Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - A Photo Too Far - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
    Video language: English

Ashley Fires has blackmailed her best guy friend with pictures of him dress in women's lingerie. There's one more thing she's always wanted to do to him. Ashley returns with a big strap on dildo and makes him suck it. She bends him over, smacks his ass and puts it in him. She fucks to good, Lance is quickly moaning and begging her for more. After teaching her new "girlfriend" to love cock, she whispers sweetly in his ear, "Why don't you ride my dick while I jerk off your dick." Only a few minutes ago he was embarrassed to get caught sniffing her panties, and now he's just a big slut riding her, moaning with her strap-on inside him while she makes his whole body tingle with her skilled hands on his boner. She tells him she's going to to whore him out at truck stops when they aren't shopping for girl things together. He's her new slutty "girlfriend" and he isn't even complaining. All he wants to do is release his load on her tits. Ashley milks out his cum then tells him to lick it up like a good slut and swallow it.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 33:02
    Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1284kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 334.9 MB
    Download The English Mansion - A Photo Too Far - Domination HD

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - A Study In Onanism - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Latex Lucy's punishment continues as her Mistress Kayla Green comes over with a very realistic-looking flesh-colored dildo wrapped in her purple-fingernailed hand. Holding Lucy by the head, Kayla gets her slave sucking on the huge rod with her red-lipsticked mouth, then decides it's time for Lucy to get fucked as well. Enjoy the lesbian bondage action in this new Full HD BDSM fetish XXX video as Lucy's wrists are manacled and then the zipper of her black latex bodysuit is opened so the dominatrix has access to the shaved pussy of her slave! Watch kinky Kayla in all her red-gartered glory as she plows her subbie from behind, doing her , spoon style, cowgirl style, and then finally on her back! Ultimately Lucy must once again bow before her mistress to show her obedience, keep on sucking the dildo, and then lay her head on her goddess's lap as a sign of her total surrender. Kayla reigns supreme!

Duration: 19:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 223.4 MB
    Download The English Mansion - A Study In Onanism - Domination HD

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - A Visit To Santress - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Sexy mistress Lida amazing humilation guy in white room, trampling and more... They make her play over and over with 30 loads of frozen cum , including pouring it into her eyes and having her snort it. Hostess Dawa, lying on a lounger by the pool gorgeous, tells his girlfriend Kylie, how well does a relaxing foot massage with his tongue her faithful servant. Kylie envies her friend, but willing to massage more intimate places - namely, the anus. Dawa shared the curiosity of his friend and the ladies decide to check whether good slave licking their anuses as licking recently feet of his mistress.

Duration: 5:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 59.2 MB
    Download The English Mansion - A Visit To Santress - Domination HD

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - A Well Trained Husband - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Mistress Chanel loves BIG cock and she loves sharing this pleasure with her average dicked slaves. Mistress Chanel Preston decides to strap on a life sized mold of the legendary Shane Diesels enormous chocolate-anaconda. Chanel wants to train and punish his man-pussy by pumping it full of giant black cock. He screams an squirms as the thick BBC is pounded deep inside. She leaves his ass wrecked and gaping.

Duration: 29:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 661.8 MB
    Download The English Mansion - A Well Trained Husband - Domination HD

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - Bad Maid Service - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. My man loves asssplay, and I'm not talking about my ass! He loves it when I get a big strap on and stick it deep in his ass. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. Mistress Delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. She knows its both hypnotic and powerful. Poor Christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. Watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 24:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 547.9 MB
    Download The English Mansion - Bad Maid Service - Domination HD

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The English Mansion - Ball Stretch Reward - Domination HD
    [​IMG]

Two scene femdom, humilation slave man older in outdoor! The movie starts with the Emerald Avenger and in chains in Darkskull's dungeon. Darkskull has a video camera going and he's streaming to the whole world saying that the Emerald Avenger is being held for ransom. He wakes her up and starts her and telling her how worthless and weak she is. While videoing, he stops to grope her a few times. Right on schedule, Supergirl finds Darkskull's hideout and comes barging in demanding the release of the Emerald Avenger. Supergirl quickly finds out she's unable to break the chains holding the Emerald Avenger. Darksull laughs and releases the Emerald Avenger. She crumples to the floor as he tells Supergirl that she has been poisoned and has about an hour to live. Only he has the serum to save the Emerald Avengers life. He tells the what it's going to take to get the serum, and Supergirl tries to beat it out of him instead. She flings him around the room, but it doesn't work. As it turns out, the serum is his cum. Both realize what they have to do, and they reluctantly get to it. Both girls drop to their knees and start blowing Darkskull. The Emerald Avenger mounts him and rides cowgirl. After he shoots his load into her, she collapses on the floor. Supergirl turns around just in time to get a face full of green gas that puts her out. He continues streaming the whole thing live. Bad guy wins!

Duration: 13:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1691kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 175.7 MB
    Download The English Mansion - Ball Stretch Reward - Domination HD

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Katie Morgan Hardcore
    [​IMG]

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
    Cast: Katie Morgan
    Genres: Bisexual, Anal, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Threesome, Oral, Cunilingus

The babes know exactly what they want to do. What a turn on to experience not only your pussy getting fucked but you can fuck him right in his tight wet asshole until he cums!

Duration: 22:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Katie Morgan Hardcore

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Katrina Jade is a sadistic cruel tease that loves to torture her bound slave by slowly edging his cock. She gets more excited with each little stroke that makes her bitch even more submissive and sexually frustrated than he already is. Katrina loves to bring him to the very edge until he is begging to have his swollen blue balls emptied out to the very last drop.

