Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Racked and Ruined
    [​IMG]

I have My slave on the rack, for a release he has been waiting for. he is writhing and reaching for it.wanting it so badly! I pull away at just the right time for a ruined orgasm.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 600.3 MB
    Download Racked and Ruined

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

RD 1/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Totally non-scripted collegian style sexual lesbian wresting!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Serena Blair, Bryn Blayne, Rain DeGrey, Izamar Gutierrez, CiCi Rhodes, Isis Love, Audrey Rose

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was February's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!

4 experienced wrestlers do battle in the world's only lesbian tag team wrestling. Non-scripted real action, all the tag-ins, submission holds and intense action you've come to love and expect from Ultimate Surrender.

It's Rain DeGrey and Bryn Blayne versus Izamar Gutierrez and Audrey Rose. The live audience is pumped, and the referees are ready. Let's do this!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.8 MB
    Download RD 1/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Totally non-scripted collegian style sexual lesbian wresting!

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

RD 2/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Sexual molestation on the mat! Non-scripted! Shot Live!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Serena Blair, Bryn Blayne, Rain DeGrey, Izamar Gutierrez, CiCi Rhodes, Isis Love, Audrey Rose

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was February's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!

The Red Team has a 132pt lead going into the second round. The live audience is pumped, the wrestlers are ready. Team Purple needs to step up and open a can of whip ass. The battle continues, brutal leg scissors, head lock scarf chokes, & sexual on the mat! The ONLY non-scripted real Tag Team female sexual wresting in the WORLD!!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.8 MB
    Download RD 2/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Sexual molestation on the mat! Non-scripted! Shot Live!

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

red boot rampage
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation
    Video language: English

extreme caning slave man rough humilation scene. watch!

Duration: 27:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4089kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 877.3 MB
    Download red boot rampage

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Reflections of a Pantyhose Slave
    [​IMG]

My real-time slave charlie picks up a worn pair of My hosiery and daydreams of the Pantyhose ,Foot worship he was privileged enough to receive. Snake skin heels compliment grey opaque hosiery perfectly accentuating the shape of My sculpted legs...Enjoy the vicarious experience.

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 555.4 MB
    Download Reflections of a Pantyhose Slave

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rough Teasing
    [​IMG]

Studio: funmovies.stiffia
    Cast: Larissa Gold

Larissa loves toying with her annonymus slaves. This way, they always seem to come back for more. After 15 minutes of jerking off and rubbing her big ass against his hard cock, she finally releases him, only to sit on his face before bending over and making him cum on her big ass.

Duration: 30:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3227kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 780.7 MB
    Download Rough Teasing

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ruined Orgasm
    [​IMG]

FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has Her black bull turned bitch in a state trapped between ultimate pleasure and ultimate frustration with a ruined orgasm. The slut is made to stand with his hands behind his head while the Goddess rams his ass with Her man handler nightstick dildo. She shows no mercy, and plows his prostate, hitting the spot over and over. The slut is quivering and shaking... driven to screaming and flailing! he wants to touch his cock so badly. Goddess Cheyenne just slaps his hands out of the way forbidding any stimulation but her extra-long cock pounding the sluts hole. he doesn't even have the chance to get an erection before the Goddess him to cum, streaming a puddle onto the floor and begging for mercy! Goddess Cheyenne is in pantyhose and multiple camera angles with a split screen view catch all Her Divine Glory in action! This is one Hell of a Ruined Orgasm!

Duration: 7:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4935kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 262.0 MB
    Download Ruined Orgasm

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sarah Dark And Her Slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: funmovies.stiffia
    Cast: Sarah Dark

Mistress Sarah Dark in leather outfit has her boot servant put on her thigh high boots. With stiff cock he kneels before her and obeys

Duration: 8:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps
    Audio: 59kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 190.0 MB
    Download Sarah Dark And Her Slave

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sarah Diavola - Foot Gagging a Good Girl
    [​IMG]

My little femme slave will do whatever I say, with a big smile on her face, and beg for more. I let her beg to worship My feet, and I finally give in to her eager desires. I allow her to lick and suck, covering My toes and soles with her saliva. Then I give her ALL of the foot, shoving it deep in her mouth and gagging her on it. She practically devours the entire foot, and then I make sure the heel grinds deep between her lips. I SLAP her face with My soles, face busting her with My perfect feet.

Duration: 8:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 754.1 MB
    Download Sarah Diavola - Foot Gagging a Good Girl

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sensual Strap On Domination
    [​IMG]

Sensual Domination, Sensual StrapOnI decide what this boy is going to get, when and how he is going to get it, whether it's hard and heavy or nice and easy.In a candle light romantic scene, I gag the boy and take him from behind with My strapon. The training has begun as he learns to fully submit and enjoy the experience!

