Submissive Women Bound & Fucked By Men In Bdsm Fantasies

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by Sashkalegion, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion Well-Known Member

Title: Sandy Ambrosia Bound, Mouth-Stuffed, Tit-Grabbed, and Ass-Slapped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 229 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. Sashkalegion

Title: Natalia Forrest home production
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 721 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

3. Sashkalegion

Title: Jun 17, 2017: Useless Brat Part 3 | Bonnie Day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: In this final installment of Useless Brat Bonnie gets her ass caned hard. The lines show up instantly. Then she's fucked by Mr Pogo and given some vibrations.

After the caning she's thrown up on the Sybian. With a rope around her neck and clamps on her nipples she's vibrated. The insex tape gag on her mouth keeps her from being too loud.

Duration: 53:08 Min
    Size: 2889 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 247.0 MB

4. Sashkalegion

Title: How to guide part 1 Paddling
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 402 Mb

Download:

5. Sashkalegion

6. Sashkalegion

7. Sashkalegion

Title: TRAMPLE JAIL & HUMAN CARPET 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Russell happily serves the two beautiful girls Latifa and Bruna as their carpet. Very smart, this carpet participates of their games and takes a lot of enjoyment.

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 199 Mb
    Resolution: 540x360

Download:

8. Sashkalegion

Title: THE CARPET BABES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Latifa doesn't clean the floor of Fernanda Ferraz's house and pays for the imprudence becoming her ruler's carpet.

Duration: 26 Min
    Size: 194 Mb

Download:

9. Sashkalegion

Title: PAINFUL CARPET
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Rebecca has no mercy about her stupid slave, Grazy is asking about a trample domination for her goddess and today, Rebecca decided to give her that. But Rebecca will make that very hard, she walks over the thorax and head, marching and forcing the slave to kiss her powerful feet.

Duration: 34 Min
    Size: 229 Mb

Download:

10. Sashkalegion

Title: June 20, 2017 - Owen Gray and Dolly Leigh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: We start in a well lit white bedroom with Dolly Leigh sitting at the edge of the bed with her skirt up, fingering her pussy. James Mogul, dressed in all black is asking her questions about her fantasies while The Gimp, Owen Grey jerks off in the corner. Dolly has often had the fantasy of being taken, tied up, and taught how to worship cock and wants nothing more than to be molded into an observant obedient fuck toy. James Mogul along with the help from our Gimp, Owen Grey and his massive cock are both here to fulfill all of Dolly's slutty desires. James gets right to it and ties Dolly's wrists with rope behind her back, lowers her to her knees holding only her head and guides Dolly to Owen's cock to give her the first lesson of the day. Cock Worship. He explains that there are four steps to cock worship; observe the cock, kiss the cock, pleasure the cock, and indulge in the cock. Although challenging at first, a few cracks of the flogger helps Dolly get it right. Next James has Dolly standing in a french doorframe, tied with rope to all six hinges along with breast bondage and a vibe tied to her inner thigh, smashed up against her pussy. Also on her thigh are electrodes sending a charge into her leg from a tens unit. Mogul commands Dolly to not cum despite how much she would like to. She lets one slip and pays for it with the flogger. Dolly holds back another orgasm as long as she can and gets rewarded with Moguls thumb right up her pussy, pressing on her g-spot, sending her flying in the air for the biggest orgasm of her life. Next Dolly is tied up and fucked in pile-driver, doggie and missionary. Owen "The Gimp" Grey stretches Dolly's pussy with his fat dick while Mogul crops her pussy and zaps her natural tits with high voltage if she breaks any of the days rules.

Duration: 73 Min
    Size: 2670 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 881.0 MB
    Download file - 27.5 MB

11. Sashkalegion

Title: Jun 19, 2017 | Draven Star | Matt Williams | Dee Williams
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 3 intense scene this week on Sexually broken, as Draven gets brutally throat fucked while sitting on a sybian, cumming over and over. She gets double fucked from both ends and is made to service both cock while bound in incredible bondage. All girls come into Sexually Broken smiling, they all leave wondering what the fuck just happened and why is liquid dripping out of all my holes?

Duration: 28:57 Min
    Size: 1580 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 218.7 MB

12. Sashkalegion

Title: Tortured with Hot Wax!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: He wanted to teach her a lesson for always walking around school in skimpy clothes, showing off her body and making it impossible for him to concentrate on his work. He has everything planned but now he has to somehow lure her over. He knows Chrissy has been complaining about not getting enough hours at her job, so he offers to pay her for some tutoring if she could come over to his place later that evening. She agrees and of course when she shows up she is dressed in an impossibly slutty outfit, basically asking for it. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra either with her perky nipples showing through her tight white crop top. That set him over the edge and he couldn't resist for but a minute before he knocked her out and carried her off to his bedroom.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 581 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 401.0 MB
    Download file - 180.8 MB

13. Sashkalegion

Title: Penny in: Trussed and Sock Gagged TWICE By That Dastardly Toe Tie Bandit! (Full Adventure) (HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: As if one sock to the cakehole wasnt enough, this feisty little tart manages to escape, only to be all gagged up with one again!! Classic!