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 632.3 MB
    Download Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kendall Karson - Your Cum Is Mine
    [​IMG]

Mistress Kendall has taken complete control of your cock to slowly, tortuously tease every last drop of cum from your balls. If you can resist cumming from my expert milking techniques then you wont be to eat your entire load. Of course no man has ever had the self control to resist my slow teasing strokes and know you will be begging for release within two pumps. I bet I can even get your cock so hard and horny I could get you to cum uncontrollably with just the lightest touch of a finger.

Duration: 7:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6980kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.9 MB
    Download Kendall Karson - Your Cum Is Mine

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Lay Here
    [​IMG]

Genres: Female Domination

Moka's man likes to adore her and be by her side, kissing her thighs while she relaxes. But slowly she will move his head upwards until it's in it's proper place, servicing her between her legs.

Duration: 3:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13400kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 347.1 MB
    Download Lay Here

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Loren Blessing Vs. Broken Violent
    [​IMG]

I knew you couldn't stay away from my legs.. It's a dream come true for me to be making these clips for you!

Duration: 26:33
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 586kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 140.6 MB
    Download Loren Blessing Vs. Broken Violent

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Madame Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting
    [​IMG]

In the first part he gets his balls busted because he is not able to get a hard on. This girl demands it anytime, even when after she abused him real bad! She kicks him also when he is lying in front of her, legs open. Then standing again for more kicking in his down hanging nutsack, until he get floored again by one brutal kick after many many kicks in the balls.

Duration: 8:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5127kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 324.4 MB
    Download Madame Alex Coal - Naked Ballbusting

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Madame Caramel & Mistress Gaia - Whipping the caged Monkey
    [​IMG]

Together with Mistress Gaia I let my whip crack on this caged little monkey. The harder he screams, the more aroused I get the more I want to whip him...

Duration: 6:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 251.7 MB
    Download Madame Caramel & Mistress Gaia - Whipping the caged Monkey

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Maia Davis - I'll Take You As My Slave
    [​IMG]

Maia has a simple testing process for new slaves. Amuse her by suffering for her and there is a good chance she will accept you into her stable of toys. Whether or not this slave will amuse her remains to be seen and will largely be decided by how much of her whip he is willing to accept, and how well he grovels at her side.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 494.0 MB
    Download Maia Davis - I'll Take You As My Slave

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Make Your Mistress Cum Slave
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alina Long, Sasha Sweet
    Genres: Caning, CBT, Dildo Play

Goddess Alina hates this loser slaves mutant phatheric cock. This slave will never be able to get off Mistress Sasha by fucking her. The only thing for the Mistresses to do is to strap a chindo on his face and have him fuck Mistress Sasha with his face. Goddess Alina is going to punish the slave for having such a worthless cock by canning his bare ass. She beats his ass red while he fucks Mistress Sasha with his chindo. Mistress Sasha demands the slave fuck her good with his face as Goddess Alina non stop canes him. Mistress Sasha does not think the slave is fucking her good enough so Alina canes him even harder and faster. The Mistresses do not allow the slave to leave until he has made his Mistress cum and his ass is red and covered in welts. Mistress Sasha sits back with Godess Alina and enjoys a smoke after being pleased by her slaves suffering.

Duration: 5:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11658kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 477.8 MB
    Download Make Your Mistress Cum Slave

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Man Humiliated - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

My curves melt you and lure cash my way. My teasing is overpowering and you can't help but think with your dick. You only have a few tasks to do and your on your way to extreme debt all for the Love of me.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
    Audio: 279kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 554.8 MB
    Download Man Humiliated - Full HD 1080p

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Marked! - Sophia Black - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

I will tease with my ass, with my feet, with my ruby red, perfectly polished nails and lips and I will make sure you do not get to enjoy an orgasm, because fuck you.

Duration: 6:37
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 243.9 MB
    Download Marked! - Sophia Black - Full HD 1080p

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Marley Brinx - Muddy Doormat Service
    [​IMG]

Mistress Marley returns to the dungeon with extremely muddy leather boots that need to be properly spit shined. Good thing there is a dedicated house slave to be the personal doormat for every Mistress that steps foot into The Femdom Empire. He is already at the lowest position of servitude and must keep proving his worth by licking up every piece of mud and filth as ordered. Mistress Marley laughs, spits and slaps the bitch while he chokes on all that disgusting grit and grime. She is determined to get her boots sparkling clean and could care less if his tongue becomes black and covered with nasty downtown street filth.

Duration: 11:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7201kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 631.8 MB
    Download Marley Brinx - Muddy Doormat Service

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Marriage Mortification
    [​IMG]

Genres: femdom, strapon

Mad blonde Mistress Eleise de Lacy caning slave man! enjoy!

Duration: 47:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 564.4 MB
    Download Marriage Mortification

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Mia - Fan gets the Chance to Worship his Princess Feet
    [​IMG]

Mia's been letting her number one fan spend some time with her. They've just spent the day at the mall together, spoiling Princess Mia with gifts. Now Mia's feet are tired and she wants them serviced. First, she makes the gimp lick the bottoms of her shoes. They are dirty from traipsing about the public mall. She wipes the dirt off on his tongue. Mia's feet are tired. She wants out of the shoes for some nice, relaxing, foot worship. Mia makes her gimp worship her feet. Her number one fan is very stupid. He pays a steep fee for every minute of Mia's time. He pays most of her personal bills, too: car, cellphone, etc. The fan loves Mia, and Mia loves using her fans. She lists off some of the items he's purchased for her just in one day. His credit card hasn't been decline yet, so they have to go back and do more shopping tomorrow.

Duration: 8:47
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 650.2 MB
    Download Mia - Fan gets the Chance to Worship his Princess Feet