Humiliation Men | Femdom | Cruel Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, Apr 28, 2017.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Needs
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Goddess Brianna Beach
    Genres: Barefoot,Taboo,Footjobs,Cumshot,Foot Smelling,Toe Sucking,MILF,Foot Worship
    Video language: English

Goddess Brianna Beach arrives home from work with her feet aching. Her stepson offers to massage her feet. She declines but he insists. Brianna relents and allows the young man to massage her feet. He is so loving and attentive in caressing his 's feet that Brianna believes he must have some other motive. She expects him to ask for money or permission to do something out of the ordinary.

The same scenario plays out the next afternoon when Brianna comes home from work. This time the young man offers more than a massage as he kisses, licks and nibbles on stepmom's toes. She is surprised at her stepson's actions, but also delightfully impressed with his prowess. Goddess Brianna is enjoying the attention and cannot overlook the rising bulge in stepson's shorts. Feeling that they've made a special connection today, she invites him to drop his shorts. The young man eagerly complies and continues sucking her toes while she strokes him with the other foot. Goddess Brianna plays the part of teacher when she grasps the boy's rod with both feet and strokes him skillfully to a magnificent end

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 529.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Needs

2. kipassa007

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)
    [​IMG]

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 682.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

3. kipassa007

He wont know youre hiding
    [​IMG]

He won't know youre hiding it'll be our secret. Imagine the sounds I'm going to make.

Duration: 4:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13467kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 473.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He wont know youre hiding

4. kipassa007

Chloe Cherry Toys for Boys (2019)
    [​IMG]

Her deal: if she is pleased by the slave's oral tributes then she lets him cum on her feet, then he must lick them clean afterwards. She holds up her end of the deal and now it's her slave's turn.

Duration: 10:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11450kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 908.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chloe Cherry Toys for Boys (2019)

5. kipassa007

Lucy Takes Control
    [​IMG]

By this time the crowd has gotten a few good ideas of their own and have set off to engage.

Duration: 9:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 367.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lucy Takes Control

6. kipassa007

Obey Melanie - You keep getting cucked
    [​IMG]

Studio: Obey Melanie / Barefoot Princess Video / Clips4Sale
    Genres: Handjobs, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Ass Licking, Orgasm Denial

You keep getting cuckolded and never get to cum. But that doesn't mean you can't watch another man cum! In fact, he's going to leave his cum all over My ass just so you can worship it.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:46
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 351.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Obey Melanie - You keep getting cucked

7. kipassa007

London River
    [​IMG]

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be, but she decides to change things up and hook D.'s head to the end of the machine. Traditionally at Insex this is the method used to make a blowjob machine but London decides to fit him with a special gag that turns D.'s face into the perfect fucking machine. She uses his face to get her off and leaves him drenched in her squirt.

Duration: 40:55
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 841.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download London River

8. kipassa007

Princess Chanel
    [​IMG]

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Princess Chanel
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Spitting, FNM, Fetish

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 892.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Chanel

9. kipassa007

London River
    [​IMG]

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 721.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download London River

10. kipassa007

ButtShock!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Pixel Pixie
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Ass Worship, Ass Humiliation, Ass Grinding, Nude Facesitting, Face Smothering, Face Riding, Face Grinding, G-String, Body Oil

A testament to her Mindblowing, Facebreaking Facesitting style, Pixel Pixie takes her face seat to the brink of with the Micro G-String she chose to wear! To his utter shock, her barely-there Micro G-String wasn't enough for Pixel to maximize the effectiveness of her Face Smothers!

Upping the ante, Pixel decides to slide her Tiny G-String off to one side & aggressively apply her Last Boss level of Face Smothering! Continuously reaching the pinnacle of humiliation, the depths of Facesitting hit maximum with Constant Nude Face Riding, as Pixel racks up her score to unprecedented heights of elite ownership!

Duration: 17:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3204kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 437.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ButtShock!

11. kipassa007

Imagine the sounds Im going
    [​IMG]

Imagine the sounds Im going to make - noises you will have never heard before!

Duration: 7:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11699kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 621.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Imagine the sounds Im going

12. kipassa007

ScissorSit Goddess!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Pixel Pixie
    Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Human Furniture, Scissorhold, Ass Grinding, Humiliation, G-String, Body Oil

Pixel Pixie applies a masterfully placed Prolonged Face Smother in one of her tiniest G-Strings of her collection. Forced to take whatever breaths he can manage from the underside of her perfect ass, Pixel's face seat struggles out of her tight Facesit once early to her disdain."Oh Come on!" Pixel says disapprovingly, shoving her slave's face back into its rightful place hard. There he must remain as she games, swaying to and fro with the smooth action of her videogame! As her ass massages his face with her weight, it's incredible just how long her slave manages to stay breathless under her Smother Wear. "Stay still! Let me enjoy MY GAME!" Pixel exclaims while nailing him with some Hard Face Thrusting Punishment!

