Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress-T - Publicly Worship Our Shoes

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Domina Snow & I give you a taste of what it would feel like 2 worship us in public.in a busy hotel lobby, where anyone could see u. Imagine humiliating yourself like that, 4 our amusement.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Footdom, Foot Domination, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Instructions, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Dual Domination, Double Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:00
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 145 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/912d723bb573e/publicly_worship_our_shoes.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Alexis Monroe - Can you Last

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You wanna jerk for your Goddess today? Stare at my pretty ass and pussy and stroke that fucking cock. Don't you love it when I talk dirty & tell you how to stroke your hard cock? It makes you so horny and weak when I bend over and show you my perfect asshole? You are going to have trouble holding back while watching me shake my ass for you. Do you think you can last the entire clip?

[Ass Worship, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Latex, Solo]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:23
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 847 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/922234ef49db8/Alexis_Monroe_-_Can_you_Last.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lucy Zara - It Never Ends

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Your becoming a bit of a jerk addict. You need me here to tell you exactly what 2 do. You cant get off otherwise. Its so fun to tease and humiliate you. I love it, I love making you my little bitch. I am going to push you to your limits right now. I want u to jerk, jerk and jerk for me. I want you ready to do anything I tell you from punching yourself in the balls 2 eating your own cum. I love how addicted you get for me; each session it gets worse. You cant help yourself. Your addicted to everything about my kind and demanding voice, these perfect round tits, huge ass, long slender legs, alluring eyes and beautiful smile. I want u to degrade yourself like no other for me. I want you to think about eating that cum 4 me and shove a finger up that ass of yours! Do it bitch! Thats it, rim that ass for me and slide it in. Jerk that cock and fuck that ass 4 me. Get ready 2 become the ultimate bitch for me. Get a glass and get ready. Thats it bitch, cum for me jerk addict! Good now drink up every single drop for me!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Stockings, Cum Eating Instruction, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:01:23
    File Size: 109 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/70fa836a70cfa/GlamWorship___It_Never_Ends.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Samantha Kelly - "It Hurts So Good," She Says, See What She Means

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Female bodybuilder Samantha Kelly gets turned on by training. Watch as she works her pecs in the gym, plays with them & shows her muscle control close up while she poses in panties for u & lets you look at her ripped abs, vascular biceps, & muscular legs. You'll get turned on too.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Muscular Woman, POV, Muscle Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:01
    File Size: 260 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/853453c9802b5/It_Hurts_So_Good_.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress T - Give Me Your Cum

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You come across an enchanting wood nymph in the forest.entranced, u r encouraged 2 touch yourself.but soon it is clear that u are under her spell & you'll give her your cum, whether you want 2 or not.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Mistress, POV, Outdoors, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Instructions]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:48
    File Size: 169 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c233385a6ad57/Mistress_T___Give_Me_Your_Cum.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Jenna Preston - Stepford MILF

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

When a strange cloud appears over our perfect town, I am going about my usual daily business of cleaning the house & being a perfect Stepford wife. I speak 2 my husband on the phone while he's at work and he warns me about the dangers of this cloud. He tells me it is releasing a poison into the atmosphere & that we should probably keep our s0n home from school 2 be safe. I continue about my business, cleaning in nothing but an apron, when my s0n comes downstairs 4 breakfast.I inform him that I am going to keep him home from school and of course, he's ecstatic. He's thrilled not only because he gets 2 miss school, but because this means we can spend more quality time together. We've been fucking 4 a while, every time my husband goes off to work and now, this is the perfect opportunity to spend even more time together uninterrupted. He hurriedly finishes his breakfast & we get down to business. This is going to be a lust-filled, explosive day of nothing but m0ther-s0n fucking.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Virtual Sex, POV Sex, POV]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:28
    File Size: 252 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/43fe5a4eb504e/Jenna_Preston___Stepford_MILF.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Latex Oral Overdose

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Blowjob, Dual Domination, POV Blowjob, Double Domination, Latex, Male Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Ejaculation]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:44
    File Size: 759 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/9c3d21ff2a38d/Latex_Oral_Overdose.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Conditioning Stupid Pillow Humping Losers

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

've decided that u r no longer allowed to use your hands to jerk off. No more stroking. I have something a bit more appropriate 4 you. You are going to become my dedicated pillow humper. You r only allowed 2 hump pillows whenever you want to get off. Your pillow is your new girlfriend that u don't spend on. You spend on me and do the sex stuff with her/it, LOL!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Humiliation, POV, Loser, Pillow Humping, Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Instructions, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:06
    File Size: 284 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a63d4222d807a/Conditioning_Stupid_Pillow_Humping_Losers.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

've decided that u r no longer allowed to use your hands to jerk off. No more stroking. I have something a bit more appropriate 4 you. You are going to become my dedicated pillow humper. You r only allowed 2 hump pillows whenever you want to get off. Your pillow is your new girlfriend that u don't spend on. You spend on me and do the sex stuff with her/it, LOL!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Humiliation, POV, Loser, Pillow Humping, Brat Girls, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Instructions, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

[​IMG]

21. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]

22. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]