Public flash nudity where it's not allowed!

Discussion in 'Public & Exhibitionism & Flashing' started by Shellby, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Shellby

Shellby Well-Known Member

Kiki Minaj
    [​IMG]

Date: 2013
    Genre: Straight, Fetish, Squirt, Cum on Tits, Brunette, Big Tits, Ebony
    Description: Kiki Minaj has a really particular kink: she needs to have a really clean pussy, all the time. Her horny hygiene rituals are so interesting they land her on Danny D's talk show of weird habits. Once she's there, she can't resist getting dirty with her host, even if it means fucking live on prime-time television.

Size: 510 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 31 min 57 s
    Type: 480p
    Quality: SD

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

2. Shellby

Natalie
    [​IMG]

Size: 723 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Duration: 34 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

3. Shellby

Vlasta
    [​IMG]

Description: Did you ask for this? Here it is! You keep on telling me to fuck some pretty married woman. Great idea, but it�s not that easy folks! Ripe women are goods very hard to get. So I came with an idea to make a survey for mature women and ask them about non-committal sex. I got some interesting answers and caught a very interesting catch. Beautiful and happily married Vlasta! We had a nice chat and I kept thinking how to get into knickers of this ripe pussy. Honesty and being straightforward have always worked for me before, so I offered her 20,000 of the easiest money possible. It�s hard to resist such temptation. So I fucked her in the street in front of a house!!! I just have to laugh when I imagine her husband seeing this online. Man, he will get a fit!!!

Size: 680 MB
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 25 min 47 s
    Type: 576p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

4. Shellby

Abbie
    [​IMG]

Size: 802 MB
    Duration: 37 min 52 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

5. Shellby

Big tits blowjob lips public fuck
    [​IMG]

Genre: Redhead, Big Tits, Cum On Ass, Outdoors, POV, Straight, Titfuck
    Description: It was easy to spot Amina Danger even from afar. Amina was wearing a red shirt and her big tits were practically bursting out of it. Amina was on vacation in Prague, but lived in Romania, where she worked as a model. I told her my friend owned a modeling agency and we could do a casting for cash, but when I suggested bikini or underwear she wasn't interested. She wanted to do naked or nothing at all! And why not? She had an amazing ass, and soon enough she was sucking my cock. I fucked her doggystyle then came all over her booty!
    Models: Amina Danger

Size: 543 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 27 min 40 s
    Type: 720p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

6. Shellby

Momy May
    [​IMG]

Description: The sun is shining, the spring is coming and it has come to me as well. I cannot fight that, so I grabbed my camera, put some money in my pocket and set off into the streets to get some pretty girl for sex. I stopped in front of the Labor Office; the demand for easy money could be high there. Sun and luck came hand in hand. I met an amazing 20 years old girl there. She seemed to have some Asians ancestors, but she lives all her life in the Czech Republic. I offered her ride and a chance to earn some extra money. During the ride I put the cards on the table. Is she has sex with me I will pay her the unemployment grand, the whole 20 grand. You don�t refuse offer like that, especially when you are unemployed for a long time. She hesitated, but in the end agreed. Guys, I guarantee you will be shocked, because I fucked this wonderful Asian outside on the bonnet of my car!!! This is wicked!!! Check it out!!!!

Size: 622 MB
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 27 min 5 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

7. Shellby

Party Hardcore Vol. 79 Part 2
    [​IMG]

Genre: Orgy, Group, Legal Teen, Amateur, CFNM, Interracial, Lesbian, Public Sex, Hardcore, All Sex
    Description: Here's a little tip for you if you wanna get those girl next door types all riled up and ready to fuck: dress up like a Neo type badass from Matrix and start giving them a strip show that'll make them go insane! Before you know it you'll have loads of them coming up on stage and gettin' "crazy with it", proudly sucking some cock and getting lapdance crazy with these buff, horny male strippers! Of course by this point in this amateur CFNM sex party the action is spilling well off the stage, with chicks getting nice and comfortable with themselves, in some cases lezzing out for the first time, and other babes looking for their own spot around the club to start getting their fuck on! Some of our sexy moderators are also sure to keep the booze flowing, going around with a bottle for some kinky bottle fun! These chicks may be amateurs but when the mood is right and they've entered the PH den of sin, they become crazy creatures looking for the most insane party action they can get down with! See how part 2 goes down!

