Tied, Teased And Tormented Teens upd!

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by finik, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 1

Added 01/20/2017

site_courtneyleathertryon_part1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have a custom video coming up that utilizes a specific outfit and leather gear. I had to order it all. Before I schedule a date for the custom, I wanted to make sure everything fit and work out any problems beforehand. That being said, this is a playful laid back clip. It starts with Courtney standing in her street clothes. Her first task is to strip and put on her equestrian riding pants and boots. I'm liking the way her britches are fitting her so I have her turn around so I can slap her ass in them a few times. The boots fit perfect as well. The next item is a new leather arm binder. I've never used one before so it takes me a few minutes to figure out which way the straps go. I ordered the smallest one they had, but I believe it could definitely be made a little smaller. I bind her legs with 4 leather straps next. I have a little fun as I manhandle and smack Courtney's ass a bit, before I pull up a chair. Courtney takes a seat and I ask her what she thinks of the arm binder. Next up is a blindfold and a harness panel ballgag. They are not going to be used in the custom, but since I was placing an order, I ordered them for myself. Once they are in place, I decide to put her in a hogtie. I help her to the floor and then I tighten up the straps on her legs. I assumed that there would be a D-ring on the top of the harness gag, but there wasn't :(... I am very sad about that. I wanted to be able to pull her head back using the gag, so I try a few different ways and end up using a caribener. I order Courtney to struggle for us now and she does. She looks very hot struggling in leather and riding pants. After a while I roll her onto her side, but not for long. Something isn't quite right. I roll her back onto her stomach. It's not long before I start removing Courtney's bondage gear. We find out what wasn't quite right. She looks a little disheveled now, but that's a good thing after bondage. The next part will be a Pony Girl Harness and harness bitgag.

name:site_courtneyleathertryon_part1
    Resolution:1280x720
    Filesize:869 MB
    Format:MPEG-4
    Duration:00:38:45
    Video:AVC
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((
    :D

http://k2s.cc/file/ff82768f7ef00/site_courtneyleathertryon_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/8ede23c610521/site_courtneyleathertryon_part1.part2.rar

Categories: bit gag tongue port, Blondes, Busty, harness gag, jodhpurs, leather, leather straps, MILF, pony girls, riding Pants, tongue port bit gag

2. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Penny's Test - Part 1

Added 01/20/2017

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

site_pennyreverseprayer_part1

name:site_pennyreverseprayer_part1
    Filesize:499 MB
    Duration:00:22:19
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/76b80d2027d2e/site_pennyreverseprayer_part1.mp4

3. finik

finik Well-Known Member

4. finik

finik Well-Known Member

5. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Added 01/24/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

site_dollymummified_part2

name:site_dollymummified_part2
    Filesize:634 MB
    Duration:00:28:21
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/521156a08a5a6/site_dollymummified_part2.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/1d29892478e17/site_dollymummified_part2.part2.rar

6. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Dani Made an Example Of

Added 01/25/2017

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, forcing her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.

site_danijailed_full

name:site_danijailed_full
    Filesize:629 MB
    Duration:00:27:58

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/f29fa8c982ebb/site_danijailed_full.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/84dbde903bb4d/site_danijailed_full.part2.rar

7. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Courtney Box Hogtie

Added 01/27/2017

Courtney stands wearing only panties. She has just been released from a tight crotchrope, and I decide to hogtie her for the remainder of the evening. I boxtie her, but it's tight and really stresses her shoulders. Courtney's fake tits are not easy to bind, but I get them looking pretty good with some thin cord. I enjoy groping and manhandling her as I bind her. She is crotchroped before I turn her around and give her ass a few hard slaps. I remove her neckrope and order her to her knees. I stand behind her. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and then tape it in tightly with microfoam. I put her on her stomach and bound tits and tie her ankles crossed. They are then tied down to her thighs. Courtney is definitely not going anywhere, but her bondage is not strict enough for my liking, so I rope her feet to her upper body harness, arching her as much as possible. Courtney makes for a most delightful blond blue eyed package. I leave her to endure and get used to the tightness for a short while. Courtney still has to much movement for my liking, so I tape her forehead and gag to her feet. Courtney is now in real distress, as a few tears start rolling down her cheeks. At the end of the clip I roll her onto her side and the clip ends very shortly after.

name:site_courtneyboxhogtie_full
    Filesize:757 MB
    Duration:00:33:54

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://fboom.me/file/3af3965c3bac5/site_courtneyboxhogtie_full.part1.rar
    http://fboom.me/file/ecb6af25144ca/site_courtneyboxhogtie_full.part2.rar

