Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pale Ela Darling firmly bound throatboarded hard cocks cumming on fucking machine! (2014)
    [​IMG]

Video language: English

Ela Darling is quirky, elegant and unique. She brings her own special flavor as she steps onto the Sexuallybroken stage for the first time. Her pale long limbs call out for the bondage and her mouth calls out for the dick. We are nothing if not obliging and have two dicks today to reshape that tender throat to be custom fitted.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 885.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pale Ela Darling firmly bound throatboarded hard cocks cumming on fucking machine! (2014)

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Serene - Helpless Orgasms
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: BondageCafe
    Cast: Serene Isley
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Latex

Serene Isley gets the Gwen Hood, Singleglove, Catsuit, Straps and Vibrator treatment, and struggles and moans into everyone's hearts in a very sexy 21 minute video clip

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:15
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 588.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Serene - Helpless Orgasms

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Lilyanna (Part Two)
    [​IMG]

Last time Sister Dee saw Lilyanna she wasn't even close to being finished with her. Lilyanna's pussy didn't take nearly enough of a flogging. She hasn't spent enough time on the receiving end of Sister Dee's whip. Dee hasn't had a chance to leave her gasping and gagging. The torment is amplified but the burlap sack over her head. Lilyanna screams at the top of her lungs for mercy.

Duration: 24:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1399kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 270.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lilyanna (Part Two)

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Caress my vagina for a long time
    [​IMG]

Year: 2013
    Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 47 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description:Caress my vagina for a long time. It is a mystery why Juliette Black starts off looking so sad but PD does not put up with that kind of attitude. She needs to show that she can think of people other than herself. After all, he wants to enjoy her. He wants to make her feel pain and lust and the pleasure of service. She just needs to remain compliant and express how grateful she is for this opportunity. She fails to express herself properly a few time, but the punishments she receives are effective at correcting that kind of behavior. It is not long before she trades in those screams and tears for a bit of moaning and begging for more
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 689.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Caress my vagina for a long time

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Severely gagged, flogged, clamped, a crotch rope arching her back with devastating multiple orgasms!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Aleska Nicole, Ash Hollywood

Our cute cornfed Mid Western girl is back. Ash Hollywood is as cute as the cum. Sexy hard body, with the flexibility and toughest you expect from the heartland of America.

Ash gets the classic chair treatment. A brutal position that strains the back and legs along with torturing the pussy. The perfect way to get a submissive in line quickly is to put them in this position for a while, they come around sooner then later..

A ball is placed in Ash's mouth and then taped into place, a most effect gagging. Her big nipples are clothespinned and flogged off. We make her cum then add a devastating crotch rope and pull her off the chair in a back-breaking arch that makes her pussy stick straight out. Then her sensitive clit is attacked with a powerful vibrator. Stuck in this agonizing position, the vibrator still makes Ash cum over and over. Weakening her ability to maintain the position without relying on the crotch rope to keep her painfully up..

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 9.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Severely gagged, flogged, clamped, a crotch rope arching her back with devastating multiple orgasms!

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

squirtdisgrace michelle honeywell
    [​IMG]

Genres: big toys, shockin penetration, bdsm, squirt

Do you like to see beautiful girls that squirt? Then you are in luck. Check out Squirt Disgrace where beautiful sluts are tied up and abused with prods, crops and vibrators until they are cumming so hard that they wet down everything in sight with those gushers of girlie juice. Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.

Duration: 45:31
    Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download squirtdisgrace michelle honeywell

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Brunette newbie Amy Faye bound and fucked
    [​IMG]

Newbie Amy Faye is about as wholesome looking as they come. But in only a few short months of modeling, she has already explored about every kinky thing she can get her greedy little hands on. She loves this sort of thing and has shown up today wet and eager to get the Sexuallybroken experience. The question is, can her pussy cash the checks that her mouth is writing? Let's find out!

