Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Black Trans Getting Hammered - Alessandra Martinely
    [​IMG]

Alessandra is tied up to the bed with her wrists bound by string, wrapped around her neck. She is made to suck cock and takes it up her ass while she helplessly lies on the bed. Guy cums on her ass, she cums on her leg.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:28
    Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 199.8 MB
    Download Black Trans Getting Hammered - Alessandra Martinely

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Black Trans Getting Hammered - Anarah Rodrigues
    [​IMG]

This filthy tranny is bound by string and made to bend over as she takes a cock up her ass. She gets her ass slapped around and dominated. At the end she jerks and cums while being fucked, and then receiving the guys load on her now soft cock.

Duration: 16:57
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 241.8 MB
    Download Black Trans Getting Hammered - Anarah Rodrigues

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Black Trans Getting Hammered - Gislene Rodrigues
    [​IMG]

This sexy tranny is bound by rope and humiliated by having her top pulled down exposing her breasts while also being slapped around a little bit - spanked, face etc. She then takes a cock up her a asshole, the guy cums on her ass - No tranny cumshot.

Duration: 17:06

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 236.5 MB
    Download Black Trans Getting Hammered - Gislene Rodrigues

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Black Trans Getting Hammered - Kawanna De Prado
    [​IMG]

Kawanna is tied up while laying in bed and blindfolded. She then has a dildo rammed up her ass - preparing her for a huge cock. After she's been fucked she receives a facial from the guy, and then jerks herself and cums on her stomach.

Duration: 17:41
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 252.6 MB
    Download Black Trans Getting Hammered - Kawanna De Prado

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Black Trans Getting Hammered - Maya Schneyder
    [​IMG]

He fucks her some screams of pain when he first tries to fuck her switching to Maya laying sideways with the guy giving her cock a quick play with while fucking her some more cock slaps and and hand slaps to her face followed by a brief ass to mouth. Another position change this time prone bone after a couple of minutes fucking some more ass smacking and some face spitting some more and sideways fucking laying on the bed on her back Maya gets another couple of face slaps before the guy pulls her up by the head and finishes on her face.

Duration: 15:12

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 210.5 MB
    Download Black Trans Getting Hammered - Maya Schneyder

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian And Throatboarded
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Every time Mia Li shows up, she always gives it her all. She does not hold back, throwing herself into every scene with every fiber of her being. Her dedication to the dick is undeniable and to be appreciated. Today we have a treat in store for our muscular cock slut. Today she gets to suck dick while cumming her brains out, Sexuallybroken style.
    Bound down in in a custom made wooden bondage device that shackled her tight pussy directly onto a sybian, Mia is in for the ride of her life. The sybian is a sexual thunderbolt between her legs, she will be so busy cumming that she will not be able to recall her own name. The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy.
    One after the other the hard dick steps up and takes Mias face hole. She is quite quickly transformed into a drooling mess, cumming and shrieking and then cumming some more. All the while the cocks are training out her throat to be custom fitted. This is her new purpose in life. A drooling facepussy bound on her knees cumming her brains out. There are worse fates in life.
    We do not stop until there is nothing left but a moaning wreck of flesh covered in her own drool and cum, glassy eyed and spent. This is the look of someone worked over, Sexuallybroken style. It is our favorite kind of look. Today was a good day, thank you Mia. Until we meet again...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:59
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1342kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 118.0 MB
    Download Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian And Throatboarded

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Every time Mia Li shows up, she always gives it her all. She does not hold back, throwing herself into every scene with every fiber of her being. Her dedication to the dick is undeniable and to be appreciated. Today we have a treat in store for our muscular cock slut. Today she gets to suck dick while cumming her brains out, Sexuallybroken style. Bound down in in a custom made wooden bondage device that shackled her tight pussy directly onto a sybian, Mia is in for the ride of her life. The sybian is a sexual thunderbolt between her legs, she will be so busy cumming that she will not be able to recall her own name. The facefucking is only going to add to the challenge. Multitasking while cumming like a banshee is no easy matter, but today is not meant to be easy. One after the other the hard dick steps up and takes Mias face hole. She is quite quickly transformed into a drooling mess, cumming and shrieking and then cumming some more. All the while the cocks are training out her throat to be custom fitted. This is her new purpose in life. A drooling facepussy bound on her knees cumming her brains out. There are worse fates in life. We do not stop until there is nothing left but a moaning wreck of flesh covered in her own drool and cum, glassy eyed and spent. This is the look of someone worked over, Sexuallybroken style. It is our favorite kind of look. Today was a good day, thank you Mia. Until we meet again..

