Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gigi Allens - Another Whiff

Let's do some anal training. It is time to size up and are the ideal drug for turning you into an anal fiend. They relax the muscles of the anus and make you loose enough to to insert large objects. Once you have a sniff you will be begging for another hit and begging to be stretched more. I think of them as a nice relaxant for your body and your mind to make you completely susceptible to my orders. I want to to crave my anal training you filthy slut.

Filesize: 1.00 GB
    Duration: 00:12:05
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile.com

POV_Whiff.part1.rar
    POV_Whiff.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe Dee - Worship Princess Chloe

Princess Chloe is new to the Domme scene but, wow has she made her presence noticed! Her naturally, domineering streak is put to good use on you weak, addicted freaks. She and us, have both been bombarded with begging emails for ownership. So you are very lucky today as your Goddess addresses all you worthless minions.

With her HOT, BEAUTIFUL curves, long sultry blong hair and powerful legs Princess Chloe looks down with a pitiful look. Her voice cuts straight to the core. Penetrating your weak simple mind. You're here to bow down and worship the greatest. Princess Chloe is your everything and when in her presence your instantly under her spell. She's beautiful, mean and manipulative, everything you dream of. You will be wrapped around her little finger in seconds as she seduces you into submission. Becoming her little bitch zombie is what you crave.

You simply cannot resist your Princess, from her big juicy BOOBS, round pert ass and long toned legs she has your wrapped around her little finger. Hanging on to her every word, a WEAK, HOOKED zombie you have become. Completely powerless to her beauty and charm. Reaching new lows is your only way for attention.

Princess Chloe fucks with that loser head, she will leave you feeling dumb, stupid and in such a horny state all you can think of is your Princess. You will ache to worship every inch of her body, of course that comes as a price. To be her slave, you follow her rules and obey like a little bitch.

Filesize: 218 MB
    Duration: 00:05:40
    Video: WMV, , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 378 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_WorshipPrincessChloe.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kitty - I am Your Goddess

Mistress Kitty take contrĂ´le and make you worship her. She make you forget everything about cheap old doms.

Filesize: 1.71 GB
    Duration: 00:08:00
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5421 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_YourGoddess.part1.rar
    POV_YourGoddess.part2.rar
    POV_YourGoddess.part3.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kelle Martina Milking Your Locked Up Cock Through Deep Anal Masturbation

Today you need your chastity device, put it on right now. I want to make sure you can't get a full erection. It's such a little mindfuck to have your cock locked up for me. Next you need your favorite dildo because you're going to be fucking your ass with your cock locked up. You don't deserve pleasure while you're getting your ass fucked. That's how pathetic you are.You're going to lock up your dick and you're going to fuck your little slut ass until you cum. Doesn't that sound fun? No? Well I don't care. I'm a little brat and I want you to cum only from a big cock in your ass. So I'm going to show you a few positions and you're going to fuck along.First I want you to get in the missionary position like you're the girl and open your legs wide. Now start out with some fingers to open up that ass. Good boy. Now grab your dildo, spread your legs, and rub your dildo on the hole and start fucking in that position. Just the head first and then a little deeper, a little deeper then all the way in. Fuck that ass, I want the base touching your balls. Keep fucking it.Do you feel your chastity cage jingling around as you fuck your ass? LOL! Fuck your nasty little slutty hole. You're such a good little bitch for me. Now shove that cock all the way in and hold it, then make little circles. Do you feel that cock inside of you? Yea? Good! Now I want you to sit up on it, feet on the ground, and then I want you to bounce on it. Ride it, ride that dick. I'm sure your little dick is bouncing all around in that cage as you feel and hear it clanging around, LOL! You fucking idiot, you're so pathetic.What a little slut you are! You're being a good little dick whore for me. Now sit down on it and roll your hips, feeling that cock buried inside of your ass, rubbing right against your prostate. I want you to alternate between bouncing and gyrating your hips. Really work that cock in there deep. And I want you to keep doing that until you have an anal orgasm or you just leak out of your little cage. Milking your dick without even touching it you little anal whore.

