Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Addison Oriley
    [​IMG]

Studio: Meanbitches

Kyle got caught sniffing his steps panties! She gives him a choice: either he becomes her bitch or she can tell her mom. She makes him bury his nose in her sweet ass and then sits on his face. He is going to be humliated!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 40:54
    Video: 720x408, Windows Media Video 9, 756kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 476.9 MB
    Download Mistress Addison Oriley

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta
    [​IMG]

Studio: Mistressezada

My slave has been locked in the extremely uncomfortable metal chastity cage for the last week, and now its time for his weekly milking. I have him mummified in saran wrap, ball-gagged and blindfolded. Today I have a surprise for him: I will not milk him alone, I invited My friend Mistress Roberta to assist Me. She wanted to see how I ruin the orgasms of My slaves, so today she will experience it firsthand. My slave can hear that theres someone else with Me, but he doesnt know who it is. I take his chastity device off and start the milking procedure. While one of Us rubs his prick, the other one plays with his balls, and then we change positions. I make it so that he cant guess which hand is whose; he is such a lucky slave to be jerked off by two such beautiful Dominas. But his luck is over when I realize hes ready to cum and indicate Mistress Roberta to stop rubbing his prick. As expected, several seconds later he came, with what we discovered later to be a huge quantity of sperm. His orgasm was truly ruined, as his cum literally oozed out of his prick and was not shot. The cum was collected and placed on his ball-gag and lips, slowly filling his mouth with the salty and disgusting taste of his own mess. We repeat the procedure two more time, with exactly the same result, just in smaller quantities. After the third ruined orgasm, I decided his balls are empty enough and pushed his still hard prick back into the metal chastity cage. If he will be a good slave, I might milk him again next week.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 331.0 MB
    Download Mistress Ezada Sinn Mistress Roberta

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

So I leave him there and go out, returning late in the night. I left a webcam on and can check up on him any time I want via a secure internet connection. This is how I see that, shortly after I left, he unsuccessfully tries to free himself, struggling for several minutes to get rid f the chains, but soon just gives up and waits quietly for Me to come back. He becomes very lonely and, every time he hears a noise, cries for Me with anxiety. When editing this clip I kept some of these moments so everybody can see how desperate he was.
    When I come home, several hours later, I am very aroused from seeing him through the internet when he didnt know I could and knowing that he spent there his whole night while I was out having fun. I know he wants to be released from the cage, but I am in the mood to give him another kind of release: I am going to milk him. Its only his prick that will get out of the cage, not him entirely.
    Even though he is quite close to Me, when I take off his chastity device I only find a small, flaccid prick in it, he seems to be too tired and frustrated to have an erection. But he can not resist My touch, so I revive his prick immediately, with no effort. He gets so aroused so quickly, that in several minutes I already edge him, looking at his prick pumping in the air and desiring just another touch that it needs to get to an orgasm. And it gets an orgasm pretty soon, but its not pleasant, as My slave hoped, it is totally ruined, the cum just dripping in great amounts from the tip of his prick, just like from a prostate milking. Of course, his prick remains rock hard, like it should after a ruined orgasm, so why not milk him again and drain his balls? His second orgasm is just as ruined as the first one and his whole night, since I am going to put his chastity back on and leave him in the cage for the rest of the night, to look at Me sleeping in the comfortable bed right in front of him.

Duration: 17:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 387.9 MB
    Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

After this years Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp. This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but Well have to see if hes got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if hes fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Duration: 9:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 231.3 MB

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kinkymistresses

Mistress Ezada Sinn has her slave wrapped up against this supporting beamand at the mercy of her sadistic desires. This is ideal for her as she never shows a slave mercy, starting with awhipping and stretching out his asshole before she rams it hard and full withher bright red strap-on.

Duration: 27:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 464.1 MB

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kinkymistresses

The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.

Duration: 28:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.7 MB

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Its been an hour since My slaves last whipping. Strapped to the St. Andrews cross, with his back full of marks, he has been patiently waiting for Me to come back. Dressed in black shiny latex, I approach him and touch the lovely marks that I left earlier. Now its time for him to take the rest of the punishment he deserves, and I expect him to take it as the man he pretends to be. My whip bites deep into his skin with every lash, making him scream like a little girl. The marks quickly multiply and their color intensifies. The slave knows he cant escape, but his instincts tell him to struggle. No matter, I will continue to ruthlessly administer his punishment, he deserves this pain. And Im going to whip him every hour, for the next 24 hours. So when I will finish with him, he will be covered in deeply red marks all over. Marks that he will wear for weeks. Marks that will constantly remind him of this punishment.