8. finik

finik Well-Known Member

9. finik

finik Well-Known Member

10. finik

finik Well-Known Member

The Client - Part 3

Added 02/02/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag is tightly strapped in to my clients mouth as she moans. I finish up with her bondage, including tying her ankles to the chair, and binding her elbows. Next, I cover her head with a thick leather hood. She really starts to yelp and whimper when I clamp her nipples. Her tits are so tight that they can barely get a bite. They manage to stay on as I slap her bound tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally take the clamps off. Soon some nice bruising starts to appear as I use more rope to further bind her tits. The pressure on her tits got tighter after I pulled and tied her elbows together. Her tit bondage gets even more intense as I bind her tits together now. She struggles, whimpers, and moans as she endures her bondage. I sit back, watch, and enjoy the show.

name:site_ellentittorturecustom_part3
    Filesize:362 MB
    Duration:00:16:08
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/9508ac28767a4/site_ellentittorturecustom_part3.mp4

11. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

Added 02/04/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... After a few minutes, I return. I untie her gag from the post and then I remove it. I put the end in Rachel's mouth. I push it in a little further until she gags on it. I enjoy watching her gag so I do it a few more times. I finally replace her gag with a tight cleave gag. I get more rope out and make her bondage a little tighter. Her shorts are then snipped off and I once again step back and watch her struggle. I have all night and Rachel has a long evening and night of bondage ahead of her. This is where Part 3 ends.

name:site_racheloutdoorpost_part3
    Filesize:472 MB
    Duration:00:21:07
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 122 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/e2c6ad2cb951a/site_racheloutdoorpost_part3.mp4

Categories: breast torture, Daisy Dukes, leather straps, nipple clamps, outdoors, post/pole/tree tied

12. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 4

Added 02/04/2017

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Heavy rocks are hung from the ends of Rachel's nipple nooses, and then I retie her legs apart farther and tighter. Her gag is made much more severe when I add multiple wraps of black tape. I don't stop there though. I continue taping her head to the post, limiting her overall movement even more. I nose hook her next. The whimpering really starts now. Once again, I sit back for a while and watch Rachel suffer. After a while, I realize I forgot the crotchrope.That comes next, and is pulled tight and tied off to another post in front of her. Rachel is being pulled in all directions at this point. By this time both her nipple nooses have slowly slid off. I replace them with some heavy steel clamps. I once again leave Rachel to struggle and moan. This is where Part 4 ends.

name:SRP
    Filesize:383 MB
    Duration:00:17:17

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/4a7678cdbd339/SRP.mp4

13. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 2

Added 02/06/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I manhandle Jolie for a bit and ask her how she likes the zipties. She seems to be testing them as she bounces her tits and shakes them back and forth. I go get her a new gag and soon return with a large cleaning sponge. It completely fills her mouth and then it is secured with clear tape. More zipties are added to her legs, before her tits are bound with another ziptie as well. I then start tightening zipties around her waist and stomach, securing her firmly to the post. Another ziptie is added to each of her bulging tits as well. Jolie whimpers as I flick her swollen nipples. Her whimpers intensify when I start slapping her bound tits over and over. After what seems like an eternity to Jolie, I finally stop. I stand back and order Jolie to struggle for our entertainment. After watching her struggle, I realize that she has to much movement for my liking. I start by hammering several nails into the post... I just leave them, and I leave Jolie wondering as well. I add another thin ziptie to her breast bondage, and I also tighten up the other ones a few clicks. I then ziptie the base of her tits up and around the back of the post, further securing her to it. I play with her tits once again with the new zipties added before I start adding more. This time they are going around her arms, body and the post, making her bondage even more strict. Withe her tits bound nice and tight, they seem to be begging for clamps, and I'm a sucker for begging so they get what they want. Judging by Jolie's reaction, she doesn't seem to be on the same page. She starts screaming and yelping. This is where Part 2 ends.

site_jolieziptied_part2

name:site_jolieziptied_part2
    Filesize:446 MB
    Duration:00:19:57

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/0963c78cf4c0c/site_jolieziptied_part2.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e70174ed7e986/site_jolieziptied_part2.part2.rar

14. finik

finik Well-Known Member

15. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Lilly Was Warned - Part 1

