Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queen Amber Mae - Vortex Of Pleasure

Welcome to the *vortex of pleasure*. An erotic mind control session that will take you deeply into that mesmerizing, highly arousing vortex of pure, orgasmic pleasure. Once you find yourself spinning in the spiral, with a hard and dripping cock - My body will do all the talking as it sways right in front of you. It will be *hard* to resist the entrance to My special vortex. My finger snaps will command you to go deeper, harder, dripping more, stroking faster ~ The ONLY way out of the vortex is cumming on My command like a good boy.

Queen Amber Mae hypnotizes you to enter an erotic vortex of pleasure where you get aroused and the only way out is to cum. She takes you deep into the trance with her voice then stops talking and lets you admire her curvy body as you are aroused even more at the sight of her. She rubs her tits throughout the clip and give you a jerk off instruction count down at the end until you cum on command.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.18 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:09

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

POV_Vortexofpleasure.part1.rar
    POV_Vortexofpleasure.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Gwen - Wedding Night Cuckold

Hello Hubby! It's our wedding night and I know you can't wait to FINALLY have sex with me! This is the moment you've been waiting your WHOLE life for! Tonight is the night that you'll finally get to feel my breasts against your bare chest as you enter me... but wait I have a little surprise for you! Let me go get it.. This is cock cage, you know a chastity device, put it on! You see now you're my cucky in a cage! Did you honestly think I was going to fuck you? LOL! Get a grip loser! I only fuck my hot alpha boyfriend! What did you think I was saving myself for you? Get real you pathetic swine! I've been fucking my boyfriend this WHOLE time! I'm only with you to take your money and make you my cucky bitch! Now go ahead and cry in the corner while I have phone sex with my boyfriend lol

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.33 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:09:25

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_WeddingNight.part1.rar
    POV_WeddingNight.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Pilar - Try NOT to get an Erection while you Worship Me

Self-Control Training Session: As you Worship My Physical Display of Beauty, Keep this in mind: Try not to become aroused. If you make through the ENTIRETY of this Self-Control Training exercise without getting an erection and/or touching your penis, you've done well. If you do not make it throughout the entire session without becoming aroused, then I have a punishment coming up for you.

On a side-note, My breasts and My ass look amazing in this clip. I wanted to buy this clip from Myself. Yes, I am Narcissistic, I am also your new religion.

Watch this session and lets see how well you can control yourself.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.05 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:08:50

POV_WhileYouWorship.part1.rar
    POV_WhileYouWorship.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kelly Sunshine - No Thoughts Just Worship My Feet

Relax for Me today. Turn off your brain and just stare. Gaze at My perfection. Become totally helpless. I am everything you want. I control you. I own you. You will do anything to please Me. I know your weaknesses and I will always exploit them in the most devilish of ways. You're completely obsessed with My gorgeous, powerful feet. Surrendering is no longer a question, it has become instinct. My beautiful soles brings you life. Obey, give in. No thoughts, just worship.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 626 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:10:46

POV_WorshipMyFeet.part1.rar
    POV_WorshipMyFeet.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Theodora - Obey, worship, adore 1080p

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.04 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:09:03

POV_Worshipadore.part1.rar
    POV_Worshipadore.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worship my bigger feet and jerk to them (size 11 bigger feet)

You are not like most men that like breast, ass and pussy. You prefer feet. Unfortunately my boyfriend is not into feet. I would actually prefer that he would take care of my feet but he just cares about my breasts. Since I've started making foot fetish clips I feel the urge of having my feet taken care of. So I need you guys to take care of my big feet and worship them. One way that you can worship them is by stroking while looking at them. You are gonna take your cock out and start jerking for my feet until you explode on my long soles. From now on you are the one who is gonna be there to worship my feet.

