Slaves Video And Rewarded With Hardcore Bondage And Sex

Discussion in 'Humiliation of women' started by w1nte4jon7, Mar 2, 2017.

1. w1nte4jon7

w1nte4jon7 Well-Known Member

ElectroDom: Gabi Paltrova and Will Powers - Gabriella Paltrova,Will Powers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gabi Paltrova loves the sensation of electrosex. It turns her on so much that in makes her hungry for cock and creams the instant it slides past her tight shaved pussy.

Size: 336.9 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Electrical Play, Violet Wand, Fishnets, Vaginal Penetration, Female Slave, Male Handler, Straight, Dungeon, High Heels, Choking, Blindfold, Deepthroat, Thirdparty, Blowjob, Facial, Electricity
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:44

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: devianthardcore 41192

2. w1nte4jon7

Bound For Domination: Luna Star, Toni Ribas - Toni Ribas,Luna Star

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna Star is a sloppy girl, letting the slip run down her face until it falls between her legs, begging to be used as lube.

Size: 339.6 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Blowjob, Thirdparty, Dungeon, Straight, Breast Bondage, Leather Cuffs, Vaginal Penetration, Throat Fuck, Asian, Fishnets, Hand Gagging, Big Natural Tits, Bondage, Deepthroat, Choking, Domination, Male Handler
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:59

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: devianthardcore 41810

3. w1nte4jon7

The Warden's Bitch: Anita, Frank Gun - Frank Gun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Young vizens captured, imprisoned and disciplined for their misbehavior and disobedience, and their captors couldn't be more ready to deliver the punishment these whores deserve... Once they see the error of their ways, they beg for redemption and to be trained to be obedient submissives craving and yearning for the working over they get!

Size: 180.8 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Leather Belt, Hand Gagging, Blowjob, Bondage, Collar, Big Tits, Male Handler, Vaginal Penetration, Straight, Female Slave, Fingering, Leather Cuffs, Thirdparty, Spanking
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:16:29

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: bizarrevideo 41888 The Wardens Bitch Anita, Frank Gun

4. w1nte4jon7

Lashings For Lust Part 1: Miss Velour, Dissolved, and Veronika Toft

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Dissolved and Anika are left alone and although they have strict instructions not to play with each other they simply cannot refrain. Gently caressing, kissing and fucking each other with the constant fear of being discovered by their mistress, Miss Velour. Who knows what will happen if she finds them...

Size: 188 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Corset, Redhead, Threesome, Hitachi, Viewshare, Collar, Dominatrix, High Heels, Bondage, Ball Gag, Thirdparty, Oral Sex, Humiliation, Lesbian, Dildo, Straight, Latex, Femdom
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:09

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: proudandperverted 40962 Lashings For Lust Part 1 Miss Velour

5. w1nte4jon7

Katie Oliver Bound Spreadeagle - Katie Oliver,Richy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katie is tied up with spread legs which gives great opportunities to play with her.

Size: 120.3 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Bondage, Electro Dildo, Vibrator, Straight, Viewshare, Dildo, Rope Bondage, Whipping, Domination, Thirdparty, Brunette
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:10:58

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: strugglingbabes 42374 Katie Oliver Bound Spreadeagle

6. w1nte4jon7

Raven-Haired Slut - Deliah,Peter Stallion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its always easy to get some bitches if you have money. This mistress was not so brutal -- she prefers to tease and suck and fuck cocks. Still, it was a good lesson!

Size: 266 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Femdom, Anal, Face Sitting, Brunette, Hand Job, Strap On, Rope Bondage, Blowjob, Straight, High Heels, Bdsm, Thirdparty, Edging, Latex, Pussy Eating, Bondage, Pegging, Smoking
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:24:16

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: femdum 42758 Raven-Haired Slut

7. w1nte4jon7

The Lower Floor - A Kink BDSM Parody!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size: 206.6 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Straight, Dildo, Feet, Rimming, Crop, Latex, Spanking, Boot Worship, Pussy Eating, High Heels, Thirdparty, Blonde, Lesbian, Fetish
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:18:51

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: wasteland 42500 The Lower Floor - A Kink BDSM Parody!

8. w1nte4jon7

Diamonds In The Rough: Ana Foxxx, Katie St. Ives - Ana Foxxx,Katie St. Ives

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anna Foxxx enjoys the look of trepidation on her slave Katie St. Ives' face as she plays with her body, leaving Katie powerless and at the mercy of Anna's sexual deviance.

Size: 334 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Pussy Eating, Vibrator, Paddle, Femdom, Shoe Licking, Crop, Cage, Dungeon, Lesbian, Face Sitting, Fishnets, High Heels, Straight, Big Natural Tits, Ball Gag, Interracial, Vaginal Penetration, Thirdparty, Tattoo, Small Tits
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:28

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: devianthardcore 41811

9. w1nte4jon7

Hanna's Nightmare: Zara, Laura M

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These young nubile women are taught early about harsh sexual servitude! These dominating mistresses don't want ransom because these girls don't have it. But by the end of the day, they'll have a very special set of skills that they acquire under the instruction of these bossy bitches! They are bound, spanked and made to walk the fine line between pleasure and pain in four sexy, sadistic scenes where their innocence is taken and replaced with sexual depravity!