Duration: 12:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2809kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.8 MB
    Download Sensual Strap On Domination

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Serve Your Purpose
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nina Dolci

Miss Nina Dolci will give her chained up slave a purpose. She starts stroking his hard cock so she can show him the one thing that he could be good for. Miss Nina Dolci wants to make his cock squirt, and him to try to get loose from his restraints. She stradles his hard cock and glides her wet pussy up and down his shaft, commanding him to keep his cock hard so he can serve his purpose. Miss Nina Dolci slides his hard cock in her Goddess pussy, and demands her slave fuck her, to serve his master. When he fills her pussy with filth without permission, Miss Nina Dolci rubs his disgusting filth in his mouth, making him to eat it.'

Duration: 6:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11654kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 559.7 MB
    Download Serve Your Purpose

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sexy young switch
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
    Video language: German

The Domme noticed that her slutty little helper got wet while paddling the slave and torturing his massive boner. That's so fucking unacceptable! Now the girl will have to turn into a sub herself and let the kinky dirty freak probe her little pussy.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 12:49
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 348.7 MB
    Download Sexy young switch

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

She Prefers Blacks
    [​IMG]

Cast: Nicole Bexley

Nicole has been having a relationship with her high-powered husband Toby that is anything but perfect. He just can't please her. She tells him that he should give his best employee Jack, a raise today. Toby decides that despite all of Jack's hard work, he will only raise him a whole nickel and has the nerve to insult him. little does he know, his hot wife is actually having a satisfying sexual relationship with Jack and his huge cock. Toby arrives home to find his wife playing with her pussy with a pink vibrator. Unbeknownst to him, she was imaging Jack's cock inside of her later. She finally breaks down and tells her husband how unhappy she is and he seems willing to do anything to save their marriage, saying he will do anything she wants. She realizes as he kisses her foot, that he is an actual little submissive bitch after all. She puts him in a collar and makes him worship her feet like the bitch he is, bossing him around and getting what she wants. Nicole tells her husband to shut up as she did not give him permission to speak. She shoves a chastity device at him and tells him he must be locked up from now on, she does not want to see his useless slut stick waving around. He locks himself up and can feel how tight it is against his cock. She now totally owns his manhood! he must lick her perfect ass just the way she demands it be licked while she rubs her gorgeous tight pussy. Just when he thinks things could not get any worse, she decides to tell him the truth. "Jack has been fucking me." Nicole has her warm mouth licking and breathing all over her pathetic husband's confined cock. "You can barely feel this, can you?" "Yes..." he mumbles. "Good. Then maybe you will last longer than 10 seconds!" she says with a smirk. She lets him out of chastity on one condition. He must wear lipstick and put on a dress as they are having company. He allows her to put lipstick on him since he simply does not have any choice in the matter now. He is her submissive bitch. There is a knock at the door and to his dismay it is his employee, Jack. Toby is in disbelief for a quick moment until he sees his wife kissing Jack! Nicole then shows Jack how small Toby's cock is and makes Jack show Toby how huge his big black cock is and Toby's eyes almost pop out of his head! Jack must be no less than 12 INCHES! Nicole compares their sizes showing Toby how inadequate he is and then Toby to lay on the floor while she gives her big black lover a blowjob, right above his head. He must watch her pleasure that big cock, every inch. Just when Toby thinks it is over, she spits Jack's huge load into Toby's mouth. Now it is time for this bitch Toby to watch his wife ride the huge black cock of Jack, his employee. He has to watch Jack satisfy her with each and every thrust of his huge cock, something he could never do with his small cock. She grabs his collar and him to watch, he cannot look away. It hurts so much to watch her get fucked by a better lover but he can't look away. She asks Jack to cum all over her tits and her pathetic cuck husband must now clean it up with his tongue. Her husband is so humiliated. He not only was found out by his wife that he is a submissive little bitch but he also found out that she has been fucking his employee Jack. Just when he thinks he can't handle much more of this, she him to take her huge cock in his throat and ass. She shows him what a big cock is supposed to feel like and she fucks him for a long time, not 10 seconds like the way he has been fucking her.

Duration: 35:21
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 793.7 MB
    Download She Prefers Blacks

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

She Prefers Blacks
    [​IMG]

Studio: SubbyHubby
    Cast: Nicole Bexley
    Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chastity, Cum Eating, Fucking, Full Movies, Strapon.
    Video language: German