Duration: 10:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 550.1 MB
    Download Busty Asian Mia Li Shackled To Sybian

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cruel Episode
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture
    Video language: English

Extremal caning slave young body, hard torture action. enjoy!

Duration: 49:33
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 941.4 MB
    Download Cruel Episode

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cum Mya
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017

so tight that they look like they may twist off. It takes hot wax, an intense fucking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.

Duration: 14:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 161.3 MB
    Download Cum Mya

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Dark Dreams: Colors Of Dusk
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

The both are for a long time a pair. Understand each other blind. Completely trust themselves. And, nevertheless, she sometimes imagines, to her biggest confusion how it would be if her dear life still knew other variants.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:13:51
    Video: 608x336, XviD, 1154kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 700.4 MB
    Download Dark Dreams: Colors Of Dusk

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Des test
    [​IMG]

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: FNW
    Duration: 14 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
    Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
    Audio: 119kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 314.1 MB
    Download Des test

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Double the Pleasure, Double the Electrosex
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
    Cast: Amber Rayne, Kaylee Hilton, Bobbi Starr

Tied face to face to each other, Amber and Kaylee get a sneak peak as to what to expect when the other is being worked over.

In this position, their asses and pussies are plump and ready for penetration by my strap-on. Luckily for them (or maybe unluckily) I'm chomping at the bit to have some fun.

But wait, there's more! Rigging them up with gags connected to ass hooks lit up by electricity, their ass cheeks are also grounded with sticky pads to make them dance. So even when I'm not pummeling them with my electrified strap-on, pulses of electricity continue to serve up doses of volts to remind them of their place.

The hard fucking I give both of them and the stimulation from the toys deal out the orgasms they desire, but only when I desire them to cum.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 9.3 MB
    Download Double the Pleasure, Double the Electrosex

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Dr In The House
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

Ariel X is back and lucky for me I get to play the kinky doctor. It's just all good fun. Ariel warms herself up with dildo before I insert the enema nozzle in her ass. I vibrate her till she cums then attach to her labia and make her cum again...next a speculum and more orgasms. We stopped counting by this time and now we get to find out whether Ariel cums harder with an enema or bound on her knees with the ass hook.

Duration: 26:29
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
    Audio: 50kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 227.7 MB
    Download Dr In The House

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Eden Legs Spread, Spanked, and Crotchroped 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

I take the rubbish and rub it into her face making her even more ugly than she already is

Duration: 19:32
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 439.7 MB
    Download Eden Legs Spread, Spanked, and Crotchroped 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Eden's Dream 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

The whore lays underneath all of my garbage like a street

Duration: 14:01

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 314.8 MB
    Download Eden's Dream 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Eden's Dream 4part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The slag looks so happy and desperate as she thanks me. But when i show her what i have brought her face soon changes.

Duration: 26:53

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 605.8 MB
    Download Eden's Dream 4part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 1part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The contents of the shopping bags is the garbage from my house. All the mouldy scraps of food that i threw away, all the dirty tissues and smelly garbage cans and trash

Duration: 10:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 224.4 MB
    Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 1part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I torment the slag by showing up in the morning with a handful of shopping bags which appear to be full of food!

Duration: 23:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 523.2 MB
    Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 2part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The bitch is starving, the dirty junkie house that i keep her locked in has no food and she hasn't eaten for days.

Duration: 20:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 467.0 MB
    Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 3part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 4part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]

She outdoes herself every time. Bound down with tight metal shackles

Duration: 18:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 404.6 MB
    Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather 4part - BDSM, Humiliation, Torture HD 720p