Size: 301.3 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Straight, Femdom, Pain, Latex, Ball Gag, Pussy Eating, High Heels, Collar, Big Tits, Flogging, Lesbian, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Thirdparty, Chains, Leather Cuffs, Brunette
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:27:29

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: bizarrevideo 41992 Hannas Nightmare Zara, Laura M

10. w1nte4jon7

Bound For Domination: Lyra Law - Lyra Law,Toni Ribas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lyra Law wanted to do something special for daddy, she let him tie her up and fuck her like he's always wanted to.

Size: 411.8 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Hair Pulling, Fingering, Blonde, Leather Cuffs, Female Slave, Thirdparty, Domination, Bondage, Choking, Vibrator, Deepthroat, Hand Gagging, Straight, Breast Bondage, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Throat Fuck, Vaginal Penetration, Hitachi, Spanking
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:37:34

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: devianthardcore 41024

11. w1nte4jon7

Gia DiMarco - Tied Tight and Fucked Hard - Gia DiMarco,Maestro

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gia DiMarco took a long hiatus from subbing, but she is back and hotter than ever. She became a Domme for a few years and was a little nervous going back to the submissive role. Maestro wastes no time and can't even get through the interview before he jumps her, rips off her clothes and reminds her that she belongs on the bottom. She is manhandled and tossed around, then he shoves his cock down her throat and we get to see her gagging and fighting back. The struggle attempt is less than impressive as her captor controls every aspect of this whore's mobility. The brutal fucking goes on all day, along with extreme torment and strict bondage. When it's all over Gia is covered in cum and exhausted.

Size: 621.5 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Rope Bondage, Domination, Anal, Bdsm, Corporal Punishment, Role Play, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Bondage, Submission, Straight, Gag, Vaginal Penetration, Blowjob
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:56:52

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: fuckedandbound 30507 Gia DiMarco - Tied Tight and Fucked Hard

12. w1nte4jon7

Lessons in Manners - Krissy Lynn,Derrick Pierce

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Super busty bombshell Krissy Lynn hires mechanic Derrick Pierce to fix some of her broken down machinery. But Derrick does not like Krissya��s rude and impatient attitude and decides to give Krissy a much needed lesson in good manners. He first ties Krissy up with her legs spread wide open. After placing many clothespins on her wet cunt and shocking her thighs, Derrick makes sure that Krissy is well-versed in the proper way to suck cock. He throat fucks her deep and hard to ensure a proper dick-sucking. Bound to machinery, Derrick then fucks Krissy tight little pussy while she begs and begs for him to stop - he shows no mercy as she cums and cums against her will. Finally to ensure Krissy has learned her lesson, Derrick flogs her huge tits and cums all over her pretty face.

Size: 552.1 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Rough Sex, Humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, Straight, Bdsm, Domination, Corporal Punishment, Submission, Rope Bondage, Blowjob, Anal, Role Play, Clothespins
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:50:30

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: fuckedandbound 24602 Lessons in Manners

13. w1nte4jon7

Kaisey Dean ins a Lesbian Domination 3way with Marina Angel & Esmi Lee - Marina Angel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The hot and horny gymnast Kaisey Dean loves big dicks and dildos and to be gaped! She can't get enough. Strapon Squad can certainly give her more than she can handle. Mistress Esmi Lee and Marina Angel sign on for a lesbian domination threesome with a focus on double penetration. Rope bondage is in order and Dean is tied up tight for a deepthroat blowjob. Esmi and Marina have big black strapon dildos and dildos-on-a-stick on demand. They're a fantastic duo for hardcore BDSM fun with bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. The fucking machine is pulled out and propped to excavate Kaisey's mouth while her Mistresses shove more big toys in her. They both end up fisting her with plenty of squirting.

Size: 329 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Breast Bondage, Squirting, Rope Bondage, Thirdparty, Straight, Bdsm, Double Penetration, Ball Gag, Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Tazapper, Choking, Flogging, Lezdom, Stockings, Threesome, Spit Roast, Whipping, Lesbian
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:30:01

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: straponsquad 41855 Kaisey Dean ins a Lesbian Domination 3way with

14. w1nte4jon7

Bad Businessman!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Size: 498.2 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Straight, Dildo, Feet, Rimming, Crop, Latex, Spanking, Boot Worship, Pussy Eating, High Heels, Thirdparty, Blonde, Lesbian, Fetish
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:45:34

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: captivemale 25313 Bad Businessman!

