Medical Fetish-clinic,latex,rubber,sex Toys,machine

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by mobi660, Nov 26, 2013.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Cuckold Hubby
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Brunettes, Dirty Talking, Humiliation, Lingerie, Upskirt, Watching
    Video language: English

Danny has found a photo on his wife's phone of her having sex with another man. He asks his wife's friend Tindra about it and she is shocked to see him getting aroused. She decides to tease him and tells him what a filthy slut his wife is. As his cock grows she makes him strip naked while she tells him about the gangbangs his wife has been involved in. Spreading her legs, Tindra tells him his wife likes cum on her face and Danny instantly shoots his load while she laughs at the cuckold loser!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 738.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cuckold Hubby

2. mobi660

Sunbathing Peeper
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cumshot, Cock Shock, Dirty Talking, Female Nudity, Outdoors, Watching

Brook is sunbathing in the park when she notices a guy in the bushes watching her and jerking off! She calls him out and says she won't say anything providing he strips naked and carries on! She encourages him by stripping out of her skimpy bikini and showing her pert naked body. She bends over and lets him see her bald cunt and exposed asshole, asking him if he wants to fuck her. When she spreads her legs and begs him to cum he shoots five massive spurts through the air as she laughs!

Duration: 10:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 643.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sunbathing Peeper

3. mobi660

Homework Reward
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cock, Brunettes, Humiliation, Lingerie, Uniform, Upskirt, Watching

Princess brat Atlanta has one of the teachers wrapped round her finger. He has offered to do her math homework for her if she will let him strip off in front of her. When he flops his cock out she bursts out laughing because she didn't think he would actually do it! The sight of her tiny college dress riding up her silky thighs soon has him rock hard. Atlanta teases him with flashes of her panties as she encourages him to jerk off. He soon shoots a big load of cum as she laughs at him!

Duration: 11:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 703.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Homework Reward

4. mobi660

New Boyfriend Compared
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cock, Big Cumshot, Cock Shock, Comparison, Female Nudity, Interracial, Small Cock, Watching

Anna is bragging to her friend Marie about how big her new boyfriend's cock is and even shows her a photo! She doesn't believe her so she calls him in and gets him to drop his trousers. Marie is shocked by the BBC and calls in her boyfriend and gets him to drop his pants - exposing his tiny white penis! The girls howl with laughter and send him out the room. They then strip naked and encourage the big black cock to jerk off so they can see the full size. His massive orgasm then flies across the room in front of their gobsmacked faces!

Duration: 9:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 552.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download New Boyfriend Compared

5. mobi660

Small Penis Humiliation Number One
    [​IMG]

Studio: Michellelynn

Hello, my name is Michelle Lynn and I love to humiliate losers that have tiny cocks! I only weigh 92 pounds, and I still have my braces on my teeth. If you have a small penis dont even bother visiting me or my site, because Im just going to laugh at you, and let you know what a loser you are. My pussy is so tiny and tight, but that doesnt mean I want some guy with a small dick! I need a big cock to please my pussy, just like every other girl out there. Dont believe that bullshit about size not mattering to women. It matters! And if you dont measure up we like to call all our friends and tell them about you, and laugh! I dont care if I make you cry because youre not even worth my time if youve got a tiny penis.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:08:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 530.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Small Penis Humiliation Number One

6. mobi660

Bikini Tease
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mila Amora
    Genres: Big Cock, Big Cumshot, Brunettes, Cock Shock, Female Nudity, Watching

Stunning Mila loves teasing men. Today she calls friend Max round so she can ask his opinion on some new bikinis. He is gobsmacked when she strips naked in front of him and starts trying them on! He gets a boner and she tells him to get it out so she can see how excited each bikini makes him. As he jerks away in front of her he oozes precum and she thinks he has cum but the real explosion comes shortly after and has her open-mouthed with shock at the amount!

Duration: 8:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 500.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bikini Tease

7. mobi660

BBC Interview
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cock, Big Cumshot, Blondes, Brunettes, Dirty Talking, Interracial, Interview, Lingerie, Watching

Chloe and Taylor turn the tables on our male in this scene where THEY decide to ask the questions. They ask our stud all about his early sexual experiences and even want to know how big his dick is soft and hard. When he says it is over 9 inches they are desperate to see his big black cock! They strip down to their lingerie and encourage him to get his dick out. When they see it their eyes bulge and they talk dirty while he jerks off, resulting in a huge orgasm that flies across the room!

Duration: 11:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 662.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download BBC Interview

8. mobi660

Princess Carmela - Mr. Nevercum
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018

He is constantly told that he will be allowed to cum but is always denied at the brink of orgasm with a fierce slap to the cock.

Duration: 10:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 939.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Carmela - Mr. Nevercum

9. mobi660

Princess Carmela - My Toilet Boy
    [​IMG]

He is bolted down to the floor with steel cuffs making him powerless and vulnerable.

Duration: 9:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11737kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 843.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Carmela - My Toilet Boy

10. mobi660

Lana Rhodes Lap it up!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Lana Rhodes
    Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Solo

I can tell how much you want to stroke for me.. Just stare at my large natural perky tits and sweet little pussy through my slutty sheer panties. What a desperately horny pervert you become when you start stroking that cock. You are going to entertain me today, you are going to give me a show while you masturbate. I want you to lick your cum up like a kitty licking a bowl of milk. Show me how obedient you can be. I love training perverts to be cum lapping sluts for me.

Duration: 9:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8336kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 584.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lana Rhodes Lap it up!