Looks like that highly kinky toe tie bandit is up to his old nefarious tricks again. This time hes stalking sexy lady thief, Penny, in her skin tight jeans and floaty blouse, as she searches high and low - after kicking off her heels, of course - and trotting about barefoot, for those fabled secret papers. It doesnt take long before the beautiful snoop is hauled off via a tight and sustained handgag and trussed up on a bed, her delicious big tits bound tightly too, a sock shoved deep in her mouth and wrenched into place with another of our skull popping cleave gags. And next, a jolly good hogtying followed by the squirming babes sexy big toes being bound together with fine twine this dudes signature move. Then the angered captive is left to struggle and gag talk unbelievably, tethered into one wicked facedown-on-the-bed tie. After much tit shaking and enthused endeavouring, the hot little bitch only manages to get loose. After a great sock spitting out and untying of her lovely self, the intrepid beauty is back out to that garage area, all barefoot and on tiptoe and the search once more is on. But the Toe Tie Bandit is onto her, literally, and with a big bone to the back of the nut, if youll allow us the expression. Penny is then taken back into the house and all bound up again. As the humiliated would be thief starts in again with the ol youll never get a mmmmmppppphhhh routine, in goes that big sock to muzzle her ass down beautifully, sealed in place with several duct tape strips. Then its more hog-bound, toe-secured wiggles and squiggles all over the bed as the spanked and chastened babe is left once more, all gagged and bound and utterly unable to do a damned thing about it except entertain us to the max. Another epic entry then into the toe tie annals here. You might also want to check out this sinister pervs earlier adventures. There are plenty of them here He LOVES toe-tying these big-titted hot sluts. Oh yeah and YOULL enjoy every second of him going about it!

Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 852 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 171.6 MB

14. Sashkalegion

Title: Merciless Microfoam Bondage [720p]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I'm really bummed out tonight, I was supposed to head out to Vegas this weekend with the girls for a mini vacation, but I hurt my ankle hiking and now I'm forced to stay off my feet and rest for a few days. I'm chatting on the phone with my bestie telling her to have a good flight and send me lots of pictures. Just as I hang up and grab the remote to turn on the television, a man busts through my door, very surprised to see me, somehow he knew I was not supposed to be home this weekend! Must be one of those facebook stalkers! I demand that he leave right away and try to get up and run but my bum ankle hinders me and he threatens me into cooperating and shutting up. He's unsure what to do with me when he notices my medical supplies on the end of the couch, a couple rolls of microfoam tape and some gauze pads for my ankle. I can tell by the look on his face that this is not going to end well for me. He starts tightly wrapping the tape around my wrists and ankles. I struggle and beg him to stop but he is relentless and uses several rolls just wrapping up my legs! He decides he really needs to shut me up and has the bright ideas to shove gauze pads in my mouth to accomplish that! It becomes a game to him and he starts seeing how many he can fit in. After he packs five into my mouth is so full and I become even more defiant, making him have to plug my nose to shove in a few additional pads so that it is packed to the brim, cheeks and all! Then he wraps the tape around my head several times creating an excruciatingly tight gag. I feel so incredibly helpless in this gag, it's almost bringing me to tears!

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 86 Mb

Download:

15. Sashkalegion

Title: Cuffed For Collateral [720p]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: It's a beautiful sunny day so I decided to go on a walk. I live in a nice rural area, it's pretty quiet most of the time. As I'm making my way down the hill from my house, I hear a car pull up from behind me, and the man rolls down his window and calls me over. Maybe he just needs directions. I ask him If I can help him and he flashes me badge, saying that he is an undercover cop who got work of some suspicious activity in the area and I fit the description. He asks if I have any identification and I tell him no, I was just going on a walk and live right up the street. He cuts me off and tells me to stay right where I am as he puts on the brake and gets out of the car. He makes his way over to me and tells me he is going to have to pat me down and tells me to put my hands behind my back. Before I know he pulls out a pair of handcuffs and starts putting them on me! "Is this really necessary, I swear I'm not dangerous" I say as he tightly secures my wrists. "I'm gonna have to take you in" He says, as he opens the door and pushes me into the back seat. I comply as I don't want to cause further trouble, but I think this is really weird and he is obviously going to find out that I haven't done anything!