Duration: 5:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 290.4 MB

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Ezada Sinn
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femmefatalefilms

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn. This slave is given an incentive to learn a new language and learn it quickly under the uncompromising instruction of Mistress Ezada Sinn.

Duration: 30:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1641kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 407.9 MB

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Hera - Your Balls Are Mine
    [​IMG]

Can you imagine the smell? The taste? Or - be still your little heart - the way it would feel wrapped about your silly little cock?

Duration: 11:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 439.7 MB
    Download Mistress Hera - Your Balls Are Mine

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Iside - Whipping Therapy
    [​IMG]

After having tortured this slave on my torture table for a long time, now his painful therapy must go on with the bites of my terrible bullwhip. What I want to do is to forge the mind of this slave to be submissive to female supremacy but, to achieve this result, he needs to undergo atrocious torments, administering on his worthless body a high degree of pain; clearly the power of my whip strokes will take care of that. The more the suffering increases, the more the human mind becomes submissive .... my therapy as a dominant woman is only one and always works!!!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 17:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2606kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 367.0 MB
    Download Mistress Iside - Whipping Therapy

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Kittina - Passionet feet kiss
    [​IMG]

The half naked Mistress Kittina is sitting lazily on the sofa and her ugly slave is devotedly kissing and licking her tiny toes and her soft soles. She lights a cigarette and she smokes it while watching her slave doing his work. Then she orders him to kneel up and she pours the ash from the cigarette into his mouth, then spits into his mouth just to make sure he eats everything.

Duration: 11:37
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 4571kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 402.8 MB
    Download Mistress Kittina - Passionet feet kiss

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress Rose Jerked Off After Hard Ball Kicks
    [​IMG]

I know what you want, little man. You want my pussy. You dream about it, fanaticize about it, jerk off to the thought of it.

Duration: 7:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 280.5 MB
    Download Mistress Rose Jerked Off After Hard Ball Kicks

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mistress T
    [​IMG]

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

You come home to find your mam with your pal. She likes him...a lot...and decides to play with him right in front of you to humiliate you. She compares his BBC (Big Black Cock) to your little white dicket, & explains that tnat is why he gets to fuck you. Lots of teasing & humiliation...ending with you taking a huge load of cum all over your face!

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 386.6 MB
    Download Mistress T

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Moni - Cheaper Than Vasectomy - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Moni has a more efficient and cheaper method to sterilize a man than a vasectomy. She detonates your gonads using her MMA Skills and powerful legs.

Duration: 13:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 509.4 MB
    Download Moni - Cheaper Than Vasectomy - HD 720p

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Natalie - It Gets Hard
    [​IMG]

Really, you're just completely obsessed with my pretty little kitty.

Duration: 4:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 155.0 MB
    Download Natalie - It Gets Hard

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Natalie Black - Leg Domination part 1
    [​IMG]

We're going to make you service us properly, worshipping our legs, feet, asses and strap-ons....only, one of those strap-ons won't be a fake plastic cock. It will be a real tranny dick!

Duration: 7:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5105kbps
    Audio: 385kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 283.4 MB
    Download Natalie Black - Leg Domination part 1

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1
    [​IMG]

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 16:09
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 579.0 MB
    Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Party At Dungeon Manor Pt3
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Video language: English

She wants to be beaten until she is bruised and crying. And she'll have it.

Duration: 26:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 510.1 MB
    Download Party At Dungeon Manor Pt3

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Party Auction
    [​IMG]

We have her pretty mouth hole upside down, and her perfect shave pussy at our disposal.

Duration: 48:24
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1025kbps
    Audio: 66kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.9 MB
    Download Party Auction

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Party Bi Boys
    [​IMG]

What she wants to lose is the actual innocence. She doesn't just want to be wanted, she wants to be had.

Duration: 46:50
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1022kbps
    Audio: 67kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 375.7 MB
    Download Party Bi Boys