Size: 478 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 30 min 7 s
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

8. Shellby

Tommi
    [​IMG]

Date: 2012
    Genre: Blowjob, High Heels, Public, Money, Brunette
    Description: Just look at this sassy chick! The way she was dressed made me think she was a hooker, but she turned out to be a fashion model from Hungary.
    A very horny and badass model, I must admit. I asked her to flash her tits for me, and she didn't mind some public nudity at all. Then we went to the park where
    the most interesting part of this crazy sex adventure happened. Angelica performed a jaw-breaking blowjob and let me drill her in doggy. Man, there's nothing
    like fucking a nasty fashion model on camera! Enjoy my new great live sex video and get jealous!

Size: 473 MB
    Resolution: 432 x 768
    Duration: 39 min 52 s
    Type: 432p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

9. Shellby

Party Hardcore Vol. 79 Part 3
    [​IMG]

Genre: Orgy, Group, Legal Teen, Amateur, CFNM, Interracial, Lesbian, Public Sex, Hardcore, All Sex
    Description: We're at the halfway point of this insane amateur CFNM sex party, and the party studs know they need to kick it up a few notches to keep these babes horny as hell, going farther than they ever have before, and what better way to do that than to get a buff gangsta' up on stage to rock their worlds!? These chicks love some muscles, a guy that can throw them around like the little fuck-things they are, and this guy does exactly that, flexing his rock hard muscles and rock hard dick and showing these ladies how he works them out! Other male strippers step in and start pounding away on stage or any clear enough spot around the club they can find, which is difficult with dozens of screaming, dancing chicks around, but they always find a way to get these chicks banged up, and they always find a way to get exactly what they want from these studs! Female moderators Gina Killmer and Dina are also doing their part to keep the action hot, with Gina always making out with any hotties she can find, and Dina happily ripping away at some pantyhose with her teeth! Halfway through and crazy as hell, this is what the world's wildest CFNM amateur party is all about!

Size: 480 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 31 min 58 s
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

10. Shellby

CZECH STREETS 79
    [​IMG]

Description: Do you have any idea about what happened to me? You won�t believe me! I was on my mission for hunting down naive chicks when I stumbled upon a real gold digger. A stunning 25-year-old promised me she�d get completely undressed for 5 grants in a hotel. But she was only pulling my leg! Such a bitchy thief! I poured my heart to a receptionist. She was really pretty, so I made a move. I don�t think you�ll ever trust me, but I swear I screwed the beautiful chick for 15,000 eventually. Awesome! I simply adore czechstreets.com! Hey, babes, why are you all eager beavers when it comes to money?

Size: 175 MB
    Resolution: 396 x 704
    Duration: 18 min 20 s
    Type: 396p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

11. Shellby

Franceska Jaimes
    [​IMG]

Description: Franceska is out in public today looking for real guy dick. She got tired of fucking the same paid studs over and over and decided that she wanted an amateur guy's dick. The only stipulation? It had to be big! Lucky Franceska found her real big dick and then the party started! This regular guy Christian didn't just fuck Franceska's pussy and asshole. No, he decimated them! The pounding Franceska received this day was legendary. She came and squirted so much, we could have opened a fucking water park! Enjoy!

