Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ashley Graham In A Real Bondage
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2023
    Video language: English

Everything is cinched tight before she is picked up and laid on the floor. Soon her captor has her in a most stressful hogtie. Her big toes are even tied! He leaves her on the floor to endure her bondage.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 491.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ashley Graham In A Real Bondage

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Ordeal
    [​IMG]

Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.

Duration: 1:48:16
    Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Ordeal

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Ordeal
    [​IMG]

Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.

Duration: 1:48:16
    Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Ordeal

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 36:44
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 824.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 36:44
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 824.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Amanda is sent back for more. She really wants in this sorority. This clip is of Amanda being bound. I put her in a tight box tie.

Duration: 12:42
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 287.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 1

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Amanda is sent back for more. She really wants in this sorority. This clip is of Amanda being bound. I put her in a tight box tie.

Duration: 12:42
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 287.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 1

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Altar of Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Everyone's favorite wailer is back in the form of the lovely Wenona. She always has uber-intense bondage orgasms simply because she is the real deal and loves it all. After she strips for us, we hand her the gag and collar, which she sensuously places on herself. Then, we bind her belly down atop the altar with a pole mounted vibe rigged between her luscious legs. Now we see Wenona at her finest as she grinds her fine pussy against the vibe while she drools madly. Next, we up the ante by clamping her large nipples sending her over the edge while we keep her firmly bound in place.

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 117.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Altar of Orgasm

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Altar of Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Everyone's favorite wailer is back in the form of the lovely Wenona. She always has uber-intense bondage orgasms simply because she is the real deal and loves it all. After she strips for us, we hand her the gag and collar, which she sensuously places on herself. Then, we bind her belly down atop the altar with a pole mounted vibe rigged between her luscious legs. Now we see Wenona at her finest as she grinds her fine pussy against the vibe while she drools madly. Next, we up the ante by clamping her large nipples sending her over the edge while we keep her firmly bound in place.

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 117.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Altar of Orgasm

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Alice The Cage Fighter
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

She'd never have thought that a cage would burn into her memory so deeply. She circles in it and in front of it, bends over onto it and her body tied up to it shakes under the strokes of the whip. During the shooting we had to have several breaks to allow her to cry herself out.

Duration: 12:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 945.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alice The Cage Fighter

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Alice The Cage Fighter
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

She'd never have thought that a cage would burn into her memory so deeply. She circles in it and in front of it, bends over onto it and her body tied up to it shakes under the strokes of the whip. During the shooting we had to have several breaks to allow her to cry herself out.

Duration: 12:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 945.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alice The Cage Fighter

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Aisha - reverse prayer
    [​IMG]

Beautiful Persian submissive Aisha is really going wild! She has decided she wants to try all kinds of bondage. Today, you can see her exclusive rope bondage set here on tieable, it is really special she trusted us to give her this first time rope experience. It was very surprising to see her ability to do a reverse prayer position! This pose in combination with a harness ballgag over her head scarf is amazing! And yes, we bound her tiny boobs too! She's such a perfect bondage model, and she doesn't even know it yet! Aisha is available for custom shoots!

Duration: 4:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Aisha - reverse prayer

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Aisha - reverse prayer
    [​IMG]

Beautiful Persian submissive Aisha is really going wild! She has decided she wants to try all kinds of bondage. Today, you can see her exclusive rope bondage set here on tieable, it is really special she trusted us to give her this first time rope experience. It was very surprising to see her ability to do a reverse prayer position! This pose in combination with a harness ballgag over her head scarf is amazing! And yes, we bound her tiny boobs too! She's such a perfect bondage model, and she doesn't even know it yet! Aisha is available for custom shoots!

Duration: 4:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Aisha - reverse prayer

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Adrianna Nicole In Trouble
    [​IMG]

It was only a matter of time before I got this hot babe on the Splitzer and made her wiggle, orgasm and scream.
    Oiling her all over was another one of those highlights of life that I am glad i did not let slip by.

Duration: 10:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 197.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrianna Nicole In Trouble

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Adrianna Nicole In Trouble
    [​IMG]

It was only a matter of time before I got this hot babe on the Splitzer and made her wiggle, orgasm and scream.
    Oiling her all over was another one of those highlights of life that I am glad i did not let slip by.

Duration: 10:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 197.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrianna Nicole In Trouble

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I roughly slap grab her tits, manhandle, and slap her ass. I cleave gag her with an elastic bandage before I untie her. She knows she has no choice but to do as she is told, and she is ordered to strip. Embarrassed, she tries to cover herself. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and pose for me while I take a few snapshots of her. I tie her arms behind her back once again, before I bend her over and smack her ass a few more times. I finish adding a few more ropes and I wrap her already tight cleave gag with many wraps of black tape, before I place her on the wooden horse, or cookie cutter as I like to call it. This is where Part 2 ends. Clip is actually 20 minutes and 1 seconds in duration

Duration: 20:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adara the Punished Thief - Part 2

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I roughly slap grab her tits, manhandle, and slap her ass. I cleave gag her with an elastic bandage before I untie her. She knows she has no choice but to do as she is told, and she is ordered to strip. Embarrassed, she tries to cover herself. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and pose for me while I take a few snapshots of her. I tie her arms behind her back once again, before I bend her over and smack her ass a few more times. I finish adding a few more ropes and I wrap her already tight cleave gag with many wraps of black tape, before I place her on the wooden horse, or cookie cutter as I like to call it. This is where Part 2 ends. Clip is actually 20 minutes and 1 seconds in duration

Duration: 20:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adara the Punished Thief - Part 2

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves
    [​IMG]

Nothing else makes a girl squirm and cry quite like sticking a big cock up her tiny little asshole. Elise's tiny hole feel so good that Alebeard just can't resist giving her a good ass fuck while Elise screams and moans in pain.

Duration: 11:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 121.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves
    [​IMG]

Nothing else makes a girl squirm and cry quite like sticking a big cock up her tiny little asshole. Elise's tiny hole feel so good that Alebeard just can't resist giving her a good ass fuck while Elise screams and moans in pain.

Duration: 11:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 121.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Tiny Hole - Elise Graves

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then forces her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to force her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:22
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 689.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2