Wonderful Foot Fetish-Foot Worship,Footjob,Foot Domination

Discussion in 'Legs, Barefoot, Shoes and Boots' started by mobi660, Sep 11, 2014.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Zonah & Fayth Blow Up & Pop Huge Balloons
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

Now that Zonah and I popped several smaller balloons in part one of the sharp dungeon balloon fun, its now time to get down to business and take care of these darn balloons that are winking at us. Its not consensual so we will show these balloons who the boss is, topless and all! We blow and inflate and blow and blow some more. We chitchat a bit so our lips can get a bit of a break but we keep on blowing as we are back to back for safety. No use of having the shards hit us where they shouldn't. We both start this challenge thinking we want to B2P these suckers but the more we blow and blow and once the neck starts forming on both, neither of us think it will be the way to pop them. We keep looking up and seeing the sharpest ceiling ever so we decide that we need to use this to our advantage and the balloons disadvantage. As I blow and as the neck keeps forming, I use my free hand to push this huge loon upwards to make it pop instantly. The echo is so amazing and the loud boom is unlik.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 617.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Zonah & Fayth Blow Up & Pop Huge Balloons

2. mobi660

Nyssa Pops Balloons ON Fayth
    [​IMG]

I have known Nyssa Nevers for more than a decade and when I say I trust her, i mean it. She decided that it would be a great idea to put me in rope bondage and then attach balloons all over it to make me look like the oompa loompa or maybe the michelin man but what the scariest part is, she has a huge very sharp knife. First she gags me with a long balloon. This muffles my protest and my screams but you can still hear me and my very fearful reactions to her actions. Her devious and sadistic laugh only makes it worse as she slowly pushes the sharp edge of the knife into the balloons making them burst near my face and onto my bare skin as all i am wearing is a very itty bitty bikini. The shards bite my skin and it hurts but my fear of the blade i think supersedes it all. I cant believe how scared I am by being surrounded by 2 things i love, but the knife controls me the most...WOW. This sure was something different and i am super happy it was Nyssa to help me out with this 1st time bein.

Duration: 9:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 334.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nyssa Pops Balloons ON Fayth

3. mobi660

1 Bunny, 4 Kittys, & 1 Fox Playing at FetishCon
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Every year at FetishCon before the convention closes, we all feel we need to have one last big public playtime together and for everyone walking around. Who doesn't like to be anonymous and petted by strangers, right? Us 4 kittys are pretty darn bratty. We run off, we wrestle with each other, we tickle the new kitty, we get spanked by vendors, we get petted and stroked, caged when needed, and stop for a roll around on the cold tile floor when we can. Our wrists and ankles are cuffed and chained together to keep us somewhat under control but if you ask Bernie the Bondage Bunny, the chains certainly doesn't keep us tamed or calm enough. If you had 4 bratty kittys, you too would have a hard time keeping them all put to say the least. We stop for group photos and petting as we crawl around on all fours giving the mascot of Fetishcon a run for his money. We sure all are exhausted after meandering around the convention floor as he leads us off for some catnip and a catnap.

Duration: 26:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 965.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download 1 Bunny, 4 Kittys, & 1 Fox Playing at FetishCon

4. mobi660

Naked Blow Up & Toes Push2Pop
    [​IMG]

I am naked as a jaybird as I must inflate and blowup the balloons before i can consider popping them. I get comfy on my belly with my barefeet are visible and teasing you as I blow this balloon up until I think it can take just a bit of torment with the balls of my feet and toes too. I slowly push my toes into the balloon. I do not bounce, or poke or prod, but gently press my bare toes into the balloons causing the neck to protrude more and more. The harder i press, the harder the balloons gets. Eventually it just can't take my wrath as it explodes with my feet still arched and curved for your viewing pleasure. I inflate another while sitting naked but of course crossing my arched feet ensuring you never loose view of them. I blow it up until the neck starts forming and tie it off and give you a slight different but just as great view of my toes pushing oh so nicely into the balloon until it cant take any more pressing into it. They each pop unexpectedly but oh so lovely like. This i.