Filesize: 276 MB
    Duration: 00:08:01
    Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_YourLockedUpCockThroughDeepAnalMasturbation.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet - SpeciMAN 763

The last thing you remember is signing the consent form to volunteer as test subject for a psychological experiment. Your eyes flicker open but still it is hard to move, the Woman before you begins saying words which make you feel so very sleepy, you think she is putting you into a hipn0tic trance. Your vision blurs, all you see is beautiful red lips.She moves Her body before you reminding you that whenever you find yourself thinking you immediately feel horny and dumb. Soon She seems satisfied that you are back under Her control, and then She begins the Remote Access Protocol. At the snap of her long red nails Her voice begins to come from inside your mind. Telepathically communicating with you. Instantly your cock begins dripping, "You have been My favourite. I LOVE to watch you stroke for Me, I love it when your cock dances under My fingers. I have made you CUM HUNDREDS of times, and you don't remember any of it".She takes your dripping dick in her hands and begins to STROKE and squeeze, She looks deep into your eyes and you can THINK about NOTHING but falling down into that RED mouth. This is your last orgasm for a while slave, because your cock can only get HARD for ME now. I will make it a good one, and then you will placed back into you life as though nothing has happened. She urges you closer to orgasm as She expertly milks all the CUM out of you balls.as She repeats your new directive 'you are NOTHING but speciMAN 763 reday to be remotely activated at any point'.Orgasm initiated and completed, at the count of three you will wake up and remember nothing. Commencing re-boot in 1, 2, 3..wide awake, back in the room!

Filesize: 491 MB
    Duration: 00:18:36
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3415 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download: Depfile

POV_763.part1.rar
    POV_763.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aftercare

"Aftercare" is best experienced as an add-on to any of my other videos, but it can also be enjoyed independently.

This clip is different from any of my others. It's about you; it's about my appreciation of your obedience. You've lavished me with attention, served me well, and tried your hardest to obey my orders. You're a good boy, and you deserve praise. Our relationship isn't one of equals, more like a puppy with his master, but it is reciprocal. We have a special bond, one that's important to both of us.

I know you sometimes feel shame after an act of submission. You might feel empty and worthless, but you're not. You have a very important role, and you do a wonderful job of fulfilling it. You are such a good boy, and that's something to be proud of, not ashamed.

This clip is totally sincere. It's not scripted, roleplay, or a custom. It's purely a heart-to-heart act of affirmation and aftercare.

Filesize: 280 MB
    Duration: 00:10:14
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 3679 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_Aftercare.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beverly - I Always Get What I Want

I get want I want that what makes me a princess. Life is pretty easy for me I think of something I want and within hours I get it. There is always a loser out there to get it for me. If you can't somebody else will so you have to act fast. It's a privilege for you. Sometimes things don't go so easy and I have to get rough I don't mind using dirty tricks to get my way. I'll black mail you if I have to. Once you start with me there is no way out unless I say so. So take this advice don't piss me off you'll be sorry.

Filesize: 592 MB
    Duration: 00:06:47
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_AlwaysGetWhatIWant.part1.rar
    POV_AlwaysGetWhatIWant.part2.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet: How Am I Supposed To Cum With THAT?

Picture it: you've somehow manage to pull the hottest girl from work, the hottest girl you've ever met. I'm in your bed right now, hot and so horny. Making you hard with my words, with my teasing body, my perfect tits, beautiful face, dangerous eyes. I tell you how wet I am, how much I want your cock deep inside my wet, tight pussy. I make you promise to fuck me really hard. Then you get it out. It all goes wrong from here. Shocked, confused, pissed off, disgusted. Just a few emotions that I express. How could you do this? How could you get me all turned on, and then pull out that?! How do you even jerk that thing? After realising you're still hard after my berating, I humiliate you for getting off on the humiliation! With morbid curiosity, I make you jerk: just so I can see how gross it looks. Ugh! Stop now! I can't take anymore! Loving the powerless position you're in, I get my tits out and tease over thoughts of rubbing that worm between my huge tits. Would you like that? Hmm? Ha ha! Never going to happen: I'd be sick! I want to know how much cum that thing produces. Come for me, now. Come on the floor. Hurry, I've got to go soon, get back out there, and find a real man to fuck. Oh, and of course I'm going to tell everyone about this, how can I not?!