Duration: 17:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 897.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brunette newbie Amy Faye bound and fucked

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Get an orgasm right now
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 46 min
    Description: Get an orgasm right now. Dee is so good to you, Zayda J. She feeds you, gives you structure, and corrects you when you do wrong. In exchange all she asks is that you be a good, submissive little slut. Do as you are told, spread your legs and she may even be kind enough to let you cum. Of course sometimes following orders can be painful. But you know what they say: no pain, no gain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 673.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Get an orgasm right now

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Whip attacks
    [​IMG]

Duration: 58 min
    Description:Whip attacks. New sluts are like horses. You need to keep them clean, well worked out, and teach them to obey commands. This little filly is named Sasha and she is a brand new acquisition for PD and Claire Adams. She does not look like much but once she is stripped, scrubbed and put into her barding she will perform nicely. If she does not, they have a collection of riding crops that are perfect for punishing disobedient animals.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 849.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Whip attacks

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sexy Syren De Mer saran wrapped
    [​IMG]

Now HERE is something you don't see every day. We have had Syren De Mer grace the Sexuallybroken stage before, but never like this. We had some saran wrap laying around the studio and decided today was the way to put it to proper use. Syren is saran wrapped from head to toe while kneeling. A thick metal collar drilled into a post keeps her on her knees, reducing Syren to a mummified mouth pussy on heels.

Duration: 13:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6741kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 675.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Syren De Mer saran wrapped

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Bitch in a Box
    [​IMG]

PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.

Duration: 38:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 437.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bitch in a Box

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kendra James - Strait Encasement
    [​IMG]

Studio: BondageCafe
    Cast: Kendra James
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Nylon, Pantyhose, Blindfold

I knew when I closed down my studio and came back to shoot at my new place that there were going to be changes. At much as everything is the same, everything is completely different too. The ceilings are too low, there isn't any room to setup as many lights as I would like - and there is always a bunch of natural light that I have to contend with (or maybe incorporate). To make a long story short, I knew that there were going to be growing pains. I guess you could say that it was going to be Jim Weathers 3.0... or maybe 4.0... depending on how you look at things. As cool as the stuff has been that I've shot since June, I think these pics are probably technically finally getting there.

I really love the look of these - Kendra looks gorgeous as always, the outfit is interesting and certainly a bit outside the box - and the tie was a bit different too. A lovely straitjacket style rope tie with her pantyhose hands tied down so her nimble fingers couldn't reach anything. All in all... a very sexy set of pictures and an equally sexy video... I hope you approve. :)

Duration: 13:49

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 382.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra James - Strait Encasement

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Partially suspended, Lily awaits the hour of her freedom (2008)
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2008
    Cast: Lily Love
    Genres: BDSM

But it won't come too fast! Instead, Master arrives and multiples her sufferings with his electric stimulator. When the hogtied Lily heaves with joy, he decides it's high time to give her wet pussy an even intense input: a huge shaft will do, so let's ram her hard!

Duration: 45:08
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Partially suspended, Lily awaits the hour of her freedom (2008)

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

DOC - Sep 24, 2014 - Janea Jolie
    [​IMG]

Fantasy exploration is the name of the game and this couple is eager to play but, a bit nervous as Derrick and Janea prepare for their Dungeon session. Left in the hands of the DungeonCorp crew, Janea is tightly bound and the guys decide to have a little fun with her as they whip her tight ass. Then, she is bent over the horse as the crew continues to grope, slap and whip her bare body. Janea quickly proves to be quite the nasty slut as she begs to be fucked while the guys secretly continue to have their way with her..[​IMG]

Total size: 589.8 MB in 8 files.

