Strapon Domination

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by electro, Apr 11, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T - Trained To Be A Gay Whore

I'm going to get that ass of yours worked in & ready to be used to make me money. You're going to learn to service cock, to be a cum dumpster, a hole for rent.

Filesize: 277 MB
    Duration: 00:09:55
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3740 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Femdom

Download: Depfile.com

STR_TrainTBAGW.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ella Kross - Using My Strap-On to Make Slave Do Ass to Mouth!

In my back yard I bend this fat, disgusting slave over and shove my big, strap-on cock up his flabby ass. He's such a gross piggy, and I'm wildly entertained as I pound this loser from the back. I'm all smiles as I thrust my dick in and out of him while he groans in humiliation and discomfort. "I'm begging for mercy, I can't handle it!" he cries as I ram his bottom, but the word "mercy" isn't in my vocabulary. His desperate pleas only result in me making him suck the same dirty cock that was just buried deep in his asshole! It's ass to mouth time for this pathetic fatbody, and I laugh as I watch him gag on my filthy dick. Maybe next time he'll learn to keep his fat mouth shut when taking my big strap-on!

Filesize: 167 MB
    Duration: 00:04:32
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4804 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

STR_UsingMy.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heather & Zoe - Violation

The slave gets pegged deep and hard at both ends by two Dommes who clearly know how to get the most enjoyment out of a strap-on session. Gagging at one end, whilst at the other, his ass is stretched to a level he's never experienced before. A must see for all anal enthusiasts!

Filesize: 470 MB
    Duration: 00:21:11
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2982 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 115 kb/s

STR_Violatio.part1.rar
    STR_Violatio.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ella Kross - World's Biggest Strap-On in Poor Slave's Ass!

When I`m in a good mood I`ll fuck my slave with an average size strap-on,and when I`m in a bad mood I`ll fuck him with a large one. As you can tellby the gigantic strap-on I`m wearing, I`m in an especially foul moodtoday! It`s the biggest strap-on I own, and you won`t believe the sheersize of it. It looks like King Kong`s cock, and I`m going to cram as muchof it as I can into this slave`s poor asshole! As he kneels bent over onmy sofa, I approach him from behind and work the tip of this gargantuancock inside of him while he grunts and groans in agony. "I think we`regoing to need some more lubricant," I joke as I continue forcing thisenormous strap-on into his ass. How much of this monster cock will he beable to take? Find out!

Filesize: 280 MB
    Duration: 00:07:17
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5014 kb/s

STR_World.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nikki Whiplash, Zara DuRose & Mistress Sidonia - 3-Way Bang

Mistresses Sidonia, Nikki and Zara approach the slave who is being pounded by the fucking machine, a punishment for him playing with himself. Sidonia has left him there for the past hour to open his asshole and prepare him to take the three massive strapons the ladies are wearing. They take urns to thrust their massive rubber cocks in his tight hole, gangbanging him, never leaving him empty, the cocks getting bigger and bigger. In this amazing hot strapon scene.

Filesize: 672 MB
    Duration: 00:24:48
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3670 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

STR_3WayB.part1.rar
    STR_3WayB.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Molly Jane - 3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

Lance has been fucking Molly Jane once a week for a while. He thought she was single and it was a typical �fuck buddy� situation. She invited him over to talk, and now she is telling him she has a boyfriend. And she told her boyfriend about him�

She calms Lance down, and tells him her boyfriend, Alex Adams, is actually cool with it. In fact, he�s on his way over. The only thing is, her boyfriend wants to watch Molly fuck Lance with a strap-on.

Lance tries to get up to leave, but Molly take her shirt off and seduces him into trying the strap-on thing. She slides her strap-on cock inside him while stroking his hard dick and then fucks him until he likes it.

Then Alex walks in and sees his girlfriend pounding away at Lance�s ass. He says hello to Lance, very casually, then rips Molly�s pantyhose open from behind and starts fucking her while she fucks Lance. The harder he pounds her, the more she moans and the harder she pounds Lance.