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 92 Mb

Download:

16. Sashkalegion

Title: Chrissy's Bondage Therapy [720p]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Master Matt has scored another hot new client in his scheme to attract beautiful women in need of stress relief therapy. Chrissy arrives in her sexy cut offs and crop top and starts to explain the reason for her visit. She seems open minded when he pulls out the rope and explains his somewhat unconventional techniques, so he thinks maybe this time will go smoother than Brooke's Bondage Therapy did, perhaps this woman will even like it! He gets to work tying up her wrists, ankles and thighs nice and tight. She thinks thats all but then he forces her down onto the floor, and she starts to feel a bit weird about the situation when he goes to remove her shoes to make her more comfortable. She tells him she really doesn't like people touching her feet! But he doesn't listen and takes off her heels to reveal her smooth bare soles. Truthfully, her comfort was really the furthest thing from his mind. He forces her elbows together and binds them with more rope and she really starts to get upset with him for not stopping. She has definitely had enough therapy for one day! He decides she is starting to get too loud so stuffs a huge wad of cloth in her mouth which really shocks her and send her into distress. He seals it in with microfoam wrapped multiple times around her mouth and and head. She tries to get him to remove it but you can't understand a muffled word with this extremely effective gag in her mouth! Her screams can barely penetrate the gag, let alone the walls, just perfect for him!

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 143 Mb

Download:

17. Sashkalegion

Title: Chloe Toy in: Honestly, Im Not Even Kidding! I Got Sucked in Thru My VideoGame PodCast & Tied Up By Clown-Man! (Full Adventure) (HD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: In this incredible, jumbo-adventure, boasting some exceptionally tight and secure over the mouth gags, we find the delectable (she is sooooo cute) Chloe Toy, effectively parodying her real Twitch channel while playing video games. Yes, this amazing young lady really enjoys her gaming and enjoys even more sharing the experience with her viewers. This time, however, she will not be enjoying it too much. You see, she gets VERY afraid of survival horror games, but the kiddiwinks at home have asked her to play it through (we think they just like the idea of her getting frightened!) but something else is going to wind up engaging her a little more... immersively, soon enough.

Duration: 33 Min
    Size: 1741 Mb

Download:

18. Sashkalegion

Title: Strict Bondage & Punishment [1080p]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I've been questioning Master too often lately and he has decided that a more extreme punishment is needed in order to keep me submissive. I'm unsure what to expect, but I'm sure he will have little mercy on me this time. I'm tied in such a position it is nearly impossible to move, with my ankles are tied tightly to my thighs, my wrists behind me, and a breast busting chest harness, to which my legs are tied in an attempt to keep my legs spread open and pussy on full display. He's gagged me with a ballgag, but I must admit it does not do much to silence my moans and cries as he starts whipping my with the flogger on my sensitive inner thighs. He goes on to whip my belly and tits, telling me he is going to make me remember to stay submissive at all times. I nod my head and try to keep my legs spread, which is quite difficult as I twinge with pain when he whips my pussy. I'm turned onto my side and he continue with a good ass whipping as I moan in pain through my gag.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 889 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 208.0 MB

19. Sashkalegion

Title: Black Cock Bound | Abigail Dupree
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: slave 465 needed a reminder of priorities Bondage and Discipline are stronger than words.

This isn't quite what slave abigail had in mind when Master James told her she would be getting some black cock. But as usual, she was compliant and more than slightly aroused when her Master began to adorn her body in more leather, metal and wooden bondage than she thought possible.
    Blinded, gagged and wrists bound in heavy wooden stocks... slave abigail tries to get comfortable as the heavy metal bondage causes her to wince in pain. Suddenly, she hears a loud, obnoxious clicking sound as she feels a cold chain become taut between her legs. She is slowly reeled in by Master James until she is stopped by a wooded post with a phallic protrusion. The rest of her time is spent in agony as her bondage becomes almost unbearable while she searches blindly for this black cock her Master promised her.

Duration: 33:58 Min
    Size: 1742 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 380.7 MB

20. Sashkalegion

Title: Verta | Matt Williams | Sergeant Miles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Bound onto a sybian we start by fucking our helpless sluts throat while the most powerful vibrator in the world makes her cum over and over. Then we put her upside down and mummify her to a bench so we can fuck her face into subspace. While getting throat blasted we step in and fuck her ready wet pussy to yet more orgasms. In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms!

This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!

Duration: 30:40 Min
    Size: 1668 Mb

Download:
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 681.0 MB
    Download file - 306.6 MB