Download DOC - Sep 24, 2014 - Janea Jolie

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pleasant sex bonus
    [​IMG]

Duration: 18 min
    Description: Pleasant sex bonus.Iona Grace is playing the prisoner in the Infernal Restraints Holiday Special. PD and Claire Adams are going to help get her into character. She needs to know what it feels like to be helpless. She needs to know what kind of discipline she faces if she steps out of line. Locked into the frame she is just a wriggling target for them to take out their aggression on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 265.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pleasant sex bonus

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Candle Light 160 degrees Fahrenheit
    [​IMG]

Duration: 50 min
    Description: Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 716.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Candle Light 160 degrees Fahrenheit

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Gigi Allens - Parallels
    [​IMG]

Cast: Gigi Allens
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Spandex

Everyone need to tip their hats to Jewel for getting this scrumptous girl to the cafe. She has been working on it for what seems like years - various things always seemed to get in the way... but Jewel was relentless, and from how the day went, you can be sure this won't be the last time Karlie comes by for a day of struggling and moaning.

This was the last set of the day. Jewel wanted us to do a cool bolero straitjacket / vibe set with Karlie. Something similar to the awesome scene that we shot with Angela Sommers a couple months ago. Karlie isn't new to bondage. She worked with the nice folks at FM Concepts for a number of years, but she really get to have as much fun as she had here this week.

After getting her all dolled up, I strapped her in the bolero and then took a few pics. Then I had her lay down and really went to work on what the scene was all about. After I was finished wedging the Hitachi wand in place, Karlie remarked, "You know, I'm not sure that I'm really going to be able to come like this."

I have to admit, I chuckled a bit, but she was serious. She's used to vibrators and really prefers them to be moved around rather than have them stuck in one place. It isn't unheard of a gal not coming with a Hitachi, but it has been years and years since I'd seen it. My fears were short lived. With Jewel at the controls of the speed controller we have, she made sure to tease Karlie just enough to get her in the mood. We then switched on the video camera and things got crazy. It took a little bit of time for the first one to come, but once she came, any ideas that this forced orgasm idea wasn't going work went right out the window. This girl comes hard and really violently. It's quite fun to watch.

All of this was well and good, but it was when Jewel handed me another Hitachi that things went completely ballistic. With two Hitachis on her Karlie went basically insane. I'm glad I don't have neighbors because she was screaming really loudly. From this experience, I don't think Karlie is going to worry about having an orgasm here ever again... Awesome stuff.

Duration: 16:07

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gigi Allens - Parallels

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Blue Sofa Spanking
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweet Pictures

Hey bad girl, you have been bad lately. I need to punish you properly. You do not deserve anything else, but maybe you may try a bit of sucking. Just do not choke.

Duration: 14:22
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 396.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blue Sofa Spanking

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kendra James - Strait Encasement
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kendra James
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Toys, Nylon, Pantyhose, Blindfold

I knew when I closed down my studio and came back to shoot at my new place that there were going to be changes. At much as everything is the same, everything is completely different too. The ceilings are too low, there isn't any room to setup as many lights as I would like - and there is always a bunch of natural light that I have to contend with (or maybe incorporate). To make a long story short, I knew that there were going to be growing pains. I guess you could say that it was going to be Jim Weathers 3.0... or maybe 4.0... depending on how you look at things. As cool as the stuff has been that I've shot since June, I think these pics are probably technically finally getting there.

I really love the look of these - Kendra looks gorgeous as always, the outfit is interesting and certainly a bit outside the box - and the tie was a bit different too. A lovely straitjacket style rope tie with her pantyhose hands tied down so her nimble fingers couldn't reach anything. All in all... a very sexy set of pictures and an equally sexy video... I hope you approve. :)

Duration: 13:49

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 382.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra James - Strait Encasement

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Tight cocoon
    [​IMG]

Duration: 64 min
    Description:Tight cocoon. Most people consider alarm clocks to be a necessary annoyance. Most people are not Claire Adams. For her the morning wake-up call is a painful experience. Electrodes are run to her chest so that PD can make sure she is alert and ready for the day ahead of her. It will not even be the worst part of her morning. Not by a long shot. He has a lot of electrodes and she has a lot of places to put them. She is going to become more alert by the minute
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 923.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight cocoon