In this clip I tell you how bad I want my feet taken care of. I encourage you to stroke to my big feet while I tell you to sniff my feet, suck my toes, lick my soles clean and massage them. I instruct you to come on my soles while doing some jerk off encouragement. I move my feet a lot, put them closer to the camera, wiggle my toes so you can see my long size 11 feet in many angles.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 494 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:44

POV_Worshipmyfeetandjer.part1.rar
    POV_Worshipmyfeetandjer.part2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Tierra - Jerkoff As I Tear You Apart, Then Go K.!.L.L. Yourself

I cannot fucking stand you. You are so fucking ugly. You're truly a loser. Just look at yourself in the mirror. Do you see what I see? Gross! I'm disgusted that you even look at me let alone the fact that you jerkoff to me. It makes me sick. You're so fucking pathetic, drooling all over me. You're lucky I even pay attention to you. You're lucky I even take the time out of my day to tell you how fucking pathetic you are.

I think you're one of the biggest losers I've ever seen. You're a waste of space. You have no redeeming qualities at all. All you do is jerkoff. It's so sad. You're a disgusting fucking loser that no one wants to fuck. No one even wants to be around you. You're completely fucking useless to anyone. Do you get that? Here you are, jerking off again. It's fucking pathetic. You have nothing better to do. I fucking hate that you jerkoff to me. Stop that. Don't even jerkoff to me, just sit there and listen to me rip you apart.

You are not a real fucking men. Real men don't waste their lives like this. You are a useless fucking freak. And this turns you on, making this even more pathetic. I don't really even want to talk to you or take your money. I really don't. I don't need you or your stupid cash. I'm beginning to wonder why I even waste my time. And I'm sure I'm not the only girl that makes fun of you, I'm sure any girl who even knows you exist is disgusted by you or laughs at you. But more than likely no one even pays attention to you. Nobody wants a fucking loser like you around.

You should just go and k.!.l.l. yourself. I mean what are you even alive for? To jerk your dick? You're going to be useless for the rest of your life so why bother? No one wants you around. So you just sit and your room and jerk and jerk and jerk. It's fucking pointless!

But here you are, jerking off, as I tear you apart. Is it sinking in? How fucking sad you are? I can't stand you. I can't wait until you off yourself. Your life is so sad and pathetic that eventually you're going to get tired of living. And the only thing that makes me smile is thinking about how you're going to do it. A loser like you deserves to be ripped to shreds. You don't deserve to jerkoff, you don't deserve to cum. You deserve to be humiliated.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 214 MB / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:06:13

POV_YouApart.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kelly Sunshine - You Are Mine

Relax with Me today. Listen to My voice and allow all other thoughts to disappear. All other distractions, all the things preventing you from being present with Me, all your hang ups, watch as they disintegrate into thin air. This is where you're meant to be; right here with your Goddess. Allow Me to take you deep under My spell and change the way you think. You need to be Mine.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 393 MB / Resolution: 1024x768 / Duration: 00:21:18

POV_YouAreMine.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Lily - You Are My Slut Now

I will make you do anything for Me. I will make you be My slut. I will make you make Me MORE money. Anything. This is just the start My slut

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 321 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:07:08

POV_YouAreMyS.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alix Lynx Steals Your GF JOI

Alix Lynx shit talks you about how she's gunna steal your girlfriend. Gets naked and talks you through how she's gunna munch your girls box better than you ever could and you should just rub one out to her cuz ur girl is gunna be all used up by Alix. This is FUCKING HOT!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 150 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:09:46

POV_YourGF.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Your Mind is Mine

Look at you, weak little slave boy. It feels so right to give in. It feels so good to obey; to do exactly as I tell you to. These obsessive thoughts have been running through your mind all day, all night. You can't stop. You need to surrender. It's much easier this way. Just give in. Become all Mine.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 302 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:05:11

POV_YourMindMine.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worship Unattainable Goddess Vika and Plead for Your Release

It's time to tighten the bars of your cage, my little pet. Is your chastity tube on nice and snug? Good. Then you can worship me. Start with my feet, then work your way up my legs, all the way up to that silky patch of paradise you dream about. If you amuse me with your suffering, I might let you kiss my cheeks...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 65.6 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:02:58

POV_YourRelease.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kristina Rose - Proving Your Worth

Kristina Rose - Proving Your Worth

I see you perving over there and staring at my beautiful body wishing u were worthy enough to touch it. Lets play a special game to see how worthy you actually are. 1st I need you to pull your dick out and get it nice and hard for your Mistress. Only then will you be commanded to obey a few, simple humiliating tasks to see if youre filthy enough to be in my presence! Can you handle my challenge to become my personal filthy fuck-boy?!? Lets find out� xxx Mistress Kristina