Nicole has been having a relationship with her high-powered husband Toby that is anything but perfect. He just can't please her. She tells him that he should give his best employee Jack, a raise today. Toby decides that despite all of Jack's hard work, he will only raise him a whole nickel and has the nerve to insult him. little does he know, his hot wife is actually having a satisfying sexual relationship with Jack and his huge cock. Toby arrives home to find his wife playing with her pussy with a pink vibrator. Unbeknownst to him, she was imaging Jack's cock inside of her later. She finally breaks down and tells her husband how unhappy she is and he seems willing to do anything to save their marriage, saying he will do anything she wants. She realizes as he kisses her foot, that he is an actual little submissive bitch after all. She puts him in a collar and makes him worship her feet like the bitch he is, bossing him around and getting what she wants. Nicole tells her husband to shut up as she did not give him permission to speak. She shoves a chastity device at him and tells him he must be locked up from now on, she does not want to see his useless slut stick waving around. He locks himself up and can feel how tight it is against his cock. She now totally owns his manhood! he must lick her perfect ass just the way she demands it be licked while she rubs her gorgeous tight pussy. Just when he thinks things could not get any worse, she decides to tell him the truth. "Jack has been fucking me." Nicole has her warm mouth licking and breathing all over her pathetic husband's confined cock. "You can barely feel this, can you?" "Yes..." he mumbles. "Good. Then maybe you will last longer than 10 seconds!" she says with a smirk. She lets him out of chastity on one condition. He must wear lipstick and put on a dress as they are having company. He allows her to put lipstick on him since he simply does not have any choice in the matter now. He is her submissive bitch. There is a knock at the door and to his dismay it is his employee, Jack. Toby is in disbelief for a quick moment until he sees his wife kissing Jack! Nicole then shows Jack how small Toby's cock is and makes Jack show Toby how huge his big black cock is and Toby's eyes almost pop out of his head! Jack must be no less than 12 INCHES! Nicole compares their sizes showing Toby how inadequate he is and then Toby to lay on the floor while she gives her big black lover a blowjob, right above his head. He must watch her pleasure that big cock, every inch. Just when Toby thinks it is over, she spits Jack's huge load into Toby's mouth. Now it is time for this bitch Toby to watch his wife ride the huge black cock of Jack, his employee. He has to watch Jack satisfy her with each and every thrust of his huge cock, something he could never do with his small cock. She grabs his collar and him to watch, he cannot look away. It hurts so much to watch her get fucked by a better lover but he can't look away. She asks Jack to cum all over her tits and her pathetic cuck husband must now clean it up with his tongue. Her husband is so humiliated. He not only was found out by his wife that he is a submissive little bitch but he also found out that she has been fucking his employee Jack. Just when he thinks he can't handle much more of this, she him to take her huge cock in his throat and ass. She shows him what a big cock is supposed to feel like and she fucks him for a long time, not 10 seconds like the way he has been fucking her.

Duration: 35:21
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 793.7 MB
    Download She Prefers Blacks

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Shocked & Showered
    [​IMG]

My golden Champagne and electric cock bands accompany electro clamps to the balls beautifully.I confuse the senses of My slave mixing pain and pleasure , teasing and denial over and over until he is to taste My nectar , his mouth held open with a metal gag holding the liquid in place and to orgasm .

Duration: 16:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 742.5 MB
    Download Shocked & Showered

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Shocked Cock to Cum
    [​IMG]

This boy is passed due for a milking. Like all good things, this has to be earned. Nothing is taken for granted in My realm! I place an electrified parachute tightly around his swollen balls and lace up his aching cock with an electrified sheath. When the power surges through these two implements the boy dances for his release until I am ready to give him what he deserves!I turn up Both dials to full power and the screams echo through My Dungeon! What beautiful music they make ;)I lube up his scorched raw dick and shove it in My Venus 2000 cock sucking machine. The boy is sucked by the machine. his balls are still subjected to My sadistic desires as I only allow him to release while his testes are being zapped with no mercy! I turn the Venus up until it is sucking his cock with such a fury he has no choice but to cum!

Duration: 13:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5039kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 497.8 MB
    Download Shocked Cock to Cum

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Shoe Fetish & Shoe Fuckery
    [​IMG]

The title of this clip says it all ! I start out by giving slave spartacus the privilege of worshiping My Black Patent Stilettos and take the scene into high gear by making him prove just how much he loves My Shoes. There is plenty enough pleasure mixed with pain in this clip! he is allowed to gain a release...if he can, but the price is high! My Heels scrape and My Soles crush his tender flesh.his cock will be useless until it heals from My attention.

Duration: 20:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3796kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 597.5 MB
    Download Shoe Fetish & Shoe Fuckery

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Sissy Fuck
    [​IMG]

It has been a long day for My sissy maid slave charlie . she needs a little extra motivation to complete the chores of the day. Nothing motivates the slut more than My cock so I give her a mouthful and pound her sissy pussy using the broom in My rope bondage tie for great leverage as her sissy clit strains against its chastity device!
    When I say work.you had better work bitch!

Duration: 7:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 291.6 MB
    Download Sissy Fuck

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

sissy maid
    [​IMG]

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Slave sissy maid man extreme anal fucking hardcore action.

Duration: 29:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4092kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 927.8 MB
    Download sissy maid

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Skydive Dickhole Extinguisher
    [​IMG]

I have My slave suspended and bound, flying high and helpless while I tease him with My stockinged feet, legs and all the rest as I seductively blow smoke into his face and use his mouth as an ashtray. I burn his cock repeatedly with My hot rock then shove the butt of My cigarette into his tiny dickhole.Three camera angles catch all the action including the slave cam that shows you the view from the slave's perspective.

Duration: 7:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 222.8 MB
    Download Skydive Dickhole Extinguisher