Size: 379 MB
    Duration: 49 min 7 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

12. Shellby

Sexy American blonde sex for cash
    [​IMG]

Date: 2018-08-14
    Genre: Deep Throat, Facial, Outdoors, POV, Public, Squirt, Straight
    Description: I saw sexy American blonde Lindsey Cruz from my car, so I quickly parked and approached her. Lindsey was on holiday here in Prague, and not shy as all. A true Los Angeles girl, Lindsey was looking for adventure, so I told her I own a modeling agency and I would pay her 100 euro for a casting, some quick pictures of her boobs and her ass. When I saw her naked body my dick got hard, so I negotiated a fair price for Lindsey to give me a blowjob. She went right to sucking my balls, and I could tell she had done this before. I wanted to fuck her too, so when she said I had a nice dick and she wanted to try it out, I was in heaven. I fucked her doggystyle against a tree, then on the ground, and then she sucked my balls while I covered her face with a facial!
    Models: Lindsey Cruz

Size: 536 MB
    Duration: 27 min 21 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

13. Shellby

Dominica
    [​IMG]

Genre: Public, Amateur, POV
    Description: I invited this stunning long blonde haired beauty up to my hotel room to take some casting photo's. She looked great in her sexy
    white underwear. She looked even better sucking and fucking my dick.

Size: 683 MB
    Duration: 32 min 5 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

14. Shellby

Roxanne Rae & Adriana Sephora - On Consignment
    [​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Group, Public

Size: 541 MB
    Duration: 49 min 8 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

15. Shellby

Marcia
    [​IMG]

Size: 675 MB
    Duration: 31 min 53 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

16. Shellby

Franceska Jaimes - Anal fucking and squirting
    [​IMG]

Size: 486 MB
    Duration: 1 h 2 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

17. Shellby

Long Legs Tattoos and Great Tits
    [​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Amateur, Public, Sex in Car, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Cum On Ass, Hardcore
    Description: Stacey Saran was looking rather fine when she stepped in my cab today in her little blue sundress with those long legs on display, and that big floppy sunhat. All posh and proper! Of course, she didn't recognize me at first due to my new beard. As I caught her up on the drama with the jealous boyfriend in Kent, her huge tits were bouncing all over my rearview mirror, so I asked the busty brunette if she'd like to get reacquainted! Stacey said yes, and when we stopped at my new spot, the sexy minx showed me how she could swallow cock, then wrapped me up in those massive knockers of hers for a beautiful tittyfuck. I'd forgotten about her amazing rimjobs. Stacey is really second to none when it comes to eating arse! I fucked her good and rough, then gave her a few minutes to clean the cum off her ass before I dropped her off for shopping and lunch, free of charge!
    Models: Stacey Saran

Size: 511 MB
    Duration: 26 min 1 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

18. Shellby

Farewell Amateur Sex In The Bathroom
    [​IMG]

Date: 2014
    Genre: Blowjob, Piercing, Anal, Sex toys, Masturbation, Public, Brunette
    Description: This is all so crazy, I don't even know where to begin. I came to Spain to spend a vacation with my buddy who was supposed to meet me at a railway station. But that asshole didn't shop up! So there I was, alone in a foreign country, with no phone, no hotel reservation, nothing. There was a pretty long-haired girl sitting next to me, and when I explained my situation she let me stay at her place. Simple as that! But you won't believe what we were doing in a couple of hours! My new girlfriend sucked me off near the pool, and a while later we had hot amateur sex in her flat. Looks like this is gonna be the best vacation ever!
    Models: Leila, Rico

Size: 438 MB
    Duration: 1 h 7 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

19. Shellby

Kassidy Bella
    [​IMG]

Description: A brilliant idea popped up in my mind! To export Quick Money to the country. I passed through various villages until I finally hit upon the perfect prey in the village of Lounky. A pretty babe with huge tits. She was on her way back from a local pub with two bottles of draught beer in plastic bottles. I asked her to show me how the life is at the village. As we strolled, I showed her 4,000 that I�d give her in exchange for letting me see her huge natural boobs. You know how it is, every buck counts when you live in the country, so I threw in 20,000 with an offer to fuck her. Guys, you�ve never seen anything like this before! It was a break-neck ride. I fucked this busty country-woman at her backyard right among hens and rabbits! Real Czech chicks with huge melons are the best! Barbie dolls from Prague can�t hold a candle to them! Just see for yourself!

Size: 214 MB
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Duration: 22 min 15 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

20. Shellby

Episode 96