - Miss XI

I am THRILLED to be back at Girls Next Door studios where I get to indulge in my favourite fetish, BALLBUSTING! Sadly, many of my slaves simply aren't man enough to take a few solid shots to the Nuts so when I come to Team BALLBUSTER it's always time to let loose and CRUSH BALLS! In this clip I experiment with kicking, stomping, kneeing, and punching both in high heels, and with bare feet. Both have unique advantages. High heels seem to leave more of a STING, yet bare feet allow better balance and often more IMPACT! I can't decide what's better, so I use both. I kick this loser square in the balls over and over and I won't stop until I leave them battered and bruised. I want this loser to be broken on the ground, as I stand dominantly over him, as he cries at my feet, holding his BUSTED BALLS! HAHAHA!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5d2178db164a3/His_Weakest_Spot.mov

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I am THRILLED to be back at Girls Next Door studios where I get to indulge in my favourite fetish, BALLBUSTING! Sadly, many of my slaves simply aren't man enough to take a few solid shots to the Nuts so when I come to Team BALLBUSTER it's always time to let loose and CRUSH BALLS! In this clip I experiment with kicking, stomping, kneeing, and punching both in high heels, and with bare feet. Both have unique advantages. High heels seem to leave more of a STING, yet bare feet allow better balance and often more IMPACT! I can't decide what's better, so I use both. I kick this loser square in the balls over and over and I won't stop until I leave them battered and bruised. I want this loser to be broken on the ground, as I stand dominantly over him, as he cries at my feet, holding his BUSTED BALLS! HAHAHA!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How to Break a Man - Sarah DiAvola

"You are dressed with your feminine swinging kneelengh skirt and heeled boots (please not overknee boots), and thinking about your self defence action lesson , and what you have to do against a man.
    You are standing sidewards to the camera and say , that it is very effective, to knee the balls and that it is very important to do this in the right way.
    Then you raise your knee slowly a few times and explain that you crush the testicles with the knee against the groin, then you raise your knee very swiftly, maybe 3-5 times.
    After this, in the second part of the little story you demonstrate this with your naked victim, camera angle sidewards.
    You show the right way to knee the balls, at first very slowy and hold your knee against his ballsack, view from the side.
    Then you raise your knee swiftly a few times to the balls - but you stop your movement very close before you crush the scrotum.
    You say that you have the power and energy to hurt him very much and put him out of action.
    After the fast demonstration with stopping before you crush the balls , you knee him really very hard repeatedly in his ballsack and he goes down to floor.
    If the slave resists your body blow , you are laying your hands behind his neck and pulled his head down against your raising knee to crush his nose.
    You are really thrilled, how effective your action was, and you finish him with a few hard boot kicks to his body and balls, while the slave is lying on the floor.
    After he is almost passing out with pain, you are leaving the room."

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c5f3aa0bf87fa/How_To_Break_A_Man.mp4

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"You are dressed with your feminine swinging kneelengh skirt and heeled boots (please not overknee boots), and thinking about your self defence action lesson , and what you have to do against a man.
    You are standing sidewards to the camera and say , that it is very effective, to knee the balls and that it is very important to do this in the right way.
    Then you raise your knee slowly a few times and explain that you crush the testicles with the knee against the groin, then you raise your knee very swiftly, maybe 3-5 times.
    After this, in the second part of the little story you demonstrate this with your naked victim, camera angle sidewards.
    You show the right way to knee the balls, at first very slowy and hold your knee against his ballsack, view from the side.
    Then you raise your knee swiftly a few times to the balls - but you stop your movement very close before you crush the scrotum.
    You say that you have the power and energy to hurt him very much and put him out of action.
    After the fast demonstration with stopping before you crush the balls , you knee him really very hard repeatedly in his ballsack and he goes down to floor.
    If the slave resists your body blow , you are laying your hands behind his neck and pulled his head down against your raising knee to crush his nose.
    You are really thrilled, how effective your action was, and you finish him with a few hard boot kicks to his body and balls, while the slave is lying on the floor.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Husband training - Cruel ballbusting - Lady Cruellas games

This guy the Lady's sisters's husband. He was false to her wife lot of times. When the wife noticed this she gave two choice her husband. She devorces him or he will go to learn to Lady Cruella how be a good and obiedent husband. He chose the second option. The Lady first time gives him a cruel ballbusting training. She kicks his balls hardly and some time she kicks his balls with her point of shoes. Poor husband screams but the Lady laughing at him and countinues the ballbusting until he collapses.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0bfb7a955e5de/Husband_training_Cruel_ballbusting.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Husband training - Cruel ballbusting - Lady Cruellas games

This guy the Lady's sisters's husband. He was false to her wife lot of times. When the wife noticed this she gave two choice her husband. She devorces him or he will go to learn to Lady Cruella how be a good and obiedent husband. He chose the second option. The Lady first time gives him a cruel ballbusting training. She kicks his balls hardly and some time she kicks his balls with her point of shoes. Poor husband screams but the Lady laughing at him and countinues the ballbusting until he collapses.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0bfb7a955e5de/Husband_training_Cruel_ballbusting.mp4