�I want Lance to taste my pussy again, I think he misses it�� Molly says. Lance goes to lick her pussy, but she puts his mouth on her boyfriend�s cock instead. �Lick my pussy off that!�

She makes him suck her boyfriend�s cock, then she sits on Lance�s face while she blows Alex. She tells Lance to put a dildo in his ass and watch her get fucked by her man. While Alex is pounding her from behind she looks into Lance�s eyes and pulls on his hard cock.

Alex is ready to cum, so he blows his load in Molly�s mouth and on her face, then leaves her alone with Lance. She crawls down to Lance on the floor and tells him to keep fucking himself with the dildo. Molly kisses Lances with her boyfriend�s cum still in her mouth and all over her face. She makes Lance swallow it all, then strokes his cock until he chums all over himself.

�I�m glad we worked all that stuff out,� Molly says, and leaves Lance naked and cum covered on the tile floor with a dildo in his ass.

Filesize: 612 MB
    Duration: 00:20:32
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

STR_3rd.part1.rar
    STR_3rd.part2.rar

7. electro

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sophia Fiore - Beatdown By Pussy

Sergeant Sophia doesn't take losers on as new recruits and uses physical force when necessary. With the power of her pussy and fit, muscular body she takes down her new bitch proving what it really means to be a boss.

Filesize: 344 MB
    Duration: 00:11:27
    Video: WMV, , 4003 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

STR_BeatdownByPussy.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AJ Applegate - Boys Are My Toys

Goddess AJ keeps her bitch boy completely restrained and gagged turning him into a helpless fuck hole for her entertainment.

Filesize: 510 MB
    Duration: 00:16:59
    Video: WMV, , 4001 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

STR_BoysAreMy.part1.rar
    STR_BoysAreMy.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Zita's brutal party

The slave is on his hands and knees, most of his weight is on his belly as he lays on the caning bench, tied. Mistress Zita walks up to him, shows him her strapon and makes him sure, that she will push that thing all the way inside his anus. And she does so, despite the constant screaming and begging of the slave and when she is inside, she makes a good ride, tormenting his whole body.

Filesize: 577 MB
    Duration: 00:09:49
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 7894 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 345 kb/s

STR_BrutalParty.part1.rar
    STR_BrutalParty.part2.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Deepthroated, then fucked and ruined with his head in the toilet

Filesize: 866 MB
    Duration: 00:22:36
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5185 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

STR_Deepthroated.part1.rar
    STR_Deepthroated.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Rachel Peggy sub my first dom session-2

He has been dreaming of Her for a long time: her eyes of a panther, her devil look, her feline walk, her perfect body, her golden skin, The divine Ebony Dom is stunningly beautiful. For a few months, he has been begging for a domination session with Her and tonight, he's stark naked at her boots, his name is Bobby Sub, no need to introduce this fat man bitch who enjoys being dominated and humiliated by young women. Her is name RACHEL and the simple evocation of her name puts the subs in total control... Should I stay or should I go (your remember ?...): it is too late Peggy! The most strict of the French Ebony Mistresses is already whipping your fucking ass! Harsh interrogation, violent movement, Rachel wants a total obedience! "Cat woman" suit, thighboots, whip, 20 cm strapon, the Ebony girl is ready to torture her white slave. Saying "Mercy Mistress, mercy!" and it is a pair of big slaps to his face. Rachel is as strict as cruel as beautiful, as a result: 20 mn of pure and hard domination.

Filesize: 419 MB
    Duration: 00:11:22
    Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

STR_Domsession2.part1.rar
    STR_Domsession2.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will Havoc, Danielle Foxx - Welcome legendary performer Danielle Fox

The chemistry between Will and Danielle permeates the screen. Danielle's sexually charged approach to femdom is intoxicating and you are immediately put under her spell! She demands every single inch and curve of her body to be worshipped. She straps-on her cock and fucks like no woman has before and has her perfect pussy worshipped and fucked until she is bursting with pleasure. Luckily, she allows Will to blow his fat load and even has him spit ball it back into her mouth

Filesize: 2.61 GB
    Duration: 01:12:51
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4988 kb/s

STR_FoxxWill.part1.rar
    STR_FoxxWill.part2.rar
    STR_FoxxWill.part3.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Zita - Further punishment

Mistress Zita isn't satisfied with only one humilating punishment for the slave who is laying on his belly, totally naked before her. She tortured his anus with her thick strapon before, but now she wants to repeat the whole thing again. So she approaches the already annoyed slave from behind and she starts to push her strapon into his ass again, causes him even more pain, than before.