11. mobi660

Angela White
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Angela White
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

The more you watch my big tits and ass bouncing in your face the more addicted you become to your one and only Mistress. You just can't say no when you are hard, horny, and ready to erupt in the presence of your Goddess. I am going to keep you addicted to the very vision of me, the more you jerk it to me, the more addicted you will become. I will give you purpose for your mindless wanking and you will never look back. xxo Mistress Angela White

Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11319kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 737.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angela White

12. mobi660

Miss Alisandra - Girlfriend Experience Boobylicious Handjob GFE
    [​IMG]

Wearing a hoodie I straddle you and begin to tease you, talking about your cock and my big tits, touching them through my hoodie. I eventually remove the sweater and reveal a tank top and bra. My dirty talking makes you hard which I notice and take the matter in my own hands, quite literally, applying lube to your dick and stroking while still teasing you with my tits under the top. I take off my bra but not the top and you can see my hard nipples as I tease your dick with them. I apply plenty of lube to your hard cock and when I finally reveal my tits, I cover them in lube as well. I stroke and rub the head of your hard cock up into my breasts and nipples. Each stroke is bouncing my beautiful tits, and your sensitive head feels so good against my soft tits and hard nipples! You feel like you can't take it anymore when I finally tell you I want you to cum on my nipples, stroking your dick harder and faster, rubbing it right into my boobs until you explode.

Duration: 14:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 662.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Alisandra - Girlfriend Experience Boobylicious Handjob GFE

13. mobi660

My Legs Rule - Brave Girl Enters Scissors Circle!
    [​IMG]

It took some convincing but Diana agreed to enter our Scissors Circle and most definitely regretted it because she suffers! The girls put unmerciful pressure on Diana's poor head! She also almost gets her ribs broken by Ashley Wildcat's immensely strong legs but in panic Diana taps out as fast as she possibly can and luckily Ashley has the sense to let her go!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:06
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8317kbps
    Audio: 43kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 805.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Legs Rule - Brave Girl Enters Scissors Circle!

14. mobi660

Pay To View
    [​IMG]

Genres: Big Cumshot, Big Tits, Brunettes, Dirty Talking, Lingerie, MILF, Watching

Nerdy caretaker Justin has long fancied art saleswoman Rara. She tells him to stop ogling her because she is only there for the big money men. But when Justin pulls a wad of cash out of his pocket she allows him to carry out his fantasy if he gives it to her. He strips naked and a rock hard boner springs out immediately! He jerks off as she examines his dick and then she strips down to her lingerie too. When she bends over and tells him to lick her asshole, he soon fires a huge orgasm right across the room!

Duration: 11:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 708.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pay To View

15. mobi660

Chanel Preston - Mindless Doll JOI
    [​IMG]

Cast: Chanel Preston
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Chanel orders you to stare at the crystal ball she is swinging back and forth in front of her as her soft voice fills your mind, ordering you to relax. Once she has you totally calm, Chanel begins to control your mind, telling you that you belong completely to her and are nothing but a toy doll for her to play with. Chanel reinforces your helplessness by ordering you to stroke your cock as she rubs her breasts and pussy to get you even more excited. Once you cum, you will forever be Chanel's mindless jerk doll - but looking at her beautiful face and hot body, are you even trying to resist?

Duration: 12:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8124kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 785.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chanel Preston - Mindless Doll JOI

16. mobi660

Anya Ivy in Diaper Problem
    [​IMG]

Anya is talking to her friend Cory when she mentions something a little personal. Anya has had a hard time going to the bathroom and asks Cory if she has ever had this problem. Cory knows just what the solution is and runs upstairs. Coming back down she has a diaper bag for her. Cory shows her a adult diaper and tells her that this will help with the problem.

Duration: 9:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7007kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 523.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Anya Ivy in Diaper Problem

17. mobi660

Morgan Lee - Cum For Me
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Morgan Lee
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Morgan Lee instructs you to jerk your dick while she shows off her hot latex clad body. She orders you to get hard as she teases you, first playing with her nipples, then making you stare at her hot ass. But Morgan knows what you really want as she rubs her pussy through her panties, then takes them off, letting you look right at her gorgeous pussy. Morgan then begins rubbing herself, asking how much you wish you could be tasting her, your face buried deep in her pussy. Now that your cock is rock hard, Morgan orders you to keep jerking to the thought of licking her gorgeous pussy. But when you do cum, Morgan has a nasty surprise for you - she wants to see you lick up every last drop of it, and she will show you just how she wants you to do it

Duration: 8:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 508.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Morgan Lee - Cum For Me

18. mobi660

Angela White - Addicted to Angela
    [​IMG]

Couple weeks ago was really hot but we also had a lot of requests to see his tight ass getting.

Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11319kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 737.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angela White - Addicted to Angela

19. mobi660

At My Disposal - Naomi Swann and Ashlynn Taylor - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Naomi is staying at a hotel with a pretty sexy hotel manager. When she checked in, she assured Naomi that she and her staff would be at her disposal. Well Naomi is in need of something badly and calls the manager in to let her know that she in fact is taking her at her word that she is in fact at her disposal as well as her feet. Ashlynn is surprised as she has never had such a request but who can resist such a sexy guest. Naomi takes her feet in her mouth and Ashlynn immediately gets turned on as Naomi is getting off with every lick and suck.

Duration: 14:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6512kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 708.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download At My Disposal - Naomi Swann and Ashlynn Taylor - Full HD 1080p

20. mobi660

Still Wet - Reagan Lush and Naomi Swann - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Naomi had her way with Reagan's feet after seducing her, now Reagan wants some time with Naomi's feet. Both girls are still turned from before and still wet.

Duration: 10:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7648kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 588.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Still Wet - Reagan Lush and Naomi Swann - Full HD 1080p