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 677 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:10:43

POV_YourWort.part1.rar
    POV_YourWort.part2.rar

14. electro

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

50 Stroke Countdown

First you stare at me, not allowed to touch anything. I build you up, teasing with my body incredible. You're enjoying each second that ticks by until I give approval to grip your cock. But 50 strokes is all I am permitting your cock to feel. You will hold out for all 50 strokes, keeping your eyes on me. Up down, up down. 3...2...You let go. You know better. That's how it works when you jerk off under my control.

Filesize: 208 MB
    Duration: 00:07:02
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 3982 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_50StrokeCountdown.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ASSerting Control

Nothing tops spending to stroke to My ass. Nothing.

Filesize: 115 MB
    Duration: 00:10:05
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MOV, 30.000 FPS, 1483 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_ASSertingControl.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashleigh & Becky Bust on You for Being a Humilatrix-addicted Sissy

OMG. Seriously? Just look at you. Hiding behind your computer screen with your little dicklette in your fist waiting for us to humiliate you. What a laughable, pathetic portrait of a wussy you are. You don't deserve to cum until you have been completely degraded. And that is exactly what we are about to do to you.

Filesize: 203 MB
    Duration: 00:09:15
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_AddictedSissy.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kate You Will Always Think Of Me When You Fuck Her

Hey loser, do you like what you see? My perfect, tight little body. Your wife�s body is nothing compared to mine, is it? You�d rather stroke for me than fuck your wife. It feels so good to stroke your dick for me. But I know you still fuck your wife here and there, don�t you? That�s ok, I don�t care, but from now on, I want you to think about me and only me while you�re fucking her. Got that, loser?Fuck your wife and think about my body, my tits, and my ass. C�mon stroke your dick for me while you stare at my Goddess body. Stroke that cock. I want you to only think about me. Forever. Every second of your life I want you to think about my body. It�s so much better than your ugly wife�s body. That old, fat hag. She�s nothing compared to me, don�t you agree? I know you�d rather stroke for me, think about me, think about what you�ll never have. Yes stroke my little puppet. Promise me that when you fuck your wife from now on, you will only think about me. Think about my beautiful face, my sexy curves, my long blonde hair. Think about my seductive voice in your ear.Stroke it for my ass, I know you love to jerk to my ass. It�s so fucking sexy. Way better than your wife�s saggy ass. I mean just look at it. It makes you so weak for me. Keep stroking to my body loser as you memorize it so you can think about it while you fuck her. You�ll need to think about my body in order to get hard for her. I�m conditioning your brain.I want you to cum for me today, rather than for your wife. I am everything to you, your wife is nothing compared to me, is she? Stroke only for me. Think only of me, even while you�re fucking. Stroke, stroke, stroke. Are you ready to cum for me and only me? I know you want to blow your load for your Goddess. And when you cum, I want you to yell my name, Princess Kate. I hope you make that mistake when you cum with her, LOL! I know you love to cum for me, it feels so much better than when you fuck her. Your mind and your sex life will never be the same.

Filesize: 297 MB
    Duration: 00:08:40
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: WMV, , 4695 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_AlwaysThinkOfMe.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An Icy Ass Situation

Nothing amuses Me more than putting you in pain. Watching you suffer for Me is an instant high.Which is exactly why you are going to follow My ice instructions down to the very last moment where I finally give you jerk off instructions for that release.Come prepared, soak a pair of panties in water and have them frozen for Me when you put this clip on.

Filesize: 73.2 MB
    Duration: 00:10:47
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 813 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_AssSituation.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ass Smother Tease

It's about time you submit to my perfect ass. Teasing you with my tiny little denim skirt and making you watch and drool. What would I do to you with this ass? I would smother you..... Make it hard for you to breathe. Make it hard for you to think. You would lay there, motionless if you had this ass in your face. It's always such a tease.

Filesize: 131 MB
    Duration: 00:11:09
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV, 23.976 FPS, 1501 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

POV_AssSmothe.rar