15. w1nte4jon7

Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam - Marley Blaze

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waiting for my Master to appear tied against a post was extremely nerve racking. There's no telling what he had planned for me. He convinced me that I needed a proper sexual disgrace for all my misdeeds. I took the time to think of my perverted actions. When he finally entered, he pushed my face aside. I wasn't allowed to look at him. He wanted my pussy wet so he grabbed a vibrator and teased my clit and lips. I got wet so fast. It must have been his fingers stretching my mouth open, tasting sweat and metal. He untied me from the wall and bent me over a crate. He spanked and rubbed my ass for awhile, making me believe it belonged to him. The next thing I knew I was on my back, a fucking machine on high speed between my legs and my Master's cock sliding in and out my deep throat. I was blinded by my own spit dealing with orgasm after orgasm.

Size: 274.6 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Bondage, Straight, Spit Roast, Vibrator, Thirdparty, Hitachi, Breast Bondage, Spanking, Domination, Blowjob, The Wall, Master, Rough Sex, Deepthroat, Fingering, Dungeon, Viewshare, Machine Dildo, Rope Bondage
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:25:03

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: sexualdisgrace 41437 Marley Blaze Awaits Disgrace Tied to a Beam

16. w1nte4jon7

Anal Attentions: Nicole Ray, Louisa Lanewood - Louisa Lanewood

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you believe that these young girls have been led into complete depravity? The way they respond to their treatment, and the wetness of their pussies and lips seem to betray their opposition, and show how turned on they are! These young nubiles get taught early on about harsh sexual servitude, and how to serve and make themselves available to the cruel and merciless Tops that take advantage of them. Chained, cuffed and thrown to the floor, they are made to beg at the feet of their stunning Mistresses - a begging that quickly turns into their zealous attempts to please and satiates the twisted sexual desires of these Dominatrixes! See almost every type of hot girl on girl fetish act you can imagine, and revel in the amazing heat of these beauties - both Top and bottom - stripping all their inhibitions away and baring all to get what they want.

Size: 314.3 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Corporal Punishment, Caning, Bondage, Fetish, Lesbian, Strap On, Femdom, Leather, Breast Abuse, Hitachi, Anal, Vibrator, Thirdparty, Face Sitting, Feet, Blonde, Straight, Chains, Redhead, Corset
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:28:40

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: bizarrevideo 42052 Anal Attentions Nicole Ray, Louisa Lanewood

17. w1nte4jon7

Callie Calypso Wants More - Callie Calypso

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation. He fucks her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. She begs for more pounding, more blowjobs, more degradation, more domination. She earns a load of cum but she must slurp it off the floor like a good puppy. Nothing will stop Callie from warm jizz and being used by her Master.

Size: 294.2 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Master, Humiliation, Clothespins, Male Handler, Ball Gag, Straight, Crying, Thirdparty, Domination, Blowjob, Squirting, Dungeon, Rope Bondage, Bondage, Female Slave, Nipple Clamps, Vaginal Penetration, Choking, Breast Bondage, Blindfold
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:26:50

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: sexualdisgrace 41943 Callie Calypso Wants More

18. w1nte4jon7

Remedial Training - Sicilia Ricci,Colin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Man In Black waits for no-one, especially untrained submissive wanna-be's that are late for his class. Sicilia is fully apologetic for her tardiness however the Man In Black has heard all the excuses before and he isn't falling for it. He renders his verdict and commences training Sicilia as only the Man In Black knows howa��.

Size: 191.6 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Viewshare, Straight, Flogging, Fisting, Thirdparty, Slave
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:28

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: wasteland 42502 Remedial Training

19. w1nte4jon7

Sexual Disgrace Volume 1: Mia Hurley

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My master wants me to talk about the sexual disgrace he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

Size: 191.2 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Viewshare, Bondage, Ball Gag, High Heels, Fingering, Master, Rope Bondage, Machine Dildo, Hitachi, Female Slave, Gag, Spanking, Straight, Blowjob, Dungeon, Domination, Thirdparty, Deepthroat, Breast Bondage
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:26

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: sexualdisgrace 41029 Sexual Disgrace Volume 1 Mia Hurley

20. w1nte4jon7

Lexi Belle Gets Bound Obedience Training - Lexi Belle,Derrick Pierce

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our sexy little Lexi is back for more bondage-sex, dick sucking and obedience training. With tears rolling down her pretty face from a light flogging, this sex slave is given an orgasm and hungrily sucks Master Derrick Pierce's cock. Later, Lexi is fucked hard while bound, and must moan through a ball gag. In the end Lexi is happy to be a bondage whore and greedily swallows her Master's hot load of cum!

Size: 492.8 MB | Resolution: 960x540
    Genre: Bdsm, Thirdparty, Anal, Viewshare, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Blowjob, Slave, Flogging, Straight, Gag, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Vaginal Penetration, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Submission, Master, Ball Gag, Cock Sucking
    Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:44:57

[​IMG]
    [RG] Download: fuckedandbound 42454 Lexi Belle Gets Bound Obedience Training