Duration: 8:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 316.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Naked Blow Up & Toes Push2Pop

5. mobi660

Dragina & Fayth Buried & Tickled by Stranger
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

One day at the beach, Dragina were looking for treasure but since we had no luck finding it, we decide to use the holes we dug at this public beach to stay a cool in this hot burning Florida sun. I bury Dragina first as this just might be the best and most natural form of sunscreen known to man. She is much cooler underneath with just her head and feet sticking out of the surface of the sand but she sure isn't going to stay comfortable. Once i know she is helpless and cant get revenge, I go seashell hunting for good reason. I come back with lovely hard natural tickle tools and I get to work on her sandy vulnerable bare-feet. I know she would run and fight me if she could but she is buried too well. I love hearing her laugh and beg and plead but that doesn't stop me from tickling poor Dragina. The hot sun is making me sweat and well, sweat and sand don't get along so I hop in our first treasure hunting failed attempt deep hole and cool off. There has been people walking by on this publ.

Duration: 13:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 489.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dragina & Fayth Buried & Tickled by Stranger

6. mobi660

Dirtiest Balloon Play Ever!!
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

That one time that Princess Dragina, Raina Graysin, and I went to the clay pits in the middle of the Florida woods and had a blast. This is all the balloon fun we had between all the other fun we had. Walking and blowing, stuck in the mud and popping, buried and blow2pop fun and naked dirty girls just having so much fun and laughing and popping all along. I do believe this is as dirty as a naked human body can get and we just don't care. Its actually much cooler in the mud and clay so this is where we stay. Every inch of our bodies are covered in a clay covering as this is the most natural sunscreen ever. I experiment with hands free B2P's, bound popping but of course since our hands are so dirty we must depend on friends to put the balloons in our mouths at times. Dragina and I seem to have better luck walking in this quick sand type clay as Raina really struggles at times so we just leave her stuck as we keep blowing our balloons and popping too. Care to join us in the bits of doom .

Duration: 13:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4320kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 438.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dirtiest Balloon Play Ever!!

7. mobi660

Wenona & Fayth Popping Fear & Fun
    [​IMG]

Its been a while that i got to hang out with Wenona and i do forget just how scared she is of balloons until i hand her 2 Mylar balloons and I have us sit on them. She is so hesitant and scared and I cant help but smile and laugh at her reaction. She doesn't want to put all her weight on it..but I know it wont pop but she thinks it will. Once we get comfy and she is slowly realizing it wont pop unless I help. I hand her deflated balloons and we blow them up and have fun with them. She even ends up blow to popping a balloon from Germany and helping me interpret a balloon from Spain. Every time they pop we both react and her very unique and genuine reactions makes me even happier. I do end up using my long finger nails to pop the Mylar balloon pop beneath her as she inflates another balloon. her fear makes me so giddy. Maybe i'm an evil friend but how can I be, when all i want to do is pop balloons. Enjoy this fun and casual video of 2 good friends that have traveled everywhere together.

Duration: 12:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 468.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wenona & Fayth Popping Fear & Fun

8. mobi660

Topless Sweaty Workout
    [​IMG]

I made a new years resolution to work out and this is how i planned on holding myself accountable, by turning on the video camera. Well, i thought it would work but atleast you get to watch my attempt at this NY resolution. I do push-ups, man and girly types, squats, and situps. I dont think Ill sweat so much but wow was I wrong. I glisten up nicely and am a dripping hot sweaty mess by the end of this workout. My posture probably isnt the best in my workout positions but darn it, atleast I did it and sweated my butt off trying;)

Duration: 18:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 689.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Topless Sweaty Workout

9. mobi660

Seduce, Hump & Bite2Pop Big Red
    [​IMG]

I am feeling a bit naughty so i decide to foot pump inflate this lovely long red balloon and clip it off so it can endure my wrath. I touch it and rub it everywhere, making it squeak and vibrate. I hop on top and ride it, feel it, touch it, caress it, and seduce it as I really like it below me between my legs. The vibrations I make it to make make me wet and more horny. My long hair, my topless body and my thick thighs wrap around this loon like no other. I dry hump it, I use it, I love it. I feel myself coming close to climax as I lay otop and fuck it as if I was on top of you. My hips thrust, my legs squeeze, my face is helplessly cumming as my eyes stay focused on you as you cant take your eyes off of me and your hands off your cock as you watch me use this balloon as my fucking toy. I soon get carried away as I am cumming as you are too and I just just cant take any more a i lay my long finger nails into the rubber and my teeth bite down as we all burst as the same time. If you we.