Added 02/08/2017

Lilly is part of a non-law abiding group comprised mostly of men. Lilly is smart and conniving as they come, thus she was allowed to become a member. The problem is that she wants to take over and the men in charge won't have it. She has been warned, but she went ahead with her plans anyway and tonight she's going to be taught a lesson. She's lured to an abandoned warehouse where a deal is supposed to go down, but she's what's going down. She swaggers up several flights of stairs and down several long corridors, wearing her tight jeans and high heeled boots. A door quickly opens and before Lilly can react, she's grabbed, quickly hooded, and taken back through the open door. She is shoved up against a post and a rope is quickly tied around her waist and the post. The hood is removed, but he warns that it will go right back on if she resists. Lilly is usually the confident, outspoken one, but for some reason when the rope touches her skin, she turns into a trembling, babbling, submissive, doing exactly what she is told. Her arms are bound behind her back, just before another rope is tied into her hair. The man then clasps his hand over her mouth as he roughly manhandles her. He rips her blouse and pulls her tits free, before tightly cleave gagging her. Her bare tits and nipples are squeezed and grope some more, before the man removes his belt. He steps behind her and starts whipping her jeans clad ass with it over and over. Lilly whimpers and writhes against the post with each blow. The man stops, but only so her can clamp her nipples and then tie them together around the post. He ties her legs apart as well. The belt comes out again and Lilly is belt whipped repeatedly. Every time she reacts, the clamps are tugged on. The man eventually stops and leaves her there to look pretty. This was her first lesson, but there's still more to come.

site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part1

name:site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part1
    Filesize:499 MB
    Duration:00:22:13

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/47fd070f82bbc/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e3f120dfd6121/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part1.part2.rar

Categories: breast torture, Brunettes, jeans, MILF, nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied, whipped

16. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Lilly Was Warned - Part 2

Added 02/09/2017

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lilly's captor releases her from the post and the ties a rope around her neck and then ties it off above. She trembles as tears roll down her cheeks. Her captor makes her bondage more strict as he adds more ropes and cinches everything up. He then uses some thin twine to bind her tits. This is where Part 2 ends.

site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part2

name:site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part2
    Filesize:469 MB
    Duration:00:20:56

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/6a779395ee5f2/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part2.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/154fb1b130574/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part2.part2.rar

Categories: Brunettes, jeans, MILF

17. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Ariel Anderssen Post Tied - Part 3

Added 02/10/2017

site_arielanderssenposttied_part3

name:site_arielanderssenposttied_part3
    Filesize:545 MB
    Duration:00:24:23
    Audio:AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 123 kb/s

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2c8b2a20e9ca7/site_arielanderssenposttied_part3.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/453c2cf98bbd4/site_arielanderssenposttied_part3.part2.rar

Categories: barefoot, bastinado, Blondes, breast torture, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, garter and stockings, nipple clamps, nose hooks, post/pole/tree tied

18. finik

finik Well-Known Member

Lilly Was Warned - Part 3

Added 02/10/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The neckrope is removed and Lilly is ordered to her knees. Her captor removes her cleave gag and then slips a nylon over her tear and sweat covered face. A ball gag is strapped in tight before I put her on her on the floor. I manhandle her for a bit before tightly tying her thighs. Shortly after she's hogtied. Her ballgag is then removed and she is cleave gagged and blindfolded with a roll of vetwrap. Her captor leaves her for a short while, but he returns shortly to place some harsh clamps on her nipples. Poor Lilly is left to endure her bondage. It's kind of fitting and symbolic that she has no control. This is what the organization wanted to show her. She can't move, see, speak, and can be used for whatever the organization wants.

site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part3

name:site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part3
    Filesize:554 MB
    Duration:00:24:47

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/2431c8b441ec6/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part3.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/10ca4baa98e03/site_lillywhippedhogtiedjeans_part3.part2.rar

Categories: Brunettes, hogtied, jeans, MILF, nipple clamps

19. finik

finik Well-Known Member

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs, Crotchchains Violet, then Does it Again with Rope - Par

Added 02/11/2017

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... With her wrists and ankles still cuffed, the man pulls Violet to her feet. He ties her neckrope off overhead. He starts spanking and manhandling her once again. When she starts getting to loud he tightly clasps his hand over her mouth. He then starts binding her with rope. Her thighs are tightly bound first. He removes her ankle cuffs now and adds a band of cinched rope below her knees and then to her ankles. Her wrists are crossed and then bound and pulled up high behind her back. Her neckrope is untied from above and she is placed in a chair. I harness panel ballgag is tightly buckled into place. He ropes her elbows before standing her back up. He adds more rope tightly around her waist before tightly crotchroping Violet. Her neckrope is untied from above once again and poor Violet is put back on the unforgiving hard concrete floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
    site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part3

name:site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part3
    Filesize:471 MB
    Duration:00:21:05

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/dd63e0ed76908/site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part3.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/89e8604066476/site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part3.part2.rar

Categories: barefoot, Blondes, harness gag

20. finik

finik Well-Known Member

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs, Crotchchains Violet, then Does it Again with Rope - Par

Added 02/11/2017

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

name:site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part4
    Filesize:481 MB
    Duration:00:21:29

)))DOWNLOAD(((((

http://k2s.cc/file/756f7e0cfa463/site_violetskyehogcuffedroped_part4.mp4