Shoe And Boot Trampling

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by diveha, Jun 27, 2017.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dominated under her Jeans High Heels (Lady Samantha)

Lady Samantha dominates her leashed slave under her Blue Jeans High Heels . She teases him with her dangerous Heels and she orders him to lick it. He has to worship the Shoes, he has to lick the soles after she chocks him with her sexy shoes.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/527427c387cb5/Dominated_under_her_Jeans_High_Heels.mp4

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Life As My Carpet - Mistress Nikita

Life as my carpet is all about proper placement well beneath my gorgeous high heeled footwear. It already knows its place well, and It lives quite simply really -- on the floor face up ready to be stepped on, kicked, walked over, heel plunged, used as a shoe rag or otherwise reduced to nothing more than the dirt that clings to my soles. And it might even be allowed the privilege of licking that off my heels if it does a good job serving as my human rug. Who knows, this slut might even work its way up to living as my welcome mat so it can be used much more often!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/063c611df022e/Life_As_My_Carpet.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lucy learns to trample

Lucy had never trampled a man in her life before so I got the whole interaction on tape.She was worried she was going to 'poke a hole" in the slave with her stilettos but of course she stands on him anyways.She marks up his chest with her heels and makes him suck on her stiletto.She grinds it in his nipple before she jumps off him and I left the camera rolling after too.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/febcb5e825e9e/Lucy_learns_to_trample.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mean Girl AirBnB Tour

So The Mean Girls have started this new little endeavor called the "Mean Girl Air BnB"! Its where ANY hot girl from around the world can come to Vegas and stay at Our "Desert Punishment Camp" for FREE- as long as they help us train and punish the slave-staff that is kept there to wait on them 24/7!
    And we filmed the arrival and "tour" of our next guest- "Ms. Platinum"!
    Princess Beverly meets her at the bottom of the steps of the property to hand the keys over to her and give her the "tour"- and Ms. Platinum cannot believe her eyes! She gets to stay in this nice place in Vegas and be waited on hand & foot 24/7 for FREE..? Hell YEAH! She loves it. And she hasn't even seen the best part yet- the SLAVE LABOR that she can command at the snap of her fingers!
    This clip includes the entire "tour"- including the "human welcome mat" that is kept outside 24/7 for ALL women to wipe their feet on as they go in & out of the property, the "human punching bag" that Ms. Platinum can take all her frustrations out on from her stressful travel into Vegas, and not ONE but TWO "foot slaves" at her beckon call to serve her feet 24/7!
    After her tour, Platinum said she felt like this is the ONLY way for a hot woman like her to travel! And that we should set these places up all over the world- fully staffed with slaves! LOL.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5a6bb6bd0bb97/MEAN_GIRL_AIRBNB_TOUR.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Eve - trampling slave

Don't try to be funny or clever with Mistress Eve! Mistress Eve rolls out her version of the red carpet to walk upon, her human carpet slave! Watch closely as Mistress Eve leaves heel marks all over her carpets upper body, ouch!!!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/18c7fadbecefa/Mistress_Eve_trampling_slave.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Our Algerian Goddess Miss Cephora extreme face destruction (EXTREME VIDEO)

Extreme facebusting, extreme full weight facewalk, full weight face trample, brutal full body trample, savage nose crushing, brutal face stomping Under the Timberland boots our our new extreme Algerian Model Miss Cephora

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b0e89753a9e90/Our_Algerian_Goddess_Miss_Cephora_extreme_face_destruction.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shoe Worship and Trampling

Today I met my Goddess ... I licked her shoes and she trampled on me.. it was very good and very painful....

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b89e9a34a2811/Shoe_Worship_And_Trampling.mp4

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trample & Jump Cruel Blonde Girls Humiliation # Full Version

Blondes Ladies have their slave on the ground and they're using that time to brutally run over their entire torso under their entire weight just to have fun. Using their powerful high heels, they leap up and down their backs and marching over the slave that groans and writhes in agony, but it keeps going. These blondes are sexy and beautiful, but they are also very cruel to their slaves. This slave thinks it's for just one more run-in session, but they have something much more brutal in mind. She jumps on his back with his high heels and crushes it with all his weight, then begins to jump up and down on it and treading him hard while he is there in pain. The two jump from the couch on the back of the slave who is brutally massacred. They laugh at the situation that the slave cries in pain and begs to stop, but they tell the slave that they are just starting to joke. Then the slave is ordered to lick his feet and shoes that were used to punish his body and thank him for being used as a muggle for them to have fun. Meanwhile one kicks the back of the slave who is moaning in pain.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4927930db06a2/Trample_and_Jump_Cruel_Blonde_Girls_Humiliation_FULL_VERSION.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member