Filesize: 291 MB
    Duration: 00:14:19
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2705 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_AmsupposedToCumWithTHAT.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet - Are you Worthy

Well are you slave? Worthy to kneel before Me? Looking like THIS?! Of course not! But it is ok, if you listen to Me, if you watch Me and do as I say, I can raise you up into the slave you were always meant to be, the man I know you can be. An obedient, pleasing devoted enslaved male.

Kneel before Me and watch as I show you just how unworthy you are to even place your eyes on Me. The black lace draped over My PERFECT body, My divine ASS so CLOSE to your mouth. I know you wish you were worthy enough to stick your face DEEP in there slave. To lap Me up & breathe Me in. Hmmmm? You want that slave, I know you do.

I am so sweet yet powerfully persuasive before long you are nodding like an eager little puppy, YES! You NEED to be worthy for Me! I allow you to stroke with a wicked smile, EDGE yourself as many times you can and you are ordered to repeat one phrase over and over. Much like a prayer, whispered words of worship. Tattooing it into the depths of your mind, your new mantra, your new truth 'i am not worthy'. Stroke on your KNEES as you stare up at this PERFECTION, My perfect HARD nipples how you just how much I get off on your total submission, your HUMILITY.

Keep repeating, keep stroking, LOSE yourself in the way I move My body, in the surrender. I count you down into orgasm - you will NOT look at Me as you cum, slave you will avert your eyes from Me as you cum, because you are NOT worthy, not yet anyway..

Filesize: 410 MB
    Duration: 00:13:56
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3851 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 259 kb/s

POV_AreyouWorthy.part1.rar
    POV_AreyouWorthy.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlotte Stokely - Beta Bed Time Routine

Oh I have a lovely idea that can improve your flexibility and loserness. Your gonna have to start your training tonight! It's like yoga for jerk off losers. Your gonna point that cock at your own face and ge used to your new bed time ritual of getting a face full of cum! Oh and the best way to get those balls nice and full, is edging to my videos for an hour or so way before you go to bed, haha!

Filesize: 382 MB
    Duration: 00:08:30
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5956 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_BedTimeRoutine.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Fyre - Beg for Cock, Faggots

You know you want to see my stud show off for you. His muscled bodied all oiled up, his big, hard fantastic cock. It's driving you crazy that he wasn't in the very first frame. Before you can see him, I want you on your knees, begging for him to reveal himself. Now that he's here, showing off for you in tight, sexy underwear, you're ready to cream yourself, but you still want to see that cock. He shows off his ass for you & you beg to see his cock, but I'm not ready to show it to you. I want you to beg to see him in another pair of underwear. Then he'll show you his amazing studly cock. Now that you're throbbing & aching, worshipping this perfect specimen of a man, it's time to accept what you truly are & open your mouth. Give your whole face over to him so he can cum on it. Accept that this is what gets you off.

Filesize: 630 MB
    Duration: 00:17:48
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 4879 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 kb/s

POV_BegforCockFaggots.part1.rar
    POV_BegforCockFaggots.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Begging for Pegging

Look at you, already weak just seeing me with my big cock hanging out. A beautiful woman wielding a big cock is exactly what turns you on more than anything even if you dont want to admit it. Dont worry, its just you and me right now. I want you to watch me stroke my big cock and I am going to tell you all the dirty fun things you are going to do with it to please me.

Filesize: 378 MB
    Duration: 00:08:37
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 6003 kb/s

POV_BeggingforPegging.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Xavialune - Beg to Cum

Well, what are you waiting for? BEG!