Duration: 13:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 475.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Seduce, Hump & Bite2Pop Big Red

10. mobi660

Umbrella Bag Blow2Pop Fun
    [​IMG]

You never know when it will rain in Florida but the stores are always prepared to pack your wet umbrella in a bag for your shopping pleasure. Well, they are free and Its not raining today so I have an even better idea on how to use these plastic bags for my own personal fun use! I am scantily dressed in itty bitty thongs and lacy tube top and its time i test out the durability of these bags with my lips and hot air. I insist on them popping and popping they will do but only by means of too much air being made in them. I blow2pop each of them. I am very intrigued just how much they stretch before they explode. Some are louder than others but they all stretch and bubble up so lovely before bursting. I forgot just how much fun blowing to pop plastic bags was. I will be acquiring more to say the least!!!!

Duration: 14:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 540.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Umbrella Bag Blow2Pop Fun

11. mobi660

Free Blowing 2 Pop In Unique Field
    [​IMG]

This one time in England.....I was checking out this unique tourist spot called The Cerne Abbas Giant from the 17th century w a very visible 36 foot long erect penis part of this landmark. I was hoping to crawl into the actual figure and sit inside this fertility oddities cock and blow up a balloon but that wasn't possible so I decided to stand in the middle of a wheat field. I had no panties on beneath my dress and the wheat tickled my vag as I show you my goods beneath my dress. I get my lovely british friend to state the proper title and description of what i'm standing close too then I get to blowing. let me tell you, i blow and I blow. I never blown a balloon like this before and I thought it would be smaller but nope, it keeps getting bigger and bigger the more air I make into it with my mouth. My lips start cramping and since i'm standing, I must be careful with lightheadedness. I do not give up blowing this huge light blue balloon up. I switch positions as I keep on blowing an.

Duration: 7:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 265.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Free Blowing 2 Pop In Unique Field

12. mobi660

Window to WaterFall Huge Blow2Pop
    [​IMG]

I have found this amazing cabin in the middle of the woods with a beautiful rocky waterfall right outside the window. I instantly knew i had to share this with you in some fashion so what better way to show you natures beauty than to lie in the huge window and blow up a huge heart printed clear 36" (i think) Once i start blowing, I don't take many breaks. My give my lips momentary stretches but once this sucker gets bigger and my grip starts to become harder on the neck, I don't want to do anything but keep on blowing and blowing and blowing. You can hear the water flowing and my breathes making their way into this beautiful balloon. I am determined to blowtopop this sucker and I really give it my all, my lips all, my lungs all, and especially my fingers and hands do their damndest to hold on. Once I have a mission in mind, i will do anything to accomplish it and this is exactly what I do. This huge blown up balloon makes such a loud burst and popping sound and really surprises me whe.

Duration: 9:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5080kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 354.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Window to WaterFall Huge Blow2Pop

13. mobi660

Blow Up & Hump to Pop Big Red Balloon
    [​IMG]

Im feeling a bit naughty today as I am wearing my favorite type of silk. The high side split reveals much of my leg and the wire underbust perks up my tits. I sit back and slowly and seductively blow up this large neck red balloon. My flowing thick hair is down in its rare and natural state as you watch from the corner of the room. I come so close to you while I inflate this balloon. You sure wish Id blow something else but you keep your hands to yourself as you continue to watch me make my hot air into it making it grow bigger and bigger. Since I do not want it to burst prematurely and I want it to handle my body, I decide to tie it off using my teeth of course. A little nibble never hurt any one, right? With my sultry look and my naturally thick body, I crawl on top of this big bulging red balloon and straddle it as I bounce and gyrate on top of it, If only it was you beneath me. I bet you wouldn't last as long as this balloon does tho. I begin to get a little twinge so I reach ben.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blow Up & Hump to Pop Big Red Balloon