Lisa Cross showing her hard Firm Tits

Discussion in 'Female Muscle' started by David, Oct 15, 2015.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Video language: English

I am originally from Manchester (England) but currently live in the south west of England with my beautiful Bull Mastiff dog called Holly. I have been training seriously for about five years and entered my first competition in 2009 (NABBA England). I couldn't pin point exactly when I first got into bodybuilding or when I first realised I wanted to be a bodybuilder. I started off as just a regular gym goer who wanted to lose a bit of weight and tone up. Yet the more I trained and saw my body changing and saw the positive changes bodybuilding had on my life, the more seriously I took my training and the more I wanted to learn about it. From the outset though the one thing that was blatantly obvious was just how strong I was and from fairly early on I was lifting similar weights to most of the men in the gym. Consequently as you can imagine I have gone through my fair share of training partners as they have struggled to keep up with the intensity and passion with which I train. To date my maximum lift on lift has been 200kg (440lbs) and my maximum squat has been 240kg (529lbs). Even though bodybuilding takes up the mainstay of my time I have lots of other interests and hobbies. I am a mad rugby fan and I'm a massive heavy metal fan. I can imagine my bodybuilding career will take me to yet more far flung places where I will meet more exciting and interesting people. Life really is an adventure which is there for the taking!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:32
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 46.6 MB

[​IMG]