Filesize: 51.9 MB
    Duration: 00:03:48
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: WMV, 30.000 FPS, 1681 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 211 kb/s

POV_Begtocum.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Bend Over Boyfriend

Hey sweetie, can we talk for a minute? I really need to get something off my chest. One of my girlfriends told me about this new thing she's been doing with her husband and how it's really changed their sex lives. I've been doing some reading, watching videos, and now I'm OBSESSED with doing it. Are you curious yet? Oh honey, I'm dying to try anal strap-on sex with you. I even went out and got a little surprise.. want to see? Oh yes, this big... black... cock is all for you! Isn't it amazing? It makes me feel so powerful, so aroused.. I can't wait to shove this into your little backdoor. One of the websites I was reading said that the best lube for strap-on fucking is actually lube, so you're going to jerk off for me right into my hand here and then I'm going to use it to bend you over and give you a pounding.I can't wait to cum while I fuck you from behind. What a feeling!

Filesize: 229 MB
    Duration: 00:10:21
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2994 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_BendOverBoyfriend.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violet Doll - Big Tits Love Money

Do you love My big tits? Do you REALLY love My big tits? Prove it.

My big tits love money, so you're going to pay Me. I know a weak horny titty addict like you simply cannot resist.

Filesize: 256 MB
    Duration: 00:08:33
    Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 3866 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_BigTitsLoveMoney.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kyaa - Bare Feet Breaking Out of My Pantyhose

My feet demand your worship and adoration. Restrained in my high heels and pantyhose, they need to be the focus of your attention. I know how weak my bare soles, wiggling bare toes and sensual arches make you.

Off go my high heels, each one dangling from my pointed toes then dropping to the floor as I mock your growing arousal and disgusting foot fetish. My pantyhose take a bit more time, but soon my toes break through the sheer fabric. I hold on to the pantyhose with my hands and pull while my feet push. One by one, each foot rips and tears out of the hose. Then, with my bare feet free to be worshiped, I flex and point my toes, curling them to make my soles wrinkle and tease with my arches. It renders you utterly helpless, you will not have a chance now. Worship my bare feet, footboy! My feet that deserve more than you could ever offer, feet that will take everything from you.

Filesize: 253 MB
    Duration: 00:06:33
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5260 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_BreakingOutofMyPantyhose.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wrap it and Pull til You Cum

Just as the title says. Get something long, ropelike. Whatever you can get. Now you're going to tie it up how I say. And you're going to pull on it when I say. Then you're going to cum when I say. It's all about following instruction when you are with me.

Filesize: 485 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_BunWrapIt.part1.rar
    POV_BunWrapIt.part2.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Consume My Nectar

Outfits like this one are not that easy to take off and on, especially with these latex panties, so my bladder has been filling up while I've been filming. I believe in golden showers used as a training tool-- more worship and less humiliation-- because a boy should cherish the liquids that come from my body. He should know that being able to sip my golden nectar is a huge privilege and he will be grateful for it. I'll discuss some of the ways you may drink my p1ss, whether it be from a funnel gag, with me standing over you, or my favorite.. from a glass. So you will need to assume the position and may watch as I fill this wine glass with my own vintage. I hope you are thirsty.

Filesize: 305 MB
    Duration: 00:08:06
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_CMNS.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violet Doll - Calling Out The Cuck

So I was feeling a bit curious, & I decided to take a look at your Internet history. I knew I would find a bunch of porn, but I didn't expect to find cuckold porn. It's ok, I want a bigger cock anyway. You know I deserve a better than average dick, look at me. Oh you're going to deny it? Fine. I'll prove it then. You're a cuckie. It's time to face the facts

Filesize: 248 MB
    Duration: 00:11:05
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2993 kb/s

POV_CallingOutTheCuck.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Fierce - Clip Slave Programming

You've been telling yourself you are too smart to become an addict of mine. You're too strong and powerful to ever become enslaved to me. You tell yourself you only buy my clips because you love jerking off to my body. You've been buying more and more clips lately, and paying attention to my commands. Stroking has turned into day long sessions. You are beginning to realize you are not the tough, powerful, strong man, you thought you were. Could it be? Could I somehow have implanted triggers into your brain to make you spiral into enslavement? No...not you....NEVER....but....maybe....

Filesize: 587 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6668 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 213 kb/s

POV_ClipSlaveProgramming.part1.rar
    POV_ClipSlaveProgramming.part2.rar