Duration: 22:10
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 977.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ScissorSit Goddess!

13. kipassa007

Obey Melanie How to please your man
    [​IMG]

Cast: Melanie
    Genres: Handjob, ass smothering, cock tease, orgasm denial, ass smelling, ruined orgasns

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11185kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 625.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Obey Melanie How to please your man

14. kipassa007

Worship My Latina Ass 11
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Evie Delatosso, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Vladi, Slave Jarrod
    Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

Worhip My Latina Ass Volume 11 starts out with some good, clean fun with Latina Mistress Evie Delatosso. In her dripping POV scene, she soaps up her lovely ass in the tub, getting her nether regions squeaky clean as you gaze up at her glistening curves. She soaps her hairy pussy and her real, wobbling tits while laughing at your devotion. Slave Vladi continues bathing her. When Mistress Evie asks if he's gotten her ass thoroughly clean, he says he has. She wants him to make sure, so she has him put his head on the edge of the tub where she proceeds to FACESIT and REVERSE FACESIT him with her soapy butt. She laughs at him as he laps at her bubbly ass crevice and lathered pussy. She takes him to her bed where the licking and continues in a drier environment. She tells Vladi to beg to lick her ass - and beg he does. He grovels like a lowly worm, practically crying to please her ass with his tongue. She laughs at his subservience as he WORSHIPS HER ASS from behind. Ready to get serious, she flips Vladi on his back and starts grinding her pussy hard on his face. The bed springs creak with her furious bouncing and thrusting, until finally she CUMS.

Duration: 52:39
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 776.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Worship My Latina Ass 11

15. kipassa007

Ruined Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Big Cumshot, Cock Shock, Group, Handjob, Humiliation, Office, Restrained, Upskirt

Four girls are drawing a male erection in today's art class. Their naked man is handcuffed and gagged and the girls gently tease his cock until it is rock hard. They then start drawing and giggle as they bounce the stiffie up and down with their fingers. Every few seconds one of the girls gently caresses the dick so it is in a constant state of arousal. After a while their fondling becomes too much and the guy starts moaning loudly. Tina takes her hand away and the girls watch in amazement as the cock explodes all on it's own!

Duration: 11:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 656.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruined Orgasm

16. kipassa007

Worship My Latina Ass 9
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mistress Isis Taylor, Mistress Monica Santiago, Slave Jarrod, Slave Vladi
    Genres: FemDom, , Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Kunilingus, Big Butt, Big Ass

For the first time we present the incredibly hot Brazilian diva, Mistress Monica Santiago. Her blazing Latina body, wide hips and huge booty will leave you stunned! In her POV scene, she leads you up a staircase by your leash. She doesn't speak much English, but she makes her meaning clear: Follow her ass - or else! She reels you into her bedroom, where shackles await... Mistress Monica teases her Slave Jarrod as he lies naked and helpless, bound to her bed. She sits her huge Brazilian ass on his face, daring him to try to breathe. He struggles for air as she plays with his body and tweaks his nipples.

Duration: 54:03
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 797.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Worship My Latina Ass 9

17. kipassa007

Bound For Punishment Part 2
    [​IMG]

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Format: avi
    Duration: 54:47
    Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 701.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

18. kipassa007

Lick My Boots Office Worm - Chloe - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Chloe works in an office with Danni. At her command, she makes her co-worker crawl over to her and lick her boots. Chloe also keeps Danni collared and in chastity. She makes Danni crawl on the floor like a worm. Danni's job involves a lot of extra work. He has to lick boots all day in addition to all of his regular office tasks, which keeps him in the office late. But it's not like he has anyone to go home to anyway. Chloe is pretty fanatic about keeping her black boots shiny and for Danni, that means a lot of crawling and licking. Girls hate work and they hate puny males. Such a brilliant idea to keep the puny males occupied with lots of work. Danni is sad that this is his life. All he wanted was a job. Amazing how quickly and easily hot girls can trap and ensnare the weak males for their use.

Duration: 12:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10066kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 942.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lick My Boots Office Worm - Chloe - Full HD 1080p

19. kipassa007

My Breasts and E-Cigarette Controlling Your Breathe - Lady Kara - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Do you want that feeling when you're choking with my spit in your nose? Your nose is full of my saliva when I blow a cloud right in your face. Stop coughing slave or I will slap your stupid face! I think I help you with my tits! You always begging me to touch them so you can have them now! I squeeze your head right between of them. Squeal for a breathe haha but you can get only cloud from my e-cigarette right in your face.

Duration: 10:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9176kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 741.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Breasts and E-Cigarette Controlling Your Breathe - Lady Kara - Full HD 1080p

20. kipassa007

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #3
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
    Video language: German

From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
    play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
    end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 11:38
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3778kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 333.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #3