Brutal Facesitting / Smothering Domination Videos

Discussion in 'Face and Body Sitting, Smothering' started by caramel, Sep 22, 2016.

1. caramel

caramel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mia & Lizzie abuses - Trampling Fetish Show

Two beautiful girls, Mia and Lizzie are true dominants. Gommolo is in trouble, while the girls force him to endure their abuse. While Lizzie is sitting on his face and smothers him, Mia sits on the chest, hitting him with her ass. Mia instead hard hitting the face of Gommolo, while Lizzie block his legs and arms. The two girls did not leave him a respite forcing Gommolo to say stop ... but that does not stop the two Goddesses who continue undeterred to crush him under their own weight.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1336
    File Size : 92.3 MB
    Runtime : 12min 15s
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Format video: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c7e794e6d0d0b/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1336.mp4

2. caramel

[​IMG]

Buried Under Katy Delicious Ass Pt.1

Slave Michael is under his powerful Domme Katy and cant move because his hands and legs are tied. Hot Katy is evil today and rubs her ass and pussy a lot on her slave face.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1337
    File Size : 470 MB
    Runtime : 10min 30s
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/38e62095f9dd4/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1337.mp4

3. caramel

[​IMG]

Trample-Facesit Clipstore - Isabella: first my feet, then my ass!

In the beginning, Isabell kneels reverse over her slaves chest and puts her feet right on his nose for intens smelling. He can watch to the fantastic round ass, but he must smell her feet. Then she moves back and gives him a full load of her ass. The game is now: No-air or Ass-air....

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1338
    File Size : 240 MB
    Runtime : 6min 39s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5bcec0d8bfae9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1338.mp4

4. caramel

[​IMG]

Trample-Facesit Clipstore - Rosie: I smoke and you gasp!

Rosie enters the room and sits down on her slave. She sits mostly with all her weight on his throat, her slave has a strong job to get enough air thrue his hi-pounded windpipe. She encendes and enjoys a cigarette without taking notice of his suffering and gasping! Sometimes she blows the smoke directly in his nose and causes some cough, which lets her bounce and ride on the crushed throat.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1339
    File Size : 176 MB
    Runtime : 5min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f0dc325e20fe8/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1339.mp4

5. caramel

[​IMG]

Trample-Facesit Clipstore - Yvette Costeau, happy time in my ass

Yvette in mini-skirt means very small, nearly not covering her round ass. She take place on her slave, first she drops down reverse on the poor (or happy) face and her asscrack eats the nose. Then she turns around and play her hide-and-show-game with his nose.... mostly hide for sure!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1340
    File Size : 209 MB
    Runtime : 5min 49s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0da10dceb00f1/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1340.mp4

6. caramel

[​IMG]

Nicolene - Full Weight Face Sit and Smother 3

Mistress Nicolene is every face sitting fans dream. Nicolene loves to face sit. Her ass
    engulfs your face when she brings it onto your face. The slave is smothered to exhaustion by full
    weight smothering, bouncing, and grinding. Nicolene bounces and grinds her ass on to the slavers face
    to music.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1341
    File Size : 498 MB
    Runtime : 11min 7s
    Format video: WMV

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8b977edec6657/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1341.wmv

7. caramel

[​IMG]

Kristall Rush - brutal-facesitting

Today stunning hot Kristall Rush is wearing in red lingerie and red shoes. She exactly knows what the pleasure is, and how to get it by using her slave. She uses slave's tongue just as a simple tool for getting hot pleasure. Her huge pussy lips cover almost the entire face of the slave and do not let him breathe well. And finally, the long-awaited and bright orgasm comes ...

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1342
    File Size : 527 MB
    Runtime : 18min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8cf0dfe3f40dc/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1342.wmv

8. caramel

[​IMG]

LUV 10 - Gym, Shower, Work - Life Under Valentine

Today, I had to go to work late, so I went to the gym first. This means it's going to be a new experience for ass-slave because I went straight to the gym from home, then came over to his place sweaty and nasty, used his face as a place to sit and undress, and then showered before getting dressed for work. That means he got to smell me sweaty and clean all in the same day. (Lucky him!)

First, I sit down on his face in my tight sweaty workout pants. I really like grinding down on him. I think that's my favorite thing about sitting on his face. Then I slowly take off my nasty sweaty clothes. I wrap a towel around me, pull off my panties, and make it look like he's actually going to get to touch me there... Nope. I walked off to the shower and told him he better not move an inch while I'm gone. hehe! I'm so mean to him now.

When I get back, he hasn't moved! Good for him. Now I've got to get ready for work. I slowly put on my bra, stockings, and dress. I slip on my shoes, but not before grinding and burying his face deeper into my butt! I love doing that to him. Especially when I can feel his nose press against my butt hole! <3

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1343
    File Size : 204 MB
    Runtime : 4min 35s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/85e2637d4f55a/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1343.mp4

9. caramel

[​IMG]

Breathtaking Goddess - Young Goddess Kim

My ass is superior, a slaves face is worthless. My comfort is far more important than its need to breathe. Sacrifices must be made to please Me, today I am going to take your breath away. With My supreme ass. I am giving new purpose to its face and making it My cushion. It struggles underneath Me as I sit My full weight over its face. What a useless object, always squirming and making muffled noises under My ass. If it doesn't stop I warn I will smother it until it does. I shut it up, slap it and sit back down hard on its face. It tries desperately to breathe while pinned tightly between My butt. Sniff it, kiss it, worship and give in to it. It must accept its fate and be all consumed by My powerful pantyhose clad butt.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1344
    File Size : 800 MB
    Runtime : 13min 19s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b98761693e42d/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1344.mp4

10. caramel

[​IMG]

The and the Commissioner 1

A has done a crime but got no punishment for that. A young blond haired tall commissioner is very angry about that und decides to punish the by herself.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1345
    File Size : 261 MB
    Runtime : 11min 21s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/851f1f4a76740/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1345.wmv

11. caramel

[​IMG]

The and the Commissioner 2

A has done a crime but got no punishment for that. A young blond haired tall commissioner is very angry about that und decides to punish the by herself.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1346
    File Size : 253 MB
    Runtime : 11min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8305020782307/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1346.wmv

12. caramel

[​IMG]

Jillian Janson - SWALLOW MY SQUIRT DADDY!!!

"DADDY LICK IT ALL UP!" Jillian's Step Daddy is enjoying a nice quiet evening at home when Jillian comes into the room and informs him that she will be going out for the evening. Daddy makes the mistake of saying that Jillian's Dress looks inappropriate for going out, that she looks like a whore! Jillian is not happy about this and decides to show her Daddy what a real whore does. She starts masturbating in front of Daddy making him get down on his knees. Then she SQUIRTS ALL OVER HIM. Over and Over again! Nothing can make this little step Daughter Cum like Daddy's Face. She makes Daddy lick up and swallow all her squirt cum. When she is Orgasmicly satisfied, she heads out for the evening with her date.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1347
    File Size : 737 MB
    Runtime : 10min 5s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/4148565b76dc9/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1347.mp4

13. caramel

[​IMG]

Goddess Brooke & Princess Bella - Introducing Brooke to Facesitting

So I decided that I am going to teach Brooke how to use as slave's face as nothing more than something to sit on. She totally has like the PERFECT ass for it. And so she's like "OMG sit on their face? But won't they 'enjoy' that too much??" and I have to explain to her that we make SURE that we do it in a way that takes ALL of the enjoyment out of it for the slaves! (Funny side note- we were like sooo emotionally cruel to this loser that he literally cried while we were using him to film this clip! Hahaha!!! Watch the clip to see if you can tell when it happens.)

So anyways, I instruct Brooke on how to sit on a slave in the most uncomfortable ways. (For the slave- not for US, obviously...) And I tell her about how much fun it is to control their oxygen and literally have control over their life or detth. The funny thing is, this slave is like SO in love with Brooke that we REALLY start to push it and test its obedience. And it doesn't take long to figure out that it really WILL literally D1EE for Brooke if she just simply keeps sitting there too long in her super-tight jeans! Haha! OMFG! All she has to do is keep sitting there nice n comfortable...and this loser is SO obedient because he is like SO in love with her because she's so beautiful that he will literally stay there until he is GONE. Too bad for him that Brooke is like one of the coldest, meanest Mean Girls around and she just doesn't give a F*CK. She's been used to losers throwing themselves at her feet her whole life- so this idiot's life means NOTHING to her! So we decide to have some fun with it and see how far we can take it...

The question is...does the slave make it? LOL.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1348
    File Size : 1.29 GB
    Runtime : 10min 31s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3b60cfe5e20d8/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1348.mp4

14. caramel

[​IMG]

Princess Kimber Lee

Ashlynn & I were making out cause that is just what two hot girls do when they are alone. We kept hearing a noise, then I saw the door opening and Ashlynn caught Justin watching us make out! Ashlynn grabs him by the hair and throws him on the bed, we are gonna teach him a lesson. We take turns sitting right on face while the other bounces on his lap, his face turns completely red and his hair is a mess. Ashlynn sits right on his face forcing his face right into her ass till he doesn't move anymore. Now the real fun begins....

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1349
    File Size : 344 MB
    Runtime : 9min 3s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f35ec32748ad0/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1349.mp4

15. caramel

[​IMG]

Ass Domination - Verta Interrogates Male Hacker - Full Length Scene

Agent Verta has been tasked with getting a hacker to talk. She is prepared to go to great lengths to get a needed password from this crook, and uses her filthy, stinky ass to accomplish the objective. What she does is downright sinister! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Verta is bent on getting a hacker to talk and divulge a top-secret password, but he is not relenting. This sex kitten in a tight black lace dress was told by her superiors to get said password by any means necessary, so she uses her dirty ass to taunt him. He must lick her black ass, or she will never get off of his face. Her butt is so sweaty, and when she perches on his face, he cannot breathe well and begs for her to back down. Stern Verta is not giving up that easily!

Agent Verta at your service! Verta has a male hacker on her hands, and she is attempting to extract a password from this criminal. He will not give it up, even when she has sat on his face and smothered him with her stinky ass. So she ups the ante by farting into his face and insisting her lick and eat her farts. This is a foul form of interrogation, but Verta will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Verta has her hands full with a horrid hacker who has a password she needs. He will not give up the code, and Verta will not give up the hardcore interrogation she is subjecting him to, while he is bound to a bed. She has made him sniff her ass and lick her farts, but what she does next is a total tear to his masculinity. She farts on his dick! Then, she says she is prepared to let more than farts escape her butt if he does not utter the password. Good luck, Verta, this is a tough case to crack, but your filthy ass might be the key!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1350
    File Size : 570 MB
    Runtime : 13min 1s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/c65bc14cd7084/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1350.mp4

16. caramel

17. caramel

[​IMG]

Jana H. - Hard Facesitting, Trampling and Buttdrops

Jana H. sits down on this weakling's face, who's already lying on the ground. She sits down right on his face - without any concern about breaking his nose she slams her ass down again and again. Then she steps on his chest with her bare feet and presses her foot on his face - trampling. This loser obviously enjoys it - and she knows that! Then she sits down on his face again and bounces on it. She won't stop just because his head is getting redder and redder. And, absolutely obvious, she has a lot of fun mistreating this guy!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1352
    File Size : 215 MB
    Runtime : 7min 21s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6133b409d96db/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1352.wmv

18. caramel

[​IMG]

Cuckolded Slave Cleans Anne's Pussy and Asshole

Anne just got done having amazing sex that ended with the hot stud filling her young pussy with his cum. He shot his giant load inside of her, and as it oozes out she makes one of her slaves lap up every drop! He eagerly positions himself between her spread legs and goes to work cleaning her used pussy with his mouth. He eats another man`s cum from her pink hole and doesn`t seem to mind one bit! In fact, he admits that he loves it and continues to excitedly lick her shaved pussy. She makes him lay on his back and climbs on top of his face to have him clean her asshole as well. He`s so excited to touch his goddess that he does everything she asks of him like a good little bitch. As he licks her tight asshole she has a powerful orgasm in his mouth!

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1353
    File Size : 293 MB
    Runtime : 7min 21s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/77c43b6d417b7/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1353.mp4

19. caramel

[​IMG]

The Smother Cuck

Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa decided to have a cleaning competition between two of the Atlanta Dungeon slaves. The slaves had no idea there was a competition going on, and the winner would get to worship the asses of both Mistresses, while the loser would be put in chastity, caged and forced to watch the winner. The winning slave gets an erection quickly while being smothered and the ladies make sure to rub it in that the losing slave is locked away in chastity with no chance of getting hard.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1354
    File Size : 163 MB
    Runtime : 6min 51s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/dae5887e244d3/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1354.mp4

20. caramel

[​IMG]

Slurp It Up

dyn can be a soft and sweet kitty, or she can be very aggressive. Looks like her aggressive side is winning out today as she pounces on her male and has him lick until she is satiated.

File name: sexy femdom facesitting smother video 1355
    File Size : 443 MB
    Runtime : 4min 25s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b8641b7bf0394/sexy-femdom-facesitting-smother-video-1355.mp4