Filesize: 529 MB
    Duration: 00:09:06
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7990 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

STR_Further.part1.rar
    STR_Further.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shane Blair - Hole Stretcher

Mistress Shane has found the perfect shaped dick to really stretch out her slave�s fuck-hole. It starts with a small round tip but gradually stretches to the size of a big, fat ! His ass is completely owned by Mistress Shane and she want�s nothing more than to keep shoving bigger and bigger dicks inside him. With her new ass splitting cock there is nothing stopping her from turning him into a gaping hole just the way she likes.

Filesize: 1.02 GB
    Duration: 00:16:37
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8498 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

STR_HOLESTRETCHER.part1.rar
    STR_HOLESTRETCHER.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

D. Arclyte, Cherie Deville, Will Havoc - Welcome to The Hotel Divine

Unsuspecting D. Arclyte awaits expert punishment where Mistress Cherie DeVille appears from the depths of her dungeon. She entices him with her array of severe punishing implements. She binds D. to a Fucking Machine, taunts him with her pussy and asshole while his ass gets pummeled, he is strapped to a metal bar, pegged, flogged and caned then she finally torments him with her Fucksaw making him cum at her will. He is spent but she straps a dildo gag on him and uses his sweaty dumb face to get off.

Filesize: 2.57 GB
    Duration: 01:12:02
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4978 kb/s

STR_Hotel.part1.rar
    STR_Hotel.part2.rar
    STR_Hotel.part3.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jojo Kiss - Lesson in Pegging

Princess Jojo is training her boy-pet to be the perfect strap-on cuckold. She may only be 19, but she is learning quick how to manipulate older men into doing what she wants. He will do just about anything for her attention and she takes advantage of the situation. She enjoys being a spoiled & bratty Princess. She convinces him to take a pegging for her for her amusement. Jojo straps on the biggest rubber dildo she can find to stretch his ass & take away his masculinity with. Princesses always gets their way! Jojo sweet talks him into taking all 11 inches, thrusting herself balls-deep. She grins as his cock gets harder and harder the faster she pummels his ass!

Filesize: 1.39 GB
    Duration: 00:22:29
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8538 kb/s

STR_INPEGGING.part1.rar
    STR_INPEGGING.part2.rar
    STR_INPEGGING.part3.rar

18. electro

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katrina Jade - Goddess Katrina Jade pegs her slave with a strap-on

The beautiful Katrina Jade torments her worthless slave in this femdomme strap-on pegging scene. She starts by teasing his flaccid, pathetic cock, tormenting him with the thought of getting to put that useless meat between his legs anywhere near Katrina Jade's sacred pussy. The slave is eager to please and greedily worships Katrina's perfect feet, sucking the salt off of each tender toe. It's time to show this pathetic male how to fuck, so Katrina lubes up her thick strap-on and pegs her slave until glistening cock tears drip from the tip of her slave's useless cock.

Filesize: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:30:20
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 6076 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

STR_Katrinjade.part1.rar
    STR_Katrinjade.part2.rar
    STR_Katrinjade.part3.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kylie Kalvetti - Learn to like it!

Mistress Kylie Kalvetti loves fucking men in the ass with strap-ons; not only does she get to cause them extreme pain, but she also gets to humiliate and degrade them as well. She takes her slave out of his cage and makes him submit to her cock by sucking on it before she takes him in the ass with it. Kylie orders her slave to call her Daddy, telling him that he is just a little whore that she is going to fuck as long and hard as she wants to. When she has tired of ass fucking her whore, Kylie locks him back in his cage until she feels like using him again.

Filesize: 1.13 GB
    Duration: 00:18:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8558 kb/s

STR_LEARNTOLIKE.part1.rar
    STR_LEARNTOLIKE.part2.rar